Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun (29112 Views)

I Couldn't Keep The Money; I'm A Child Of God — Nigerian Who Returned $14,000 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Bitcoin Value Reaches $14,000 | Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by NOwazobia: 4:33pm On Jul 02
Really proud of him.

In a messed up society, he still chooses to stand out from the crowd.
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by NOwazobia: 4:38pm On Jul 02
SpatialKing:
The guy has no choice than to refund...
He has a choice to retain it without getting caught.

He has a good nature, and not some choice.

It is crypto, not fiat if you are mistaken.
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Berankis: 4:38pm On Jul 02
It means there is still hope for Nigeria. This is commendable.
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by zinaunreal(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02
So he cant even drop $1k for the guy. Rubbish
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by SpatialKing(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02
NOwazobia:
He has a choice to retain it without getting caught.

He has a good nature, and not some choice.

It is crypto, not fiat if you are mistaken.

He will get got easily...

He used his real account

Moreover it wasn't his intention to scam so he didn't dot all the I and Ts not to get caught in the first place
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by davades(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02
Brendaniel:
That is why you should never take anyone who says all Nigerians are thieves seriously, I noticed most of them are the ones who support and vote the worst set of people into office then when the person begins to misbehave in office they begin to console themselves and gaslight all Nigerians that everyone is corrupt which is a big lie.

They just recently chose one as president who has not spent up to 2 years in office and they have realized what they have done, so anytime you see them write all politicians or all Nigerians are thieves, tell them it is a big lie, that they are the ones who keep choosing the thieves to lead them and leaving out the good people.

I follow my friend wey dey Scotland chat yesterday, he dey financial crimes and fraud dpt in a bank over there, he talk say Nigeria no even match Indian, Chinese for scam , he say dem dey even enter bank con face them...lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Alphamentips: 5:08pm On Jul 02
I go just delete my IG account afterwards. Maga pay. You return am. Maybe the money pass him morale. Him no believe am
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by emperor4love(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02
No try this with Nigeria yahoo btc boys,both ones claim dey have lambo or have exchange company
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by addexx: 5:11pm On Jul 02
Lucky just disappointed his own name grin
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by TheSuperX(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02
Not all Nigerians are fraudsters, may God bless lucky for being genuine and kind hearted.
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by saasala(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02
Damn!
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by NOwazobia: 5:17pm On Jul 02
SpatialKing:

He will get got easily...

He used his real account

Moreover it wasn't his intention to scam so he didn't dot all the I and Ts not to get caught in the first place
It wasn't his intention to scam is all I needed.

Thieves always think they won't get caught, that is why they keep stealing.

He is a pure soul.
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by FameGlory(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02
Holluwhakemmy:
of course you can but in a spiritual way

Alright
Thanks
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by VULCAN(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02
God bless and reward you for upholding that teaching.

All of you will always find help whenever needed.

modernWays:
Lucky did the right thing, and the mother nature will continue to favour him in many ways. I would've equally do the same, all of us from my parents has been taught from childhood never to take possession of what is not belong to us, and we all still upheld to that believe till today.
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Oju4190: 5:42pm On Jul 02
Some so called pastors will not refund the money.......Dey will say it's the LORD'S DOING.

Mistakenly transfer excess money to naija pastors.....Las Las na police go settle d matter
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Myhusband(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02
14k USD, I resist that temptation to off my phone grin

Anyway nice lucky integrity pays, God blessing on that is unquestionable
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Ebubu2: 5:47pm On Jul 02
I rather die than return it
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by dopedan(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02
Bazztadewu:
I need his contact,he needs to be shot at close range. From giveaway,the useless man come dey beg u,wey u for shaply block am.go buy venza quick.
Af
Af
After all na giveaway.
ATM no dey do mistake
He Bleep up
Honestly if i wer that guy i will just delete my social account and enjoy myself,
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by dopedan(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02
Just see as this one gave out what he has been praying for
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Babathanks(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02
GreenxGreen:
The story is just promoting Crypto confidence !!!
Nonsense lie 🤣🤣🤣
You be mumu. I swear. I hate people like you. Do you think everybody mind is corrupt like yours?
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by SpatialKing(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02
NOwazobia:
It wasn't his intention to scam is all I needed.

Thieves always think they won't get caught, that is why they keep stealing.

He is a pure soul.

Nope thieves always think they will get caught that's why they wear mask and put all protective measures before embarking on such act....
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by ibawon(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02
Lucky avoided bad luck
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by LordYon08: 7:04pm On Jul 02
If na China or India
The money is gone
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by imagrg(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02
It's a rumour!
Such degree of honesty is not made in Nigeria in these hard times. grin
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by ifud(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02
Good one brov. That’s the spirit
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by justmondris: 7:58pm On Jul 02
GreenxGreen:
Nonsense lie 🤣🤣🤣

You think say na everybody be like you? Good people still many for Nigeria if you like nor believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Zealoy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02
To be sincere if am the one i won't return the excess money
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Glimpsetv: 8:25pm On Jul 02
GreenxGreen:
Nonsense lie 🤣🤣🤣

See:
https://www.nairaland.com/8142805/couldnt-keep-money-im-child
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Glimpsetv: 8:26pm On Jul 02
GreenxGreen:
Nonsense lie 🤣🤣🤣

See:
https://www.nairaland.com/8142805/couldnt-keep-money-im-child

Hope that clears your doubt.
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Elidrisy20: 8:33pm On Jul 02
which kind madness dey worry this guy?
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by DaveHarry(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02
SavageResponse:
This is wonderful news!!! cheesy

There is still hope for Nigeria!!!
some are still expecting a nigeria that works. something they will not see happen all entire lifetime
Re: Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 To Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refun by Okhuadams(m): 8:41pm On Jul 02
Glimpsetv:
Crypto Trader Accidentally Sends $14,000 to Nigerian Giveaway Winner, Gets Refund

A man couldn't contain his excitement after he mistakenly sent $14,000 (100 SOL) to a Nigerian who had won a giveaway of just $100. Upon realizing his mistake, he quickly contacted the Nigerian man named Lucky and pleaded with him to refund the extra amount. To his amazement, Lucky promptly returned the excess funds.

Excited, the man made a video call to thank Lucky, exclaiming, “There’s still hope in the crypto community.”

The man explained that although Lucky is an anonymous follower online, he was still kind enough to refund the extra amount.

The happy crypto trader then made a promise to Lucky that he will be there for him anytime he needs anything.

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gjjw9fh4dA
Abeg anybody wey no This lucky should tell the man he wants to relocate ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates 56th Birthday / LAGOS Demolishes Shops In Ikoyi After Landlord Fails To Pay N40m Permit / 10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.