Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! (231 Views)

Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! by BigkokoRep: 6:25am On Jul 02
Tora Kagame Paul, Umuturage Ku Isonga!

Yesterday, now or later, the story of Rwanda will never be completed without PK. Beside the clear fact that he's been here since 1994 as the defacto leader, you simply can not take away his ability to manage a poor country. Rwanda is a poor country with no large deposit of minerals like you get in DRC, NIGERIA or South Africa....but you simply have to give it to him that the megre resources assigned to projects are not carted away by govt officials. A poor country with proud, nice (not kind), law abiding citizens! Why nice but not kind? That would be for another day!

Rwanda blessed me, despite coming to the country with little or nothing. I was able to build an international, cross continental Company, the First of it's kind in Rwanda. I simply banked on the credibility the integrity of the country has to offer, using my igbo sense coupled with street & book credibility. It all begun many years ago.....when Buhari was introducing Nigerians to Shege. Back then, one million Naira will give you a cool three million Rwandan francs, but today, one million Naira can not give you eight hundred and eighty thousand Rwandan francs. That was the heydays of COVID-19 and my Plan was joining my brother and godmother in the US. Trump~ white bitch, wouldn't let that happen. I don't begrudge the motherfvcker. After all, he wasn't the one who told our leaders to be the best example of idiots! Now, I no longer want to immigrate to the US because gun violence scares the shit outta me... having, myself narrowing escaping UGM ambush of someone, I can imagine the horror associated with watching some crazed out fellow blow your brains out! I have couples of American citizens, doing remote work, leaving their country in droves as living expenses makes their continued stay not feasible! As usual they normally ask me for help in making their stay & Integration Easy.

It's election period in Rwanda and no one, I repeat is planning to steal ballot box like the old werey in Aso Rock advised his supporters in 2023. No one is asking some people not to vote based on ethnic or geopolitical affiliations. There is no MC Oluomo East Africa version here or an Oba of Kigali telling the coconut head omoyeebos he's gonna drive them into the lagoon if they don't vote his favorite Wereys! None of these shits here.

FPR is the party and PK is the candidate, and it's Tora Kagame Paul! You can be sure he's going to get 95% of the votes. However, in their wisdom, two other strong opponents, females, well spoken, agitators were banned from standing for elections. In my opinion, this is not healthy given that there will one day be a Rwanda without a living PK. What best explains a situation than creating it and surpritending over for a stronger Electoral Institution. I fear, PK might be all that is holding Rwanda together. He needs to build a more cohesive, post PK era quickly otherwise, his efforts like the efforts of Nigerian nationalists & Nationalism might be in vain!

So why is Rwanda insanely successful?
In my opinion, four factors are comparatively responsible for this:
1. PK
Strong man, atheist (or largely non religious), futuristic and educated. His ideas of generating income is something to be watched. He's the proud man that goes the white men with the mantra that he's poor, makes them bring in the money and watch them fight themselves! UK is doing ga right now!

2. Technology & it's drives. In a modern world, that seeks to integrate quickly must rely on Technology. This Rwanda has successfully adopted and which Bigkoko currently models and seeks for itself too. All payments to the Govt goes to a Central mobile payment. All application from the govt goes to a Central application model. This effectively eliminate rooms for fraud, embezzlement and more.

3. The people. Ohh, nice (not kind) pretty, handsome laidback citizens. They obey laws just like a sheep follows the shepherd. Nigerians, we have to learn to do this, but it starts with making sure people like Asiwaju don't get anywhere near power!

4. A strong military & the zeal to deal with threats! This part is the sweetest. Rwandan military is disciplined, well trained and we'll armed with SAMs & German/Israeli issued cock-dock sophisticated guns....the type those DSS carry like it's some toy! I know of these because I travel across border on behalf of my clients. Worthy of mentioned is how they kept DRc Congo at bay. Worthy of mentioned is how they restored security in Mozambique where Islamic terrorists seeks to thwart the Investments of Multinational oil companies. They fought those b@st@rd terrorists to the admiration of western Govts ~ this is why they don't want a destabilized Rwanda and never seeks to puck noise in their democracy!

How have our dear country NIGERIA fared so far?
Bad, getting to worse everyday damned day!
I remembered with horror when the 36 States govnors in Nigeria paid a visit to Kigali in 2023, and Ditto my office, Norrsken. Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..... No blaring sirens, no hobrish of do you know who I am.... I'm sure they're disappointed in Rwanda, not according them these paraphernalia of govt you normally see in Nigeria states..... Motherfvckers!!! No one actually gives you a routine of military or Police because the place is largely safe and the military is busy at the borders making sure conflicts don't spill over and the best you can see are CTU military or Police parading the cities for Oga Boko Haram boys!
I thought these guys actually learned a thing or two but they are all best example of a wine induced leaders!
I pay environmental & security tax here in Rwanda as well as in Sweden. Something I hoped the Wereys who came last year should or could have adopted is in generation of revenue from sources already established by simply using technology to eliminate loopholes and leakages to Agberos..... The simplest of things that would quickly see IGR shoot up by 80%....those drunkards can not implement...

