Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,451 members, 7,878,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks (4796 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by Deltatoto: 10:07am
Ucheamani:

... Who it's about is immaterial, that you hate a whole tribe of hardworking people from all works of life just because a few people are selling fake product speaks volumes about your state of mind.
Better save your hate for the real FAKE which is One Nigeria
codenm the act first.heaven is real don’t u want to make heaven?
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by Terrahawk: 10:37am
Evil tribe doing what it does best. Killing its own people . No wonder hypertension and heart disease Is a huge huge killer in the sad east. They better check Anambra, Imo and Abia as well. I guarantee you the will have to shut 100s more shops. SMH😂.
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:50am
umu igbo and their penchant for evil of ritual money and faking drugs with drinks in order to spray bloodmoney to foolish chants, is a huge curse their elders should break. sad
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by BarrElChapo(m): 11:09am
Ogbete wey small 😭 e mean say all of them dey sell fake drinks na
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by frog12: 11:27am
SE na really place for all things FAKE. shocked shocked
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by frog12: 11:33am
that's not the reason her husband was slaughtered.

chidiokay:

As much as i don't support the stereotype please don't use "Few" when it comes to igbos & fake ... think of any product that is fake and you will find a igbo man hand in it .. truth be told e pass few

Even late Dora Akunyili hinted how his brothers ovoverwhelmed the market with fake products and she fought them ... coincidentally her husband was slaughtered in the East
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by Ucheamani(m): 11:36am
Deltatoto:
codenm the act first.heaven is real don’t u want to make heaven?

No I don't, I want to be among the Righteous that will Inherit the Earth - , Psalm 37:9-11, Matthew 5:5.

You that wants to make heaven, is your God so hateful? Mine is a God of love who hates all evil and criminality including fake products, drugs, skull mining and suicide bombing and election rigging.
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by chidiokay: 11:50am
frog12:
that's not the reason her husband was slaughtered.

read well i did not say that was why he was slain since you know care to share
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by dheilaw1(m): 1:01pm
Freestainworld:
Nigeria and fake product are like identical twins, even our politicians are fake.
Be specific. "Igbos and fake drinks"
Re: NAFDAC Shuts Down 100 Shops In Enugu Over Sale Of Fake Alcoholic Drinks by dheilaw1(m): 1:02pm
Indi developers on the beat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Workers Embark On Strike Over Kidnappings / Picture Of Lokoja Stadium, Country Of Western Nigeria / Goodluck Jonathan Needs To See This Photo Before Recanting His Gay Stance

Viewing this topic: Vefobien, Waffarianman(m), dheilaw1(m), zest17(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.