Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,418 members, 7,929,336 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa (1479 Views)

Ebonyi Speaker Lauds Mc Walter, As He Consummates World Guinness Record Of 130 H / Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election / Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by NLCreator: 12:17pm On Jul 02
No!

I only responded to allegations. And both the allegators and the allegatees are on same bed now 😀

Whoever knows Seun Osewa should check him.

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Mercenary123: 12:20pm On Jul 02
Yorugba Muslims are really shameless. Must they attach obi and Igbo in every of their discussions?

Inferiority complex at play

25 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by FatimaAbubakar(f): 12:20pm On Jul 02
Who bring this mumu matter come this forum? Mumu people.

4 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Tochi3(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02
Mercenary123:
Yorugba Muslims are really shameless. Must they attach obi and Igbo in every of their discussions?

..no be emilokan juju be that.. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Finegirl734(f): 12:26pm On Jul 02
sad
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02
The only two times that jarus has trended is because he confessed to beating his wife and his meaningless beef with seun. Ps, I don't give a shît about seun because of the way he allowed his mods run down politics section but that doesn't mean I'll perpetually keep trying to run him down especially if we've had some sort of relationship. Jarus is the one envious here, he has deep seated envy within him and I feel it's borne out of an inferiority complex. He might be richer than seun but something dey pepper the man inside body wey I no even understand. Jarus, you need counselling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by 10mobile: 12:41pm On Jul 02
Abeg, wetin dem de talk so? And how e take kwonsan Seun and Obi nah. These two humble people that hardly look for trouble but everyone looks for their trouble.
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02
Wetin concern Obi with a private citizen deciding to take a second wife?

4 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by OneCandleAway(f): 12:47pm On Jul 02
MASTAkiLLAh:
The only two times that jarus has trended is because he confessed to beating his wife and his meaningless beef with seun. Ps, I don't give a shît about seun because of the way he allowed his mods run down politics section but that doesn't mean I'll perpetually keep trying to run him down especially if we've had some sort of relationship. Jarus is the one envious here, he has deep seated envy within him and I feel it's borne out of an inferiority complex. He might be richer than seun but something dey pepper the man inside body wey I no even understand. Jarus, you need counselling

Sometimes when poverty is so attached to someone it's lingers in the mind even if the person eventually acquires material wealth. That's why you see some rich people still maintain humbleness while some poor people start misbehaving when they suddenly hit money

Also jarus ego won't let him be because he knows everyone knows he owes his success to nairaland. That keeps bugging Jim I don't know why. You're not the only one whom nairaland has made. But this envy of seun is what I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02
OneCandleAway:

Sometimes when poverty is so attached to someone it's lingers in the mind even if the person eventually acquires material wealth. That's why you see some rich people still maintain humbleness while some poor people start misbehaving when they suddenly hit money

Also jarus ego won't let him be because he knows everyone knows he owes his success to nairaland. That keeps bugging Jim I don't know why. You're not the only one whom nairaland has made. But this envy of seun is what I don't understand.
you can hit the nail on the head without shattering the head na grin

1 Like

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02
10mobile:
Abeg, wetin dem de talk so? And how e take kwonsan Seun and Obi nah. These two humble people that hardly look for trouble but everyone looks for their trouble.
e be like na Obi tell jarus wife to do jazz for am make him no marry second wife and na why him vex flog craze comot for her body

1 Like

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by DevilsEqual(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02
Mercenary123:

Tochi3:

Realtord43:
Peter obi is really a nightmare to the yoruba muslim

In a matter as complicated as this, bashing the tribes of those involved is all that comes to your mind?? Omo, These Ibo guys are even more daft than i thought?

That u dont know when to logically address issues and when to troll unintelligibly sums up your region as a whole. Your Education in the East is rubbish

Before any fool comes here to attack me, u dont expect me to preach peace to one who says shit about my tribe. We can all be mad

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Realtord43: 1:36pm On Jul 02
Peter obi is really a nightmare to the yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Realtord43: 1:39pm On Jul 02
DevilsEqual:

In a matter as complicated as this, bashing the tribes of those involved is all that comes to your mind?? Omo, These Ibo guys are even more daft than i thought?