I have no intention of shouting myself hoarse. When una tire to understand different Govts based on ethnic or religious affiliations una go do the right thing during elections. For now, it's Tora Kagame Paul Umuturage Ku Isonga!!!!!!

This piece is written by a Kigali & Stockholm based Business & Financial Technology Company. Bigkoko ~ Discover Africa with us!

Re: Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! by helinues: 6:47am On Jul 02
Simple question, where is Rwanda getting money from to develop their country even with little natural resources?

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! by BigkokoRep: 8:18am On Jul 02
Haha 🤣🤣🤣 my dear, sourcing for funds require two things: Integrity and wisdom!

Integrity, the Funder must believe in your integrity and that you will use it for it's intended purpose.

Wisdom, you must have the wisdom to design a Value preposition to who ever you intend to source funds from. See how they got almost £400 million GBP from UK doing absolutely nothing!

Na wisdom and integrity be the key to sustainable wealth creation!

helinues:
Simple question, where is Rwanda getting money from to develop their country even with little natural resources?
Re: Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! by helinues: 8:21am On Jul 02
BigkokoRep:

Integrity, the Funder must believe in your integrity and that you will use it for it's intended purpose.

Wisdom, you must have the wisdom to design a Value preposition to who ever you intend to source funds from. See how they got almost £400 million GBP from UK doing absolutely nothing!

I was expecting a straight answer
Re: Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! by BigkokoRep: 8:27am On Jul 02
Are you looking for answer that's imagination? I just told you the real Deal.

helinues:

I was expecting a straight answer
Re: Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! by Tonididdyx: 8:31am On Jul 02
BigkokoRep:

Kigali is beautiful
I once used rwandair to Dubai and for the first time I had a peep of the country.
It was a sight to behold from the skies ( I mean nature wise). This particular Rwanda airport we landed in was on a mountain top ( that’s my best description) as you could look down the windows and have a 360 view of the entire Rwanda below!
Till date it’s my top transit experience.

But…. Charlie the Rwanda/UK deportees deal… I hope it doesn’t come back to damper the Rwanda dream. As deportees are angry species lol, if the spill into the city. Omo…. Won’t be funny to contain. It be like prisoners escape
Re: Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! by BigkokoRep: 8:50am On Jul 02
The Tories are going! The next Labor Govt will tear the nonsense agreement as Europe Top Human Rights courts kicked Against it. As I write, many detailed Rwandan Removal immigrants has been released and currently sueing 10 Downing Street for illegal detention...

Omo my own na the religious ones who did see Saudi Arabia or Iran to go seek asylum and practice sharia to the fullest....well, I don't fully live in Rwanda so... nothing to worry about!

In all, Rwanda still won, because the over £350 million GBP won't be refunded.....you wan Play with these guys? grin grin

Tonididdyx:

Kigali is beautiful
I once used rwandair to Dubai and for the first time I had a peep of the country.
It was a sight to behold from the skies ( I mean nature wise). This particular Rwanda airport we landed in was on a mountain top ( that’s my best description) as you could look down the windows and have a 360 view of the entire Rwanda below!
Till date it’s my top transit experience.

But…. Charlie the Rwanda/UK deportees deal… I hope it doesn’t come back to damper the Rwanda dream. As deportees are angry species lol, if the spill into the city. Omo…. Won’t be funny to contain. It be like prisoners escape
Re: Rwanda: Why It's Insanely Successful ~ Kagame, FPR & Strategy! by Tonididdyx: 8:53am On Jul 02
BigkokoRep:
The Tories are going! The next Labor Govt will tear the nonsense agreement as Europe Top Human Rights courts kicked Against it. As I write, many detailed Rwandan Removal immigrants has been released and currently sueing 10 Downing Street for illegal detention...

In all, Rwanda still won, because the over £350 million GBP won't be refunded.....you wan Play with these guys? grin grin

The number 1 is def an economist and strategists!

(1) (Reply)

What They Didn't Tell You About The Newly Elected British PM / Sudan Protests: Rallies Are Biggest Since Bashir Took Office / Papua New Guinea: 5,000 People Flee Homes Over Erupting Volcano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.