Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,705 members, 7,918,184 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri (3250 Views)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Ruth Kadiri Gets Engaged On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Godmother(f): 3:46pm On Jul 02
Nollywood actress and movie producer, Ruth Kadiri has revealed something shocking.

The actress made known to netizen how much she made from her youtube channel in just a few months.

The actress is a prolific movie producers with her films uploaded onto her 2m+ channel.

She stated that she made over one billion naira from her channel alone in just a few months and urges everyone to get on YouTube.

Being a YouTuber isn't easy, however, with consistency and hardwork, anyone can be successful.

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7MolzgpXxA?si=2zmIzmrI9_ibarGN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by DevilsEqual(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02
Hmmmm
Happy for her
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:04pm On Jul 02
Make she go thank chidi dike stephania bassey and uche Montana na those three ppl been blow her up...

2 Likes

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Lordbinsmar: 7:59pm On Jul 02
grin
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by SkengRay: 8:04pm On Jul 02
GODPUNISHALABI:
Make she go thank chidi dike stephania bassey and uche Montana na those three ppl been blow her up...
Yes O. And the entire Biafra Nation too..... ode cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Freestainworld(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02
That's the kind of news I like listening to.
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Dougad: 8:08pm On Jul 02
Nigerians Sabi inflate money ehn lmao

I'm sure she's made a sizeable sum from her YouTube account but make she sofri with the amount she dey call

EDIT:
On second thought, judging by our exchange rate, it is very possible

4 Likes

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by unity004(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy then Mr beast will have made Triple trillions naira

6 Likes

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by OmotolaDiego(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02
If you make that kinda money on youtube you no go even talk ham out
See as her mouth wide like this milf toto wey I dey fvck for ashawo house
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:51pm On Jul 02
SkengRay:
Yes O. And the entire Biafra Nation too..... ode cheesy
see this stinking ronu u think here na politics section?

3 Likes

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by faceland: 10:33pm On Jul 02
It is possible.
That is how weak the naira is.
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Blood01Diamond: 11:27pm On Jul 02
No b only 1 billion na trillion for all those rubbish movies
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Zubeezanga(m): 2:57am On Jul 03
Majority na bilionaire online but when sickness of few millions catch them, they wee begging us the poor followers to foot their bills no wahala sha.

1 Like

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by SkengRay: 6:02am On Jul 03
GODPUNISHALABI:
see this stinking ronu u think here na politics section?
Ronu? Do you think you think I'm like you low life NPCs that waste their time around. What a Fool cheesy
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:06am On Jul 03
SkengRay:
Ronu? Do you think you think I'm like you low life NPCs that waste their time around. What a Fool cheesy
you are a ronu because weytin consign biafra for my post?? You ronu see igbos in ur nightmares that's how you are identified,you can't hide
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Bulldozer90: 9:05am On Jul 03
congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by bnanny: 1:15pm On Jul 03
Bloody lier, YouTube income is calculated per 1000, Nigeria is not country thàt get 1 dollars per 1000. Here you get cent per 1000 view if the viewers spend time with ads on your videos.
She's just a bloody liar, how many views total does she have so we'll calculate it and let her know she have only made under 10k dollars.
A billionaire in few months rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Seun362: 2:41am On Jul 04
bnanny:
Bloody lier, YouTube income is calculated per 1000, Nigeria is not country thàt get 1 dollars per 1000. Here you get cent per 1000 view if the viewers spend time with ads on your videos.
She's just a bloody liar, how many views total does she have so we'll calculate it and let her know she have only made under 10k dollars.
A billionaire in few months rubbish.

What if most of her viewers are Nigerians in diaspora, especially in the western countries?
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by bnanny: 2:47am On Jul 04
Seun362:

What if most of her viewers are Nigerians in diaspora, especially in the western countries?
Can't get her 10k dollars about 15 million naira. Ill check her total views on YouTube channel to calculate the amount she have made so far. It's under 10k, don't believe broke Naija celebrities who buy everything with loan.
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Seun362: 3:03am On Jul 04
bnanny:

Can't get her 10k dollars about 15 million naira. Ill check her total views on YouTube channel to calculate the amount she have made so far. It's under 10k, don't believe broke Naija celebrities who buy everything with loan.

Can you pls explain to me how YouTube streams is calculated. Thanks.
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Goke101(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05
LoL dey play naso e sweet for mouth
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Godmother(f): 6:12pm On Jul 06
GODPUNISHALABI:

Not true oh.
Before those people her movies were getting over a million views each.
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Godmother(f): 6:13pm On Jul 06
Dougad:
Nigerians Sabi inflate money ehn lmao

I'm sure she's made a sizeable sum from her YouTube account but make she sofri with the amount she dey call

EDIT:
On second thought, judging by our exchange rate, it is very possible

You obviously haven't visited her channel. Lol.
That lady is making madd money
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Thatedoboy98: 1:21am On Jul 07
OmotolaDiego:
See as her mouth wide like this milf toto wey I dey fvck for ashawo house
oloshi you forget to change account werey grin grin grin grin
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by dododawa1: 9:28pm On Jul 07
All this actress and

MOUTH
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Godmother(f): 6:04pm On Jul 10
Blood01Diamond:
No b only 1 billion na trillion for all those rubbish movies

I've had a monetized YouTube channel before and I know people can earn good money online.

Although my channel wasn't making so much s I just got monetized but I had friends who were making madd money.

If this lady says she made billions from YouTube Oga believe her oh
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Felixtami(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14
Godmother:

I've had a monetized YouTube channel before and I know people can earn good money online.

Although my channel wasn't making so much s I just got monetized but I had friends who were making madd money.

If this lady says she made billions from YouTube Oga believe her oh

Did you quit??
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Kolade32(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14
OmotolaDiego:
See as her mouth wide like this milf toto wey I dey fvck for ashawo houuse
so na customer u be Pele oh
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Godmother(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16
Felixtami:

Did you quit??

No I didn't but that channel is no more.

Here's my new channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAUKV8gXpwA
Re: I Made Over One Billion Naira From Youtube - Ruth Kadiri by Godmother(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19
Felixtami:

Did you quit??

No. I sold the channel.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Guy, I Think He Is De Most Sexiest Guy Here / Diddy Gives Justin Bieber £130k Lamborghini / (behind The Scene): P Square Ft. Akon & May D – Chop My Money Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.