Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ (19676 Views)

Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others / Troops Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Akwa Ibom, Kill Notorious Kingpin, Arrest ... / Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:53pm On Jul 02
onuman:

Useless question. Are those asking for Biafra asking in your state?

Are those asking for resource control asking for control of resources in your state?
you are extending your useless and unwanted Biafra into my state in the SS .

So I have enough reason to reject you .

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by onuman: 9:01pm On Jul 02
ChiefJusticeFuc:
you are extending your useless and unwanted Biafra into my state in the SS .

So I have enough reason to reject you .

I have no reason to continue here with an impostor.
Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by Nwaokunkpara: 9:15pm On Jul 02
DevilsEqual:
These guys form a super-vigilante group to kill the residents of the region as a form of protest against the FG detention of Nnamdi Kanu

Hows this reasonable?

I know some Buddhist monk often burn themselves up to show their disapproval on some matters/policies of Govt and religion issues but at least, na demself dem dey injure no be their people

Ojukwu sacrificed 3m people some years ago
Now this vigilante are open to sacrificing as many as possible till God knows when"

An average Igbo man living in Igboland already endangers himself

Does this narrative you want us to believe suits the situation on ground?
Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by Moniya4Real(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02
Your response to the post shows all pointers to the fact that you are indeed , an IPOB member. You’ll be fished out and end up like them
FatimaAbubakar:
Any common criminal that is arrested in southeast is termed IPOB. Foolish idiots. Terrorists in the north are using the zoo army to do suya. Real ESN members are always gallant with rocket launchers, not these common criminals zoo army aka crude oil thieves like to parade.
Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:36pm On Jul 02
Moniya4Real:
Your response to the post shows all pointers to the fact that you are indeed , an IPOB member. You’ll be fished out and end up like them

Keep shut there!!! Ekperima

How many of the terrorists killing your people have you been able to fish out?

Ekperima
Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by Exceed15: 9:55pm On Jul 02
Good development. Welldone troops

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by Dennisochampa: 10:05pm On Jul 02
onuman:

Self deception is a disease.

Who are the gunmen? Your APC government recruits and funds the gunmen.

Na u come know oga... As long as una dey kee una selves.... Make una continue...

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:26pm On Jul 02
onuman:

I have no reason to continue here with an impostor.

Lol.

See the number 1 impostor fake Jew calling another person an impostor.

You 0k0r0s keep accusing others of what you are most guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ by Shikena(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02
Another wasted mpuru mmiri ADDICT is at it again...opening his stinking mouth to spew dross! cool

UnabashedIPOB:

Another unsophisticated M0R0N is at it again...opening his nasty ass mouth to spew garbage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Time Is Up,’ Wike Tells Kidnappers Terrorising FCT / Vigilante Group And Thieves Clash In Yenagoa, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Poice Sergeant Robs Ladies In Lagos

Viewing this topic: promez(m), emmafineboy(m), haddyblog, izibili44, Atandaowon(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.