Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,453 members, 7,878,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death (19061 Views)

Little Boy Dances Michael Jackson's Thriller Moves, Amazes Social Media User / Zlatan Mocks Those Who Wished For Naira Marley To Be Jailed / Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by GenFunction: 11:15am
techaboki:
Sounds the idiot right.

Pandora Obituary supporters are just stupid.

The moment your choice of candidate differs from theirs, they start wishing you bad.

Personally, I no want know wetin Obi want do for Nigeria as president, I no fit ever vote am. Even if Nigeria go past America and Dubai combined with the idiot as president, I still no go vote am.

I voted Atiku In the last election and even though I have sworn never to vote again in my life, I will vote Tinubu if I ever decide to vote again in this life.

Obi and all him supporters na stupid idiots
BITTERLEAF...Ucant even keep to ur word,that one na man?
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by CorrectionFLuid: 11:16am
Khyrvxjzy:
na igbo abi?

You no see where they call am omo ale abi eye dey pain you?
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by OKOATA(m): 11:24am
Myhusband:

Obidients is an ethnic movement and is understandable that Igbo need to participated deeply in Nigeria politics but that won't happen with hatred and insult

So obidients is Igbo agenda to get to presidency which is still beauty of democracy but Dem go collect when they abuse people who's not buying their idoiotic agenda
The same way we Yorubas abused GeJ and his wife and forced him out abi?
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Obierika(m): 11:24am
Haaland21:

Then what is stopping you from having money.

Good question grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Lavisha(f): 11:51am
onuman:

Abuse of political power. If not, you don't have sole access to murder instruments.

Forget Abuse, shey Toyin and the idiot na mate?!
If Toyin Voted tinubu, it's her choice, must you drag her?

To the extent of cursing her son?!

You wish my son death, I will kill you first.

This i promise you!

Toyin is a nice woman.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Lavisha(f): 11:52am
SpatialKing:

If is easy to murder someone by now people would have murdered Toyin herself for supporting Tinubu..

Ask who no road.

Murder is easy.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:22pm
DMerciful:
If only Nigerians take action again the ruiners of Nigeria. Oppress the common man but defend the polithiefcians
na hunger cause am. Politicians block their mouth with food
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:29pm
DMerciful:
For what? People shouting 'Ogun go kill your your papa', how many have been arrested?
how many get the resources to effect arrest?
She does
Why one should learn to choose their battles wisely
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:30pm
condralbedez:
Assuming GEJ arrested everyone that cyberbullied him during his Tenure,bulaba blue, Buhari, Wole soyinka, even Toyin Abraham and most of these APC online urchins will be in prison by now.
He will not even complete his term
She however is not a politician that needs votes
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:33pm
SpatialKing:

After she arrest him what next?
How many people will she arrest?..

Run your mouth make we see
You use one as examples so others will take dressing

Does that change the fact that she encouraged people to vote for his dullard president Tinubu?

Does she not have a right to campaign for her candidate
Did she force any grown ppl to vote?

I wish her and family what the poor are facing in this country..
she is not poor so why will she gave what the poor are facing
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:34pm
SpatialKing:

After that what next?
Can she arrest everybody? 😂
oya go risky her son dead make we test with you

Will arresting him make her movie hit gross 1 billion naira?
How much has it grossed
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:37pm
SpatialKing:

Bitter lessons only come from bitter people
Just like her Suger Diddy Tinubu making the life of Nigerians bitter...

She go arrest tire...
It's curse her pikin
I ran see something
Shebi e sure for you
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by Sirhush(m): 12:37pm
You don do pass your self and your eye go see waiting he supposed see sad

Lesson to be learn.
No dey brag for who pass you. Or else you go sleep where you no supposed sleep grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Reportedly Arrests Social Media User Who Wished Her Son Death by georgeakins: 12:56pm
Realtord43:
Whatever she think has been said or done to her family, worse has been done to people before now

We saw how people were parading coffin with a sitting president name written on it, with placard bearing "RIP Goodluck Jonathan"

There will always be consequence when will support or make a bad decision.
Her bad choice is now hurting her now and she will forever live with it.

Leave Jonathan out of this.

Jonathan has moved on
Ijaw Nation has moved on

Na ibo people ruined Jonathan government

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Banky W Warns Against Scammers Selling N35k Tickets To His Wedding / My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde

Viewing this topic: ADBOK, Rockyheight, Sharedtogether, mrteee, rita25(f), BeauBragnar11, Somy7617(f), julaion, speedeinstein(m), MisterNuel(m), AlwaysPositive, varmint, Simple005, Molake94(m), Majesty33(m), Greatwonders(m), HOSTCOM(m), flexxyworld(m), Nnamdini(m), Rillycool(m), atheistandproud(m), Odekayodenr(m), Clementh20 and 54 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.