Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 (16372 Views)

Petrol Hits N620 Per Litre In Kano, Motorists Desert NNPC Station / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi / Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by addictiv(m): 7:39pm
Nawa
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Abaki5: 7:57pm
We are making progress at list petrol our master is increasing in price
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Lavisha(f): 8:05pm
EyeCumInPiss:
Fellow Nigerians, Happy Tinubulation. grin
Nigerians are strong.
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Ubongkuda1: 8:24pm
Pray for Akwaibom State, Ikot Ekpene precisely. Two students have been murdered by armed rubbers in akwaibom State polytechnic, ikot asurua. Ikot Ekpene in a week. The area is heavily tensed. We need your prayers!
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm
Ubongkuda1:
Pray for Akwaibom State, Ikot Ekpene precisely. Two students have been murdered by armed rubbers in akwaibom State polytechnic, ikot asurua. Ikot Ekpene in a week. The area is heavily tensed. We need your prayers!
What exactly will the prayers do for either dead students of AkwaIbom? undecided
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by oyeb15: 8:34pm
AdeCityzen:
Let them Just pay the minimum wage maybe it will ease the pressure, it's 670-750 in Ondo state all this while. Any petrol station that sell above this are not patronize here unless it's panic buying

It's 820 in Akoko Area of Ondo state
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by AdeCityzen(m): 8:37pm
oyeb15:

It's 820 in Akoko Area of Ondo state
That's is not the case In Owo, Ondo & Akure
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by jedisco(m): 8:38pm
CharleyBright:

No country has ever increase salary above 200%.
Labour Union are demanding over 700% salary increment. That's crazy and will ruin the economy.
The countries you talk about increase in small percentages of 20 - 50 %. That way the increment won't have adverse effects on the economy

Those countries increase yearly - yes in small aliquots and despite being very rich nations with relatively high minimum wage, the pay of their political class is very tapered when compared to ours.

The UK for example, the basic take home pay of an MP (equivalent to a senator) is about 3x that of someone on minimum wage. In Nigerian terms, it would mean a senators basic pay being 90k. You can now see why minimum wage is taken seriously there and thir citizens are not in poverty.

If the Nigerian government wants to fight inflation, they should start with themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by oyeb15: 8:42pm
AdeCityzen:
That's is not the case In Owo, Ondo & Akure

Ikare, Irun, Arigidi etc sells at #820
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by rickleye: 8:53pm
SadiqBabaSani:
Nijeria is suffering under Tinubu

And we warned you guys. Let’s try a different party with someone different . No ….we want APC … 10 years on going what a disaster.
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by ufotunang: 9:01pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Tinubu is working.
. working for his pocket and bank account 🙄
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by ufotunang: 9:01pm
What did you expect from a president like Tinubu that the only thing he could tell nigerians during his presidential campaign that...it's my turn
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by ufotunang: 9:04pm
Brendaniel:
We warned them about Tinubu, the didn't listen, it was supposed to be a collective effort to stop him but they chose tribe and religion over competence and character....
..abi.. and let the tribe and religion reduce and stop the poverty hunger hardship they are facing and the high costs of foodstuffs and high costs of living
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by confydoedowaye(m): 9:06pm
spiSeyi:

I can tell you that if election is conducted today PBAT won't win a state in SWgrin grin

Hmmm. What if he finds his way...
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by spiSeyi: 9:13pm
confydoedowaye:

Hmmm. What if he finds his way...
Come and give him nah
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by zombieHUNTER: 9:22pm
Remman:
Our oil is heavily controlled by the foreigners. First, they told us that we cannot refine our oil and made sure that our refineries doesn't work but we can only import the one refined outside. Now, God has helped us and we can now refine our own oil through Dangote refinery, but to my greatest surprise, Dangote cannot refine Nigeria's crude oil, instead is forced to buy from the US if he wishes to refine oil. May God punish the enemies of the black race and all enemies of Nigeria!

This is rubbish

You tell me that if Buhari focused on revamping all refineries, the west will stop him

you lie

ode, you lie
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:24pm
Ojuntana:

Thought you're a patriot
What happened
Are you no longer batified

My contract has ended. Now I am speaking based on the truth.

If my contract gets renewed, I will have to start with propaganda again
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Panda7(m): 9:32pm
Noone thinks abt marginal utility.If u continue to make production without a target,u might soon make a loose afta ur ni
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Brendaniel: 9:40pm
NorthernersSuck:

We go teach the Igbos in Lagos state on how to play politics and they must leave our land for us

Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Exceed15: 9:49pm
Useless government. It shall never be well with all Tinubu supporters. See how he has bastardized our economy. Awon werey.
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by gonkin(m): 9:51pm
Baterians drinking tinubu's piss cuz it was served in their tribal cup.
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Exceed15: 9:52pm
fuckingAyaya:
only peter obi nd igbo people are suffering
Are they the ones shouting ebi n pawa o.. dem don curse una beyond remedy. May this Tinubu administration be the way your life will look like.
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Okechinwadike: 10:26pm
Yorubas are buying for #250 in Lagos and ogbomosho
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Minkahirou: 10:48pm
Please the amount the gave to a litter of petrol is too much please can we reduce the price
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Minkahirou: 10:49pm
Minkahirou:
Please the amount the gave to a litter of petrol is too much please can we reduce the price
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Seun362: 11:11pm
Brendaniel:
We warned them about Tinubu, they didn't listen, it was supposed to be a collective effort to stop him but they chose tribe and religion over competence and character....

Stop wailing and go get CNG conversation. Nigerians should do same.

Adios.
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Seun362: 11:13pm
Okechinwadike:
Yorubas are buying for #250 in Lagos and ogbomosho

Fuel is cheaper in Lagos than anywhere else in the Country.
Go get CNG conversation.
I will vote Tinubu again in 2027.
I fill my CNG cylinder for #4200 only.
Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Brendaniel: 11:35pm
Seun362:

Stop wailing and go get CNG conversation. Nigerians should do same.

Adios.

What advise would you give the guy below?

Re: NBS Says Petrol Hits N937 Per Litre, Fears It May Soon Reach N1000 by Seun362: 11:41pm
Brendaniel:

What advise would you give the guy below?

He should have more streeams of income and get efing busy.

I advised a fried to do conversion some months ago, he almost fought me, his wife later adviced him which he yielded to, the guy bought grilled fish for me last week telling me how his cashing out.
The guys is into transport on ride hailing platform.

The world is Dynamic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Ojukwu's Wife As Special Assistant / Farouk, Emenalo Reject Prison Food / Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate

Viewing this topic: Dcaliphate(m), otherway, Biggerbrocom(m), Kobojunkie, Aremson14(m), melakes(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.