Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,075 members, 7,896,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To (20434 Views)

US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker / Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by PressMyButton: 5:31pm On Jul 02
falopey:
Immunity doesn’t protect president against criminal offenses. No criminal offense as president has been established against Trump. Except the ones he’s been convicted for in New York as a business man. According to the Supreme Court, the president is prosecuted if he does anything in carrying out his official duties. Not committing some personal crimes
Was it not on official duties he asked election result be reversed and directed his supporters attack the capitol?
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by donmik: 5:38pm On Jul 02
Those who know their God shall be strong and do exploit...

He never shakes over all the pressure.
What a leader with thougth and vision
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by falopey: 5:42pm On Jul 02
PressMyButton:

Was it not on official duties he asked election result be reversed and directed his supporters attack the capitol?
You’re only perpetuating democrats lie. He never directed them to attack the capitol. He said clearly in an audio recorded and I heard it with my ears that they should march peacefully to the capitol and make their voices heard. That dispel all the “he asked them to attack “ lies.

He didn’t ask result to be reversed. He asked Mike Pence to put the result on hold which is what Mike Pence is constitutionally empowered to do in order to investigate discrepancies. Mike Pence refused. That’s not a crime.

Everything they accuse him of he did in his capacity as president to carry out his official duties. Not some personal crime

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Ochyes: 5:43pm On Jul 02
Dear Joe, you can't stop Trump. Instead its you that will be stopped.
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Hullcity: 5:43pm On Jul 02
Slow joe has two options now. Either to drop out from the race now or be humiliated at the poll.
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by tnerro1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02
Biden better not go for the second debate, trump fit make am faint on stage

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Hullcity: 5:48pm On Jul 02
It was the covid19 pandemic dat democrats capitalized on, to unseat trump from presidency otherwise they no burn biden well to win donald trump for any election.
Now that COVID had passed and everybody eyes don Open, which propaganda dem want use this timr around?
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by mrblessed(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02
Austineva2:
Trump is here🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽
Biafra is here🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽
But oga Trump was there four years ago, what happened? Last, last, Africa na resources centre of the west.
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Focusmind: 6:02pm On Jul 02
All these people rooting for Trump, I hope you would not go near the US embassy for visa. Be ready to receive back home those your relatives in US that have been sending money back home but are undocumented illegal immigrants. Be ready to see more cuts in aids and assistance to developing countries like Nigeria, which will affect everyone. Be ready for a world full of uncertainties under Trump and likelihood of escalation of tensions.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by FireUpNow(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02
Sleeping Joe is too scared of Donald Trump
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by onuman: 6:14pm On Jul 02
"The American people must decide whether Donald Trump’s assault on our democracy on Jan. 6 makes him unfit for public office in the highest office in the land. The American people must decide if Trump’s embrace of violence, to preserve his power, is acceptable,” Joe Biden said.

Did Joe Biden or anyone else see Donald Trump as among those who assaulted America's democracy on that infamous day? No. So why does Biden apply to punish another person because of the crimes of others?
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by delpee(f): 6:14pm On Jul 02
jude79:
"Pls US voter, all the false allegations and criminal charges and traps, I set for trump couldn't stop him, he's too strong for me, voters help me and beat him for me"

