Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,873 members, 7,980,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Was At Rock Bottom When Portugal Needed Me Most – Cristiano Ronaldo Cries Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was At Rock Bottom When Portugal Needed Me Most – Cristiano Ronaldo Cries Out (243 Views)

Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca / Cristiano Ronaldo Cries After Being Shown Footage Of His Late Father / Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was At Rock Bottom When Portugal Needed Me Most – Cristiano Ronaldo Cries Out by Bhalfez: 2:07pm On Jul 02
Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted that he was at rock bottom when his team needed him the most.

Ronaldo spoke following his side’s Euro 2024 Round of 16 win over Slovenia on Monday.

His penalty was saved in extra time while the match was still goalless.However, just 15 minutes later, the Al-Nassr forward returned to the spot and successfully fired in the first of Portugal’s shootout kicks.

However, just 15 minutes later, the Al-Nassr forward returned to the spot and successfully fired in the first of Portugal’s shootout kicks.

Goalkeeper Diogo Costa then made Euros history with three penalty shootout saves, sending Portugal to the quarterfinals.

Speaking after the game, Ronaldo said: “Even the strongest people have their [bad] days. I was at rock bottom when the team needed me the most.

READ FULL DETAILS BELOW;
https://www.famous9ja.com.ng/euro-2024-i-was-at-rock-bottom-when-portugal-needed-me-most-cristiano-ronaldo-cries-out/

Re: I Was At Rock Bottom When Portugal Needed Me Most – Cristiano Ronaldo Cries Out by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:17pm On Jul 02
Cry cry baby, grow up dude.🥱

2 Likes

Re: I Was At Rock Bottom When Portugal Needed Me Most – Cristiano Ronaldo Cries Out by judedwriter(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03
Ronaldo is a very passionate player....

(1) (Reply)

Lookman More Technical Than Osimhen – Peseiro / Sepp Blatter And Michel Platini Banned From Football For Eight Years / Sovereign Equality Enshrined In The Charter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.