Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Easiest Way To Clone A Website In Less Than 5 Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Way To Clone A Website In Less Than 5 Minutes (145 Views)

Is This Normal? From 60 Daily Pageviews To 500 Plus In Less Than 5 Days / How To Create A Free Business Email Address In 5 Minutes (step By Step) / How To Clone Any Website Using Httrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Clone A Website In Less Than 5 Minutes by Koppaguard: 4:50pm On Jul 02
Follow me live on nairaland as I take you on the journey of Web development with mobile phone, I just created a youtube channel where you can learn the much sought after skill of Web development, all you need is to subscribe and click the bell icon to notify you each time I post new video.
As a newbie, you need to know how to buy hosting and domain, I have also posted on the channel on how to do that.
Instead of paying exorbitant amount for Web development, why not learn and create it by yourself. I know what I have achieved so far with this skill.
Watch and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irP4NVTOm-Y?si=5WIFmKjdevkVdlk_
Re: Easiest Way To Clone A Website In Less Than 5 Minutes by Koppaguard: 4:52pm On Jul 02
In the video above, you will see how I cloned Hamster Kombat info website in less than 5 Minute, very easy and concise.
Re: Easiest Way To Clone A Website In Less Than 5 Minutes by Koppaguard: 4:57pm On Jul 02
To create a website, first thing you need is a website name, otherwise known as domain name, eg nairaland dot com, and hosting.
The video below explains how to buy domain name and hosting in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0icvprJwwg
Re: Easiest Way To Clone A Website In Less Than 5 Minutes by Koppaguard: 5:02pm On Jul 02
Remember to subscribe, next video that I will post is on how to create vtu website like BLord's own, that very popular young man making waves in tech.
Vtu website is where people can buy data, pay bills and do other transactions, I have mine too. It's just like a mini online bank because accounts can be generated for your users there where they can fund their accounts and carry out transactions.
Re: Easiest Way To Clone A Website In Less Than 5 Minutes by Koppaguard: 9:27pm On Jul 02
If you want to be added to Nigerian webmaster's group on WhatsApp indicate. We share ideas and latest updates there.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Pro Website In Just 20mins / Create A Professional Website You Can Show Off For Free - No Codding Required! / Instagram For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.