Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) (751 Views)

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday / Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by Tokotaya: 9:17am
Microsecondnews Photo of MSN Reporter July 2, 2024 0 2 minutes read
‘I may commit suicide’ Actress Evan Okoro cries out as she’s about to lose her second building in two months (Video)
Caption
Evan Okoro

It is a trying time for Nollywood actress, Evan Okoro, as she got served notice of litigation over the land she built her mother’s house on in Asaba, Delta State.

It would be recalled that the property she built for herself in the same Asaba fell among the buildings demolished by the state government last month.

In a video she posted on her social media handles, Okoro said a certain Joel Ogbonna, who is resident in the North, had given someone identified as Mr. Ezeh the power of attorney to help him repossess his land on which Okoro built a beautiful bungalow for her mother.

She lamented that when she bought the land, there was no objection from anywhere and she proceeded to build the house without any issue.

She earlier posted a video of the presentation of the building to her mother as her Easter gift.

She said her mother had already moved in when she got a notice to stop construction work.

She said she had now been served court papers for a suit contending the ownership of the land she built the house on.

Photo Caption: Evan Okoro and what remains of her properties demolished by Delta State government last month, May.

Okoro called on Joel Ogbonna to come forward so they could go together to the person who sold the land to him and find an amicable solution.

She said she was tired and had no intention of going through litigation with anybody.

She said she was already depressed and might take her own life if there was no solution soon.

With the video she posted, she wrote:

“My first house was demolished as you see me now I’m now a tenant. I said to myself that no problem and decided to move on and God blessed me, I built my mom a house as her Easter gift.

When I was buying that land no one came out, when I started building no one came out, now my mom is in one Mr Joel Ogbonna from the North sent a lawyer to take me to court and also throw my mom out of the house.

Sir please 🙏😭💔 at least even come out let me know who is fighting me.

I’m just a girl trying to make my family happy, trying to make my mom happy😭😭 I’m not strong as you think I might d!e.”

Evan Okoro's mother has barely had rest of mind in the beautiful house built for her by her daughter. Barely a month after she moved in there, robbers stormed the place and robbed her of all her valuables.

They broke in through the windows and carted away anything of value, including the television, her money that she hid in the house and some house fixtures.

Watch the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2024/07/02/i-may-commit-suicide-actress-evan-okoro-cries-out-as-shes-about-to-lose-her-second-building-in-two-months-video/

Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by Tokotaya: 9:42am
It's beginning to look spiritual at this point. Her personal mansion was demolished by state govt. Robbers stormed her mother's house barely one month after the old woman moved in, carting away all the valuables in the house. Now this. Everything happening between May and June. Something is happening in a higher realm. Dear Okoro, please, seek the face of God.
Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by funshint(m): 9:46am
How did she get the money to build the two houses?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by Welcum: 9:59am
Evan, if you are reading this, I urge you, DON'T KILL YOURSELF. I strongly believe that enemies are behind the scenes BUT God too is not sleeping. The economy is just too bad for the Government to be making things much worse by destroying people's properties so easily from state to state.

Nlfpmod
Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by dawnomike(m): 10:06am
This is seriously serious...
Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by JohnnA1: 10:27am
Tokotaya:
It's beginning to look spiritual at this point. Her personal mansion was demolished by state govt. Robbers stormed her mother's house barely one month after the old woman moved in, carting away all the valuables in the house. Now this. Everything happening between May and June. Something is happening in a higher realm. Dear Okoro, please, seek the face of God.
Karma ??

1 Like

Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by PlayerMeji: 10:29am
As painful and touchy as the story is, who in this world, whips out a camera to record his/her crying session...?

Only manipulative persons, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by Nicepoker(m): 11:27am
Crying for public sympathy grin.

1 Like

Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by yarimo(m): 11:44am
Since your house is not in Lagos state, people like OBI and oby ezekwesili won't react to your crying. Sorry for your lost

1 Like

Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by CJStarz: 11:47am
Chosen members go dey laugh her sake of say she backslided.
Only God knows where these 'attacks' are coming from.
Next time,make she no post her success on social media
Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by samomoli: 11:48am
Stop crying. god of clitocurrency will do another one

1 Like

Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by Emmanuel909090: 1:37pm
She might have stepped on the wrong toe or just unfortunate.
Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by Deltatoto: 4:38pm
funshint:
How did she get the money to build the two houses?!
how did u become poor
Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by OmotolaDiego(f): 4:44pm
This is touching.

May God help her
Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by Zubeezanga(m): 6:38pm
Simple show document that made the land your property, then go to court, once this yeyebrities run come online instead of following the due course, just know say them don F up
Re: Actress Evan Okoro Cries As She's About To Lose Second House In Two Months (vid) by missjekyll: 8:43pm
Kai her crying face is touching. Very heartbreaking.

Take heart my dear. Na only death no get reversal.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You On Your Birthday? / They Were In Kwara Recently / Video;some Of Your Favorite Kokolettes One Year Later.

Viewing this topic: aj1802001, dynamic010(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.