Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,419 members, 7,929,353 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:58 PM

Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike (28783 Views)

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians / 25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana / 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Dapromzy333(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02
An activist lawyer, Deji Adeyanju, has declared that only residents of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, can decide who becomes senator in 2027 and not Minister Nyesom Wike.

Adeyanju said Wike can’t decide for the people because FCT is not Rivers State, where election results are written with guns, News360 Nigeria reports

The lawyer’s comment comes amid Wike’s face-off with the senator representing the FCT, Ireti Kingibe.

Kingibe had said Wike only focused on infrastructural projects that had less impact on the residents of FCT.

She accused the minister of not taking into cognizance the needs of FCT residents.

Responding, Wike warned that Kingibe would not return to the Senate in 2027.

Reacting, the activist lawyer reminded Wike that incumbent presidents are defeated in the FCT.

Adeyanju said: “Only the people of FCT can decide who becomes Senator in 2027, not Wike. The arrogance of power is what will make Wike think he can decide for the people.

“FCT is not Rivers, where people write results and shoot guns. Even incumbent presidents get defeated in the FCT.

“I know these folks have 100% control of INEC and other rigging mechanisms, but the arrogance is truly uncalled for.

“Nigerian politicians are like power drunk Nigerian celebrities and pastors who can boast openly about getting the police to lock you up, and they will eventually do it.”
https://news360ng.com/ireti-kingibe-you-cant-win-elections-in-fct-by-writing-results-shooting-guns-adeyanju-replies-wike/

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Enemiesmasquera: 2:59pm On Jul 02
Wike sometimes talks before thinking and that's not good for a man at his age

223 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by 001Lagos: 3:01pm On Jul 02
Buhari couldn't save Tinubu from being defeated by Peter Obi inside aso rock o, it's Wike thats from rivers state that will also be in rivers state during election that wants to stop kingibe

Wike is a clown 🤡 aswear

273 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Shikini: 3:01pm On Jul 02
Truth

3 Likes

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by ddippset(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02
If we could list all the misyarns of Wike, we could make a full book.

Examples;;

1. APC is cancer party, I can never join cancer party.
2. Tinubu said he will continue from where Buhari stopped, how can anybody promote failure, I can never be associated with such.
3. Tell any INEC official coming to rig to write their will.
4. We thank God for the Supreme Court victory. It would not have been possible without Odili.
He would call me in the midnight and tell me,,, go and see this person, go and see that person. Look where we are today.
5. If I see Amaechi, I will kick him and turn him upside down.
6. I bought form for everyone of them,, did they buy form?
7. I don't have time, I was watching them and went to drink my 40 Year old whiskey.
8. I can never be a minister, I can never be second fiddle in my own court.
9. I can never be Vice President to anybody.
10. I will never leave PDP. Even if I don't get the ticket, I will support whoever is the party's choice.
11. How can Dave Umahi and Ayade leave and work against the party that made them? Some people have no integrity.
12. He abused a traditional ruler, see his cap like Usman Dan Fodio.
13. He even said thunder fire somebody while inside a Church event.

So many, So many..

Today he said go and hug transformer, he will remove a senator.

248 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Bigboytinz: 3:16pm On Jul 02
Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by ibechris(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02
Wike is a mad man.

We voted her and we shall return her again and again.

She is yoruba while I am igbo and just like we did before,we shall return her to be our senator.

FCT result can not be written by anyone not even Buhari and Obasanjo ever tried it.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Halogennn: 3:22pm On Jul 02
Simple

3 Likes

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Macphenson: 3:34pm On Jul 02
Hilda Dokubo said Nyesom Wike is the only ex governor that is a content creator and I believe her.
Wike keeps creating content on a daily basis.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by kettykin: 3:35pm On Jul 02
It seems everyone will vow to get this woman elected and show that wike is not a god but a dog

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by ruggedtimi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02
pastors who can boast openly about getting the police to lock you up, and they will eventually do it.” shots at toyin

14 Likes

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Finegirl734(f): 3:39pm On Jul 02
Damn
Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Quodseverismete: 3:42pm On Jul 02
I can bet you That Wike is not going to be minister after 2027. Like Amaechi, we use and dumb them until they will have sense.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Deltatoto: 3:51pm On Jul 02
ddippset:
If we could list all the misyarns of Wike, we could make a full book.