Joe Biden. US president

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by t2luv1: 6:15pm On Jul 02
As the famous saying goes " I don't belong to any political Party I am a Democrat" I loved Biden but last Thursday's debate has made something abundantly clear to me he has to go. There is where things get very messy though If it ain't Biden, then who? Biden as it stands doesn't have to win all the states all he has to do in this election is win the following states Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. If he carries those three states the game is over. That will get him to 270 electoral votes, that is all one needs to be President. My choice as a replacement is the current North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper. Why him. 1. He is term-limited which means he can't run again. 2. He is a moderate who can win in other states like Georgia, and his home state North Carolina. 3. He is not a Jewish or Catholic. He is a Baptist. (Religion still matters in some parts of the Country) Here is a Democrat that has won reelection twice in a supposedly red state, what more can I say? If ain't Cooper then I am casting my lots with Biden. Another out-of-the-box idea would be to let Biden run but change the Vice President I like Kamala but this situation calls for drastic measures to replace her with Cooper. I know that it's an all-white male ticket( Let's litigate the women's crusade until after the election) but wow cares? The question is do you want to win or go down to defeat as an idealist? I am a Business Analyst/Application Developer that is how I make my living. I have to analyze a situation without injecting my own biases into the equation. All these talks of Michelle Obama, Gavin Newsom, and Greitsen (Michigan Governor) are all talks. I would have gone for the Kentucky Governor Beshear but that would mean losing a governorship so I am going Cooper (Did I mention this guy has been married to his Middle School sweetheart for 38 years) that family image thing he has that covered.
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by frog12: 6:32pm On Jul 02
after so many lies, na BIDEN suppose step down grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Brendaniel: 6:39pm On Jul 02
GeneralPula:

Don’t dull..

All these things nah wash. Joe B will still win !

I'm not dulling only speaking the truth...
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by quinox947: 6:42pm On Jul 02
Dedicating Rae Sremmurd's song Up Like Trump to all Americans
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Basicend: 6:59pm On Jul 02
Brendaniel:
A country where separation of power works, not here where Tinubu has made himself president, senate president and chief justice of the federation.

Absolutely.
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Doylestown92(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02
DevilsEqual:
No wonder the U.S is backwards

Its only in the U.S u would see all contestants for the Presidential seat already in their 80s(Trump is 78)

We have Sowore,Moghalu and Obi who are still young men

Does that mean there are no youths in the U.S anymore??

Leaders of tomorrow for U.S no get hope cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's obvious you're ignorant. John F. Kennedy, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Al Gore, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney were old people?
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by mascotman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02
[quote author=jude79 post=130761110]"Pls US voter, all the false allegations and criminal charges and traps, I set for trump couldn't stop him, he's too strong for me, voters help me and beat him for me"

More like it...
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Calitoscassius(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02
Funkyswagzz:
Bring him to Nigerian supreme court and they will prove to you Donald trump is a criminal even without evidence, very easy😂🤪
grin grin grin grin Naigerian supreme court and police would just look at his haircut and declare he is a criminal.
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Adakintroy: 7:07pm On Jul 02
DevilsEqual:

Its only in the U.S u would see all contestants for the Presidential seat already in their 80s(Trump is 78)

At least you know now it's not only in nigeria old men are ruling
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by EnkayDezign: 7:10pm On Jul 02
atobs4real:
After falling Uncountably.
But Trum is too Frank to be a leader

'Frank'? The guy is a shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Stayingalive: 7:11pm On Jul 02
DevilsEqual:

Stop smoking weed
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Musauzor(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02
Bad Palestinian
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by justmondris: 7:16pm On Jul 02
Lol. Joe has failed. lol
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Lawalemi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02
US is in trouble.
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by godofuck231: 8:08pm On Jul 02
Too late my commander in chief is already in charge
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Jul 02
Stupid and crooked old Joey Biden
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Arabs999: 8:31pm On Jul 02
Gondonu:
Humn! Trump seems on his way back to the US presidency

Guy, Trump is already in the WHITE House.. grin grin angry angry
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by michoim(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02
SadiqBabaSani:
Too late Mr Gay
You can say that again
Re: Joe Biden Asks US Voters To Stop Donald Trump After Supreme Court Failed To by Austineva2: 8:47pm On Jul 02
Ugwuoke347:

You nailed it.

Those who understand the prophecy are already connecting the dots!
Gbam! Nwanne nke m

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns / Drone Attack On Tel Aviv, Isreal Leaves One Dead, At Least 10 Injured / Wikipedia Now Banned In China, As It Affect All Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.