Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Anti-syrian Riot Breaks Out In Turkish City(photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-syrian Riot Breaks Out In Turkish City(photos) (14314 Views)

Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-syrian Riot Breaks Out In Turkish City(photos) by Ade3131: 2:42pm
Aykush:
No one is placing any religion above each other and no one is saying other religions are saint but why always Islam? Why is all terrorism bombings beheadings related to Islam? And you justifying extremism because someone talked down on your religion shows the kind of mentality you have, you are all terrorists and God will wipe y’all away from the surface of the earth one by one!

How many islamic countries have invaded other countries of the Christian faith in the last 50 years?

Be very honest about it.

But it's Islam that's the terrorist! At least, so we're told and meant to believe.

Go and check how many countries the US and NATO have invaded within the same period. Check how many innocent souls have been taken just because of lies from their media houses. Please if you don't have knowledge of some of these things, you really don't have to reply me just for its sake.

Take some time and do your research. The US and their NATO allies killed over a million people in Iraq and hundreds of thousands in Afghanistan.

Yet, it's Islam that's the terrorist.

Mentioned an islamic country that produces weapons aside Iran that was forced into defending themselves due to the examples that have been made from the two aforementioned countries.

Israel is a saint that has killed and continue to kill... again, Islam is the terrorist....oh I forgot they're the lord's own chosen people.

Imagine Saudi Arabia is the one killing Jews in their numbers like Israel is doing to the Palestinians, God knows what the headlines will be saying today...yet, the question everyone is asking is "why is islam always associated with terrorism."

1 Like

Re: Anti-syrian Riot Breaks Out In Turkish City(photos) by Apologize(m): 2:52pm
SeriouslySense:
Why did you go to those sites, where they shed blood.

I wanted to always remind myself that the world is a deadly place once in a while.
Re: Anti-syrian Riot Breaks Out In Turkish City(photos) by Apologize(m): 2:56pm
hammed71:
bro what were you doing on those sites at 17, that's crazy
exploring the internet I guess. Nothing my eye no see from Butchering someone alive while the person begs. To shining torch on a captive face while in darkness den open fire on him. To using that equipment used in sawing tree on someone's neck. It was just like using hot knife and touch on butter..e just melt lol. Not funny Sha
Re: Anti-syrian Riot Breaks Out In Turkish City(photos) by seunowa(f): 3:13pm
dawnomike:
This is not about Islam... the commenters above me get as them be.

This is about a follish stupid man that ought to have been castrated upon arrest but was only arrested.
Ahhh he only follows the example of paedophile Mohammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Montana Becomes First US State To Ban Tiktok; Law Likely To Be Challenged / France issues Maximum Security Alert Amid Imminent (terrorist) attack / Lawmakers Exchange Blows In Senegal’s Parliament

Viewing this topic: iListen(f), Kennykenty(m), Anthofrie(m), Okadarider, Teewhy0709(m), Shortcut2life, Ashibelieve and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.