Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,403 members, 7,961,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

If You Want To Make Money Online, Don't Take Advice From Your Family & Friends - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Want To Make Money Online, Don't Take Advice From Your Family & Friends (102 Views)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Still Can't Build True Wealth Online? Don't Give Up Until You Read This / Take Advice From The Best Building Lawyers In Melbourne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Make Money Online, Don't Take Advice From Your Family & Friends by coachprecious(f): 4:13pm On Jul 02
"Back in 2022 I was a struggling undergraduate,I had absolutely nothing to my name."

I was so stuck, sometimes I don't even know where my next feeding money will come from.

So I heard that alot of people make money online legitimately with their phones 📱 and internet connection but I didn't have a clue of how to start.

I began to do my research and finally I stumbled upon a business opportunity that changed everything for me today.

Initially I didn't have the start up capital which was 60k + then, so alot of family and friends discouraged me never to try it.

I know you might have had similar experience of friends and family discouraging you from taking up this online business, don't listen to any of their discouragements.

Don't let anyone hinder you from your financial freedom.

Back to my story!

So I did alot of stressful jobs, just to save up the 60k to start this business back in 2022 and that was the beginning of my financial breakthrough.

"I have been able to make multiple thousands of dollars from this business"

"Made multiple millions of Naira"

"infact I broke so many records in this affiliate marketing business of being the only Female Top Affiliate who won All expenses Paid Trip Abroad Twice🥰"

"travel round the world on free vacations ✈️✈️✈️🌎"

"I was able to use the money to complete my university education"

"Now i pay my bills easily, take care of my family e.t.c."

🔥Another part I am greatful for is the fact that through this business, I have been able to help thousands of Africans on how to do this business too.

And I am willing to show you the exact step by step guides that I followed that made me to be very successful in this business.

BUT THE QUESTION IS⁉️

ARE YOU READY?

If you are interested comment 👇

"INTERESTED"

Re: If You Want To Make Money Online, Don't Take Advice From Your Family & Friends by Pupanchy(f): 4:22pm On Jul 02
Scam
Re: If You Want To Make Money Online, Don't Take Advice From Your Family & Friends by brightmalcon: 4:29pm On Jul 02
Scam!!!! Nigerians are going through financial crisis for heaven sake! You don’t need to come tell us lies !!! Don’t scam my fellow Nigerians mbok

(1) (Reply)

Cybersecurity / You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good Business / Relaxation Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.