Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,407 members, 7,878,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? (5379 Views)

19-Year-Old Comedian Remanded In Prison Over Bank Robbery Prank / Atiku Not Sincere About Restructuring, Job Creation — Sagay / State, Community Police: Senate To Amend Constitution To Allow Its Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? by Crucialgem(m): 8:39am
The spread of this disease can also be trail to the Western world neo-colonization we never for once stop being their puppet, what they do we also do. I have been watching some American prank show long before Nigerians started this nonsense

The other day, one uniben girl, a hustler surviving on her own died because one useless person pranked her with robbery on her way back from bank, God knows how much cash is with her that day for her to risk it all. This is high level of mediocrity
Re: Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? by meobizy(f): 8:42am
I did not read. Lol.
Re: Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? by Jonjam269: 9:51am
udemzyudex:

Typical, all this agbado miscreants grin
Typical IPOB terro.rist and obirodent misc.reant.
Re: Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? by Fattprince23: 10:05am
apoasaperad:
i knw very little about Kuda
Bt thanks for d knowledge

Good morning sir, I am quoting you here to plead for your assistant, I want to ask you for a loan of an hundred thousand naira (#100,000) for a period of 3 months and would appreciate if you will consider my genuine plea after tendering any documents to ascertain my genuity and all what I want to use it for as I want to learn digital skill(running Facebook Ad to be specific) I will be looking forward to a positive response from you sir.
Re: Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? by udemzyudex(m): 10:18am
Jonjam269:

Typical IPOB terro.rist and obirodent misc.reant.

Clown, keep assuming nonsense.
Re: Content Creation: Pranks Or Internet Abuse? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:54am
anything oyibo bring, the stupid blackman must abuse it angry
they brought internet ,blackman devise fraud yahoo yahoo
they brought youtube, blackman is misusing it to harm angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Wicture(gta VII) 9ja Version / Meet The Lady Who Has Slept With Over 5 000 Men In Nine Years / Watch 10-year-old Kaycee Rice Dancing Amazing Moves..

Viewing this topic: HASSANWASIU1999, ebukajay184, olaideoo(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.