Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge (12352 Views)

25 Ajayi Crowther University Students Arraigned For Beating Student To Death / Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late / Ajayi Crowther University VC Blast Parents And Students In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by efighter: 9:30am
olisaEze:
Incomplete information. Were they acquitted or just granted bail?? "Court frees them" is an ambiguous choice of language.

Imagine a so called journalist writing that nonsense in the report. No even why they were freed, no information on the basis of their freedom or terms. Useless social science graduates
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:30am
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!

This matter get k-leg.

Freeing them suggests that it has been confirmed that they are not the cause of the guy's death. So, what or who killed the guy?
twenty five were arrested, twelve were released. What is confusing there ?

1 Like

Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by immortalcrown(m): 9:33am
MASTAkiLLAh:
twenty five were arrested, twelve were released. What is confusing there ?
Think or ask questions before you react to comments. Well, I didn't change anything in the comment but I have added two more sentences to it to make it more understandable.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by Fiscus105(m): 9:35am
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!

This matter get k-leg.

Freeing them suggests that it has been confirmed that they are not the cause of the guy's death. So, what or who killed the guy? Is there something you are hiding or you are yet to tell us about the 13 suspects in your custody? You have not even explained why you freed these 12 students.

Pls give ur phone to someone who understands English language very well, for proper interpretation.

Meanwhile, if you want to know reason why 12 were released, I think it's better for you, to apply as a party to the suit, at least, your own lawyer would able to explain every action that judge would be taken in the court.

In the eyes of a foolish and emotional bias's man, the 25 accused must also bury alongside with the dead, even if they know nothing about allegation.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:39am
immortalcrown:
Think or ask questions before you react to comments. Well, I didn't change anything in the comment but I have added two more sentences to it to make it more understandable.
You obviously need your advice more than me since you obviously lack skills in critical analysis and logic. You edited your post after I had commented still you're yet to grasp what obviously played out. You need help sir
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by lexy2014: 9:41am
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by AmiableMosquito: 9:45am
Sultty:
that school should be listed among the dangerous schools in naija. Rubbish glorified secondary school
Too many unpleasant news from that school. It was the same school a female student was raped on campus by security personnel. I heard the VC and SU President are chronic womanisers. It is said that the SU President leaves the campus on Friday nights with dozens of female students to party and fxck their brains out.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by UrgentNeeds(m): 9:50am
In Life, Thread Very Carefully.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by BabaHenry(m): 9:54am
SensualMan:
12 of u people of wasted region congregated to kill an innocent warri Prince and u think the failed justice system has set y'all free? Nah! Y'all are ruined for life. Your masters will unleash everlasting hunger that will wipe out the 12 of u in no distant time. Brace up for starvation to death in Oyo state.

Your wailing just started, you will wail till eternity...
Your generation yet unborn will still wail...
I wonder what your parents are teaching you about this tribe that made you hate them so much yet you migrate to their land in droves every day and night in search of a greener pasture you foolish human being..
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by SAMBARRY: 9:54am
olisaEze:
Incomplete information. Were they acquitted or just granted bail?? "Court frees them" is an ambiguous choice of language.
are you not Nigerian and have you not lived long in nigeria enough to know that money can buy and change anything in nigeria. Infact even if you kill someone and you have the right amount of money, you can go scot free.

Add the remaining 2+2 then you will know why everything did not add up and then they sudden release so e studen while the rest are still behind bars lipsrsealed
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by Seunpapa65: 10:00am
Homeboiy:
In all you do

Try to stay alive

Na who die loose

I swear if they kill you they go beg God for forgiveness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by Afritop(m): 10:10am
This is a reference point to the threat of "i will kill you and nothing will happen"
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by immortalcrown(m): 10:17am
MASTAkiLLAh:
You obviously need your advice more than me since you obviously lack skills in critical analysis and logic. You edited your post after I had commented still you're yet to grasp what obviously played out. You need help sir
Your claim is not true because I didn't remove or change anything in my comment. I only added two more sentences to make the comment more understandable to you. What did I remove or change in the comment? Or, point out whatever you think I missed in the post.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:21am
immortalcrown:
Your claim is not true because I didn't remove or change anything in my comment. I only added two more sentences to make the comment more understandable to you. What did I remove or change in the comment? Or, point out whatever you think I missed in the post.
stop digging deeper cool
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by immortalcrown(m): 10:21am
Fiscus105:
Pls give ur phone to someone who understands English language very well, for proper interpretation.
Meanwhile, if you want to know reason why 12 were released, I think it's better for you, to apply as a party to the suit, at least, your own lawyer would able to explain every action that judge would be taken in the court.

