Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,562 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured (15802 Views)

Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) / Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:46pm
Offpoint1:
No equipment detected that ahead for the pilot to send a seat belt warning? Or they downplay the severity of the turbulence?
Lots of pilots downplay it.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Simeonjoe1: 2:51pm
WriteerNg:

You're ignorant.

More than 10,000 Boeing airplanes currently fly throughout the world with parts and assemblies built in China.

Now those assembly plants in China source their raw materials from Russia.

Boeing, Airbus and Co all buy titanium from Russia.

Google and research before you reply.

Yeah like the jet engines imported from Russia to be assembled in China.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by PassingShot(m): 2:51pm
Offpoint1:
No equipment detected that ahead for the pilot to send a seat belt warning? Or they downplay the severity of the turbulence?
Result of rushing to comment without reading.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by faceland: 2:55pm
aybabz101:
Prolong and violent turbulence are one of the worst experience someone can have....Its then you will know how precious this sleeping and waking up in peace is.....

I wish all the affected people quick recovery from all physical injuries and most especially from the psychological trauma.....

And time for Air Europa to pay up.....

But Boeing again!!!.......why always you guys' airplanes?...

make God sha dey protect us .....

They have all matured because they have at least once said bye bye to the world.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Zubeezanga(m): 2:57pm
aybabz101:
Prolong and violent turbulence are one of the worst experience someone can have....Its then you will know how precious this sleeping and waking up in peace is.....

I wish all the affected people quick recovery from all physical injuries and most especially from the psychological trauma.....

Pay up for what? Did they cause a natural turbulance? Most humans get useless stronghead, at times pilot go warn about putting back sitbelt and remain in their sits, but na then the fuuulish ones go remember to make use of restroom with sitbelt warning indicator on oo, i swear na military girls suppose be air hostess, some passengers need serious neck decking.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by VaginaAcademic: 3:09pm
Boeing again grin
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Omoawoke: 3:10pm
When they say wear your seat belts, just obey!
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Omoawoke: 3:11pm
aybabz101:

Trust me, the physical injury will heal faster than the physiological trauma.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Omoawoke: 3:14pm
WriteerNg:
Since these clowns sanctioned Russia, they've been having lots of critical issues and break down of their airplanes.

From leaking roofs to cracked windshields to burning engines midair to crash landings to faulty spacecrafts in space.

All because they chose to deny themselves of quality Russian titanium, engines and other aircraft parts.

Sanctions on Russia are clearly working in reverse.

I've never seen such foolery and clownery in my entire existence.

🀑 🀑 🀑 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί 🀑 🀑 🀑

The world needs to learn that working as one is the best for humanity. We don’t really win a war, humanity loses
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Bimpe29: 3:26pm
Turbulence is eternally frightening and unpleasant. But then I wonder why some passengers were not on their seat belts even as the pilot had already alerted them of the turbulence.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by TheBillyonaire: 3:48pm
Boeing latest flight Software program makes their plane to noise dive. If you care about your life, do not fly in boeing planes. Boeing has been hijacked by bad entities.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Bitterkola100: 4:09pm
aybabz101:

America govt recently filed a criminal suit against Boeing for their incessant accident
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Bitterkola100: 4:12pm
WriteerNg:
Since these clowns sanctioned Russia, they've been having lots of critical issues and break down of their airplanes.

From leaking roofs to cracked windshields to burning engines midair to crash landings to faulty spacecrafts in space.

All because they chose to deny themselves of quality Russian titanium, engines and other aircraft parts.

kids, you just rush to type on what you have zero knowledge about
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Aykush(m): 4:44pm
WriteerNg:

Stupid fool were those planes made two years ago when Russia invaded ukraine and heavy sanctions started coming in? 🀑
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Obierika(m): 4:51pm
Offpoint1:

Did you not see it written in the story that the pilot warned the passengers of up-coming turbulence?
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Obierika(m): 4:53pm
wewe1:
Trapped in the closet grin

Trapped in overhead bin not closet
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Offpoint1: 5:08pm
Obierika:

Did you not see it written in the story that the pilot warned the passengers of up-coming turbulence?
I don't read, I watched videos and no such was mentioned in the clip.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by chinex11(m): 5:20pm
Did you completely read the post? Becauseit was stated that thepilot asked them to put on their seat belt
Offpoint1:
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by erniok(m): 5:40pm
WriteerNg:

Apparently, you never bothered to read the news but had to bring in Russia into it.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by erniok(m): 5:44pm
Offpoint1:

I don't read, I watched videos and no such was mentioned in the clip.
The NBC report didn't capture the whole news. No passenger was interviewed and it did not mention that air europa offered to send another Airbus.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by c6721656: 6:33pm

Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by Musauzor(m): 6:50pm
I pray not to experience such. We are still managing Tinubu's economic turbulence here in Nigeria.
Re: Air Europa: Passenger Trapped In Overhead Bin In Flight Turbulence; Many Injured by OgaTheTop2: 7:55pm
Offpoint1:
Calm down and read very well angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flights Resumption: No More VIP Consideration At Airports - Sirika / Ibom Air Records 300,000 Passengers In One Year / Saudi Arabia Suspends Entry For Umrah Pilgrimage Over Coronavirus Fear

Viewing this topic: 50pseamer(m), Shimran(m), Ebdumi, Felixitie(m), Mroriginal2022, Oxtertee(m), dorcasamalu, Dogi1(m), dedonchi and 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.