Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,620 members, 7,878,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Address Suicidal And Depressive Emotions. Use The Self Pity Pyramid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Address Suicidal And Depressive Emotions. Use The Self Pity Pyramid (46 Views)

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Address Suicidal And Depressive Emotions. Use The Self Pity Pyramid by BreconHills(m): 11:25am On Jul 02
That things are difficult is not in doubt. Irrespective of where you live and what you do, life is painfull for so many people. Today, I ran across a way that could help your mental health; preventing suicide, depression and overwhelm.

Somethings things are not as bad as they appear and sometimes they are much worse than we imagine. Having the right response is the key to getting out safely.

So I ran across the self pity pyramid today. It's designed by a guy called Yu - kai Chou and it helps you find your level of suffering and take the right response and attitude.

So where are you in the pyramid? Do you have the right response?

Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Staying Healthy With July 2024 Calendars: Your Monthly Wellness Plan / The Livegood Global Community Guide. The Future Starts Now! / End The Stigma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.