Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Is Foreign Investment Important To Africans And Africans Alone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Foreign Investment Important To Africans And Africans Alone? (147 Views)

'Nigeria Lacks Macroeconomic Framework To Attract Foreign Investment' - U.S. / Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners' / Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Foreign Investment Important To Africans And Africans Alone? by Ofodirinwa: 11:10pm On Jul 01
I live in the US. The US presidential debates are public, and CNN is in Nigeria.
I have never heard one European, or US leader talk about attracting foreign investment.

why?
Re: Why Is Foreign Investment Important To Africans And Africans Alone? by mrvitalis(m): 2:56am
Ofodirinwa:
I live in the US. The US presidential debates are public, and CNN is in Nigeria.
I have never heard one European, or US leader talk about attracting foreign investment.

why?
Who dey give you poison no go like take am too na.Those countries restrict foreign investment , they make sure u meet certain conditions
FDI is harmful to a developing economy any smart person would know that...

Economy is like a water tank , if the amount of water coming in is more than water going out economy would grow... If it's less it shrinks

Economy satisfying it's own local market is just stirring the tank... Ur neither increase nor decrease the economy

FDI is like someone giving u a bucket of water in exchange for putting a tap at the base of your tank to draw at will

Take indomie noodle for example, what was their investment? How much do they take out?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EYC Urges Gov. Bello To Institutionalise Rotation Of Traditional Council. C / COVID-19: Edo Govt Intensifies Campaign On Physical Distancing, Use Of Facemasks / Https://elombah.com/why-they-are-hell-bent-on-removing-me-by-publicity-secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.