Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Want To Sell My Phone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Sell My Phone (157 Views)

How Can I Sell My MTN Share / I Want To Sell My Phone - Four/six Weeks Old / I Got Arrested When Policemen Saw Bitcoin Trading On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Phone by boomcity009(m): 8:08am On Jul 02
Guys good morning,

I have a samsung phone which i am using right now and i want to sell it cos i dont have a job and i want to use the money to update my cv, buy drugs for my health and foodstuffs.

If someone can borrow me money like 8k.. i will pay back in 3 weeks time with interest.

I am hungry and i need to sell this phone asap.

The LORD bless you guys as you assist me and trust me. I will pay back in 3 weeks GUARANTEED

PS: I am in Lagos SPECIFICALLY Obadore, Igando
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone by Zwooks: 8:12am On Jul 02
Go and take loan from loan apps. You will even get one month payback loan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone by boomcity009(m): 8:15am On Jul 02
The interest rate from loan apps are very high and not really worth it besides all i need is a reliable person to help me with the loan even if it is 5k.. i will pay back
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone by boomcity009(m): 10:11am On Jul 02
I need to sell my samsung phone hence i csn use the money to buy foodstuffs and update my cv asap
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone by boomcity009(m): 10:30am On Jul 02
Why does anybody not want to help me here na.. i am hungry and broke like Bleep.. if its loan even of 4k.. i can pay.. just give me 2 weeks thats why i want to sell my phone
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone by wittywriter: 2:03pm On Jul 02
boomcity009:
Why does anybody not want to help me here na.. i am hungry and broke like Bleep.. if its loan even of 4k.. i can pay.. just give me 2 weeks thats why i want to sell my phone

Since you can access the internet why not learn to earn with your phone.... it's better than yhan selling it for bread.

Wittyness
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone by boomcity009(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02
wittywriter:

Since you can access the internet why not learn to earn with your phone.... it's better than yhan selling it for bread.

Wittyness

Teach me sir

(1) (Reply)

Land To Invest At Affordable Price / Get Your Brand A Website,to Promote Your Business. / How To Get Web Designer Jobs In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.