Examples;;

1. APC is cancer party, I can never join cancer party.
2. Tinubu said he will continue from where Buhari stopped, how can anybody promote failure, I can never be associated with such.
3. Tell any INEC official coming to rig to write their will.
4. We thank God for the Supreme Court victory. It would not have been possible without Odili.
He would call me in the midnight and tell me,,, go and see this person, go and see that person. Look where we are today.
5. If I see Amaechi, I will kick him and turn him upside down.
6. I bought form for everyone of them,, did they buy form?
7. I don't have time, I was watching them and went to drink my 40 Year old whiskey.
8. I can never be a minister, I can never be second fiddle in my own court.
9. I can never be Vice President to anybody.
10. I will never leave PDP. Even if I don't get the ticket, I will support whoever is the party's choice.
11. How can Dave Umahi and Ayade leave and work against the party that made them? Some people have no integrity.
12. He abused a traditional ruler, see his cap like Usman Dan Fodio.
13. He even said thunder fire somebody while inside a Church event.

So many, So many..

Today he said go and hug transformer, he will remove a senator.
so he should not talk again because you have a recorder with u.

2 Likes

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by MisterBanny(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02
True talk. Wike is power-drunk to say the least. He thinks FCT is Rivers?
The guy is just so rash.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Anguldi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02
tongue
Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by phantom(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02
I hope you all can now see the maniac that ruled Rivers this past 8 years..

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by ElevationD: 4:34pm On Jul 02
Very correct!

2 Likes

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Timi0fede01: 4:45pm On Jul 02
Wike is a Sagittarius and they're known to put their foot in their mouth, so to speak.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by ddippset(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02
Deltatoto:
so he should not talk again because you have a recorder with u.
If it was your father that said all these things would you be proud of a father like that?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Savedday2: 5:19pm On Jul 02
Is high time Tinubu throw that useless ogogoro man under the bus.

Each time I see that drunkard, I feel like flogging shit out of him.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by AcadaWriter: 6:14pm On Jul 02
Truth .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Deltatoto: 6:18pm On Jul 02
ddippset:
If it was your father that said all these things would you be proud of a father like that?
if my father got to the level wike got to if e like make e Dey talk like sabinus e no concern me.ur dad that is probably reserved is he as half as successful as wike.mind u e no get wetin anybody go tell me to hate wike.na my man

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Oracle411: 6:24pm On Jul 02
Wike is a drunkard. But the other guy talking, Adeyanju is a classless lousy puppy who is a struggling charge and bail lawyer that only took money from politicians to help launder their dirty images for tokens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Rexymania(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02
I don't understand, is Wike a PDP or an APC member? This guy be looking like an house boy under Tinubu

You just dey insult yourself for nothing... see wetin small boy dey tell you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Ezmans: 7:01pm On Jul 02
etims:
As public office holder, you have to be a man of few words
wike is being push by 8 years of rivers oil money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Twoclans(f): 7:07pm On Jul 02
Abuja voters are not those cowards in rivers state.I don't think it will be so easy for Wike to rig Abuja elections.

That aside,that lady senator should focus on doing what she has been elected to do or else it won't be easy for her either.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Curious345: 7:08pm On Jul 02
Deji too is an APC propagandist.. he brought tinubu on Nigeria . He is a low budget Reno

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by ddippset(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02
Deltatoto:
if my father got to the level wike got to if e like make e Dey talk like sabinus e no concern me.ur dad that is probably reserved is he as half as successful as wike.mind u e no get wetin anybody go tell me to hate wike.na my man
There you go!

Typical black man!

Measure success by ill gotten wealth!

That's not how I measure success...

Wetin consine me if Wike na your man,,, if you like let him be your god.

Afterall many people take Idi Amin and Hitler as their men.

Even Osman Bin laden and Boko Haram Shekau na some people men.

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kingibe: FCT Not Rivers, You Can’t Decide Who Is Elected – Adeyanju Tells Wike by Tjra: 7:16pm On Jul 02
Deji the cashivist sef dey talk

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.