In the eyes of a foolish and emotional bias's man, the 25 accused must also bury alongside with the dead, even if they know nothing about allegation.
Point out the English you think I misunderstand in the post. Point out the bias in my comment. Otherwise, you described yourself in your response.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by immortalcrown(m): 10:22am
MASTAkiLLAh:
stop digging deeper cool
Because your brain is too shallow for deep thinking.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:26am
immortalcrown:
Because your brain is too shallow for deep thinking.
your just disgracing yourself sir. Please, stop digging
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by ponishah: 10:29am
Homeboiy:
In all you do

Try to stay alive

Na who die loose

I swear!

1 Like

Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by immortalcrown(m): 10:31am
MASTAkiLLAh:
your just disgracing yourself sir. Please, stop digging
This is you.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:43am
The judge na one of them father's friend.

Wahala no dey finish
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by harjay1986: 10:48am
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!

This matter get k-leg.

Freeing them suggests that it has been confirmed that they are not the cause of the guy's death. So, what or who killed the guy? Is there something you are hiding or you are yet to tell us about the 13 suspects in your custody? You have not even explained why you freed these 12 students.

Them carry 25 people go court and the people wey commit the crime no reach up to that, that the reason for releasing the 12 remain 13 people so at the end it might be only 5 people who have direct involvement in the murder

Someone don talk up there say don't allow anyone to paain you ooh because justice is far from this country ....
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by BarrElChapo(m): 11:01am
immortalcrown:
Hmmm!

This matter get k-leg.

Go and apply for the CTC of the case file at the Court where the matter is being prosecuted. The court matter is not being televised.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by immortalcrown(m): 11:07am
BarrElChapo:
Go and apply for the CTC of the case file at the Court where the matter is being prosecuted. The court matter is not being televised.
Did you apply before you got this news?
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by BarrElChapo(m): 11:15am
immortalcrown:
Did you apply before you got this news?

Okay.
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by Cajal(m): 11:27am
SensualMan:
12 of u people of wasted region congregated to kill an innocent warri Prince and u think the failed justice system has set y'all free? Nah! Y'all are ruined for life. Your masters will unleash everlasting hunger that will wipe out the 12 of u in no distant time. Brace up for starvation to death in Oyo state.
Take it easy brother
Limit it to the university not the entire state🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:44pm
AutoConsult:
How can you take part in beating a student like you to death?! Do people even think before they do these things?

You didn't think he could actually die? You didn't ask yourself what happens next if he dies? Every single person involved in that beating is a murderer and should be treated as one.

_AutoConsult_
oya go treat them na
These ones son escape unless the boys ppl take matters into their hands
Naija is survival of the luckiest
Just pray never too be mobbed
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by callmevirus(m): 12:56pm
dawnomike:
In this country, don't just allow yourself to be killed... Cos Justice may never come and if it does, it's always too late to be alive.

I swear E no pass like this
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by AutoConsult: 1:30pm
MIKOLOWISKA:
oya go treat them na
These ones son escape unless the boys ppl take matters into their hands
Naija is survival of the luckiest
Just pray never too be mobbed
Mtshewww
Re: Court Frees 12 Ajayi Crowther University Students Facing Murder Charge by Brezze: 5:17pm
How can a magistrate court try a suspect for murder charges… which jurisdiction the magistrate court wan use try them…. Magistrate court don’t have the Right to try a suspect for a murder charge…. Dem go still arrest them and bring them before a competent court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Academy Free Past Questions / Getting The Right Case Study For Your Project Topic https://15projects.com/ / Meaning Of ASUU Strike

Viewing this topic: ayomidan, Iamfragile, Brezze and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.