Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,406 members, 7,878,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries (6181 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Operation July / Aviation Fuel Price Crash Imminent As Dangote Refinery Begins Supply Of Products / Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Refining Of 60,000 Barrels Per Day In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Khyrvxjzy: 7:19am
yesloaded:

Many of you guys never read the news at all

Petrol with high sulphur will destroy peoples engine & cause environmental pollution
can dangote correct this mistake or this is a permanent thing (i mean thats what the refinery can do)

any solution?
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by FireUpNow(m): 7:31am
We never feel Dangote petroleum products impact for Naija

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by OkukoIgbo: 7:33am
Remman:
Thank God, we're gradually getting freed from the shells of the European mafia.

How you muslims reason make me think brain is just lump mass of useless tissue for some people, they said he is exporting to other countries, how has it affected the life of the common man, so it is okay we are free from westernisation but die in hunger just cos your pig prophet mohammed said you should fight them?

You use their technology but still deride them, you are a fool and a senseless buffoon sir.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Fenomenal124(m): 7:34am
[quote author=UncleAdebisi post=130754161] It is not good for someone to be jobless.

As in? What is good about this news? How much do you still buy this products in your area. To give us opening date since they keep postponing but they have enough to be exporting gas. Chai who do us!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Bluntemperor: 7:36am
Remman:
Thank God, we're gradually getting freed from the shells of the European mafia.

You are sensible in your comments.
God bless you for seeing far,than those who are short sighted and always full of complaints and bitter abusive on virtually everything!
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by AdeCityzen(m): 7:37am
helinues:
Good
But this news is somehow sketchy, when are they? When will it start affecting market positively

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by yesloaded: 7:44am
Khyrvxjzy:
can dangote correct this mistake or this is a permanent thing (i mean thats what the refinery can do)

any solution?

Can be corrected
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Tradepunter2: 7:51am
UncleAdebisi:
It is not good for someone to be jobless.

Tell am
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by ppogba: 7:51am
Numedot:
Dangote has been selling some high-sulphur gasoil in the Nigerian market, but a dispute has arisen with local fuel retailers over who is responsible for selling the dirtier fuel.

Suddenly, when it got to the turn of DANGOTE refinery, foreign media remember that there is what is called high sulphur gasoline.

Elementary knowledge should tell any reasonable person that it is campaign of calumny.

Make dem live us with our petrol abeg.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Tradepunter2: 7:53am
Bluntemperor:

You are sensible in your comments.
God bless you for seeing far,than those who are short sighted and always full of complaints and bitter abusive on virtually everything!

STFU....... Na white man tell una useless leaders to be BASTRDS corrupt.... You bastard leaders to be selfish and tribalistic.... Keep fooling yourself with the illusion that your fking problem is always caused by white man...... Irresponsible twip.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Sleekfingers: 7:55am
JAMO84:
Oyibo people said the Refinery will never work. Any good thing that is not done by one of them, they will always be against it. How can people be so bitter and hateful

That's why Africans need to stand on their feet. And stop looking up to the west . They are not your friend.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Curious345: 8:09am
Dangote is my mentor. I really love you
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by bal4real: 8:34am
Oakenshield:
Give us fuel at 400 naira if cartel go only allow u drink water drop cup
...or better still, at price lower than N400. That's what sane Nigerians are asking for.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Berankis: 8:59am
Sometimes, I wonder if some Nigerians are sensible at all. We are just good at making a lot of noise devoid of sense.
Dangote is a very biased and derogatory business monger. And like every other businessman he is out to make profit and not alleviate any hardship with the fuel market in Nigeria.
We will not reap any meaningful benefit from his refinery! I can bet with anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by TheAlchemist: 9:17am
FireUpNow:
We never feel Dangote petroleum products impact for Naija

U go feel am like Dangote Cement.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Babathanks(m): 9:58am
Sleekfingers:

That's why Africans need to stand on their feet. And stop looking up to the west . They are not your friend.
But Arabs is your friend? I don't really know how you Muslims reason o. You always blame all our problems in Nigeria on westerners, is it the westerners that told your leaders to be corrupt?, Is it the westerners that told your locals to accept Sharia law which give birth to Boko Haram, isik, and bandit?. I was born in the zamfara and I can categorically tell you that is Sharia law that born all this terrorism. Arabs are sponsoring war in Sudan and Libya, but is only western sponsored own you always see. And you will never blame the Arab, because u all believe in the same God. This country have a long way to go because of people like you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Mcreloaded(m): 10:04am
yesloaded:

Many of you guys never read the news at all

Petrol with high sulphur will destroy peoples engine & cause environmental pollution

Have dangote started producing g petrol?
Guess the high sulphur in the diesel or aviation fuel produced.
Please you can enlighten me as I know not much though I read everything from top to bottom
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by yesloaded: 10:06am
Mcreloaded:

Have dangote started producing g petrol?
Guess the high sulphur in the diesel or aviation fuel produced.
Please you can enlighten me as I know not much though I read everything from top to bottom

I was trying to caution this fighting tribal war io there because the article is not about tribal fight

The article talks about dangote refinery and also talked about fuel with high sulphur which is not related to ethnic fight
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by yesloaded: 10:07am
Khyrvxjzy:
igbo hate this news
Cc mcreloaded
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Och77(m): 10:12am
Khyrvxjzy:
igbo hate this news
This is a private business for crying out loud, why taking pride it ?
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by FireUpNow(m): 10:29am
Hmmm
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Jlow2: 10:33am
Refining fuel will still be a mirage, the corruption associated with it is beyond human comprehension, but trust me Nigerians re gullible, when you ask pertinent questions they tag you obidient , ipob , terrorist, that is why Nigeria can hardly move forward, we re so comfortable in suffering’s and misery,every year billions re budgeted for turn around maintenance of refineries, yet its stories upon stories , better look for alternative and stop believing this will be better in this country, so that you dnt make the mistake you parents made, the people promising to make it better have all their families abroad living in opulence, be wise.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by Sleekfingers: 10:42am
Babathanks:

But Arabs is your friend? I don't really know how you Muslims reason o. You always blame all our problems in Nigeria on westerners, is it the westerners that told your leaders to be corrupt?, Is it the westerners that told your locals to accept Sharia law which give birth to Boko Haram, isik, and bandit?. I was born in the zamfara and I can categorically tell you that is Sharia law that born all this terrorism. Arabs are sponsoring war in Sudan and Libya, but is only western sponsored own you always see. And you will never blame the Arab, because u all believe in the same God. This country have a long way to go because of people like you.

Your brain need some cleaning. Did I mentioned Arabs . What's my business with Arabs?
The Arabs has always showing their hostility towards Africans. Which is a well known fact.
But the West hypocrisies is way beyond repair. They pretend to be your friend .... .

I repeat. Africans need to do the necessary like The Chinese.
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:46am
have you satisfied domestic need?all this export wey una dey do sef. angry
Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Gasoil Exports To West African Countries by FrancisIgya: 11:04am
A good development as this will lessen dependance on foreign oil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clark Wants Jonathan To Ban Governors' Forum / Why I Support Gej..... / I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls

Viewing this topic: harjay1986, jazzyking(m), grandstar(m), darkmonarch(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.