That u dont know when to logically address issues and when to troll unintelligibly sums up your region as a whole. Your Education in the East is rubbish

Before any fool comes here to attack me, u dont expect me to preach peace to on who says shit about my tribe. We can all be mad
You are already mad and is Peter Obi that is the cause

6 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Jeon(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02
This mumu man should look for a place to sit down with his boring scripts.

4 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Tochi3(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02
DevilsEqual:

Before any fool comes here to attack me, u dont expect me to preach peace to one who says shit about my tribe. We can all be mad
..address which useless issues..with your likes who cried, supported MU-MU ticket..tufiakwa..

..fight don bust between dem MU-MU people..you are now wailing all over the place..

..after supporting failures from back to back..from ruga to emilokan..you think you have the mental capacity to engage those who warned you because of the ethno_religous campaign your types embarked on to teach some people a lesson..

..to you ethnicity does not play any role after you used tribalism to snatch & grab..you are only fooling yourself & your likes..

...the failures of the useless Thief'nubu has made those who wanted the MU-MU ticket to happen to Nigeria to start figthing themselves grin cheesy

..you called yoursef a devil..equal than the fallen demons if I may ask.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by efighter: 1:55pm On Jul 02
Mercenary123:

Why are you calling your parents shameless? Even if they are, can't you keep your family secrets?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by SuperOnyi: 2:02pm On Jul 02
shocked

Ummm, who?

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Zooposki(f): 2:09pm On Jul 02
Second marriage? Yet men will tell us they don’t benefit from marriages. No wonder they are the first to mock unmarried women and call us evening newspaper. Really, okpolo eye no be open eye.

1 Like

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by RealityKings: 2:28pm On Jul 02
MASTAkiLLAh:

At a particular age, it's not about who is rich or who isn't. It's about holding forth for a brother. Seun has done that to some extent but he can't absolutely control the haters trying to bring Jarus to disrepute

Too many funny people on here
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by youngrichnigga: 2:38pm On Jul 02
Tochi3:
Everytime I see this picture, I'm always piqued as to why they were never arrested in the act or after the act.................. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by tamdun: 2:50pm On Jul 02
Mercenary123:

Shameless? Aren't you from the tribe where men fvk themselves on palm tree 🌴

1 Like

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by chopnaira: 2:57pm On Jul 02
tamdun:

Shameless? Aren't you from the tribe where men fvk themselves on palm tree 🌴
😂😂😂
I remember seeing that video. 2 south eastern men fucking themselves on top of a palm tree 😂
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Tochi3(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02
youngrichnigga:
Everytime I see this picture, I'm always piqued as to why they were never arrested in the act or after the act.................. angry angry angry angry angry
arrested..? cheesy who will arrest dis ones..

..if you know the tribalism & corruption in NIgeria..they might even be police officers or soldiers..

..the ones here are the emilokans agberos Thief'nubu groomed..for the snatching and grabbing..
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by eepeepook: 3:16pm On Jul 02
The Jarus no get face? All you Nairaland mongrels.
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Omoawoke: 3:29pm On Jul 02
This jarus episode sweet small sha.

Which season be this?
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Omoawoke: 3:31pm On Jul 02
Mercenary123:

Where did they mention Igbo?

Pls point to it

1 Like

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by Anguldi(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02
tongue
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by AcadaWriter: 4:13pm On Jul 02
Ummm, who?
Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by eteebanky1: 4:30pm On Jul 02
Who are this mumus

1 Like

Re: Jarus Consummates Second Marriage, Trolls Seun Osewa by ccrenda5540: 5:07pm On Jul 02
Please how much is one cup of garri now?

(1) (Reply)

Day 2: Massive Protest Erupts In Zaria, Kaduna Over Biting Hunger (Video) / Press Freedom, What Is It All About? / Yinka Craig Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.