Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain (58033 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Detonates IED In Gwoza, Borno, Wedding Guests Dead / Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Abaki5: 8:05pm On Jul 02
That is what the energy of poverty can do
It will depress you until you do what is against your will
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Lovenorth: 8:22pm On Jul 02
Starzo:

All these ones you mentioned,were they killing in the name of JESUS like Islamic terrorists who shout Allahuhakbar before blowing up themselves or beheading innocent people?
Are they not killing human beings? Killing is killing whatever the cause.
Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse - Religion – Nairaland

People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QURC7y6Tcw
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by egunna(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02
Brendaniel:
One of the biggest mistakes the north made was fighting Igbos in the early days of Nigeria as a country, it never paid them...

For those mentioning me and planning to mention me, please read below before you do that:

If they worked with the Igbos when the British left and started learning and fine tuning their system, the possibility that the north would have been like this today will be very low....

Instead what did they do? They started killing Igbos in the north and taking over their properties and chasing them away from positions they earned by merit and placing their own people in same positions without merit and continued their system that has kept them at this level since then....

If they had put in efforts to adjust their system and learn on improvement to compete healthily with the Igbos it may have been a different thing today and they may still gotten what they wanted to achieve based on merit, but instead they chose fight when Igbos did not offend them...
so how are the Igbos faring today?is Igbo land the Dubai of Nigeria now?last time I checked, as volatile as the north is, u will still find an Igbo man with his life hanging in one lungu.
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Osanoghodua1: 8:35pm On Jul 02
If a woman dies as a suicide bomber, what will Allah reward her with? 1000 husband?
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by armyofone(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02
Why is there No male virgin for female who carry out the act?
Yet there are 72 virgins for the guy ?

Just asking for a friend.
I will add -
Nothing is fair in life!
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by OALandAgents: 8:39pm On Jul 02
I am sure that if the captain really said N20, he probably never meant it literally, may have used that figure just to say it is a surprisingly low amount .
Either that or it was a typo and it was supposed to say N20k , N200K etc.
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by dododawa1: 9:00pm On Jul 02
hisexcellency34:
How him take know?
read over again
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by faceland: 9:01pm On Jul 02
I don't know about Nigeria but in Iraq, they would strap people with mental problems (like down syndrome) to a bomb and set them free in a public place.
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by faceland: 9:07pm On Jul 02
So if they give you 20k without radicalization, are you going to spend it in heaven?

Deception or threat (which is he free method is more effective).
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by NOwazobia: 9:09pm On Jul 02
I stopped reading at N20... undecided
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by kassano22(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02
I am surprised they are paid. I thought it was a sacrifice
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by IMAliyu2: 9:12pm On Jul 02
Brendaniel:
One of the biggest mistakes the north made was fighting Igbos in the early days of Nigeria as a country, it never paid them...

For those mentioning me and planning to mention me, please read below before you do that:

If they worked with the Igbos when the British left and started learning and fine tuning their system, the possibility that the north would have been like this today will be very low....

Instead what did they do? They started killing Igbos in the north and taking over their properties and chasing them away from positions they earned by merit and placing their own people in same positions without merit and continued their system that has kept them at this level since then....

If they had put in efforts to adjust their system and learn on improvement to compete healthily with the Igbos it may have been a different thing today and they may still gotten what they wanted to achieve based on merit, but instead they chose fight when Igbos did not offend them...

You know I was going to argue with you, but I think you made a valid point i think.
After independence, the North did became weirdly hostile to southerns specifically igbos, through no particular wrong doing by them except for being ambitious which is not a sin. To the point of barring them from holding civil service positions in the North.
Plus the riots in the North where igbos were primary targeted, caused by political disputes between the North and South.

Though the first military coup, did not really help with ending that, just made things go down hill.

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02
Mordson:

77 virgins for the female suicide bombers? 🤨

77 gbola for female suicide bombers
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by BabaHenry(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02
Eriggs:

How much ipob terrorists life worth?
Una go just dey derail thread dey yarn another matter on a different thread
Are you that unfortunate?
Are we talking about the east here or about the north ?
Na everything una go turn politics
Ode oshi
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Hammylawali: 9:21pm On Jul 02
Enemiesmasquera:
Islam is a religion with stupid belief

I guess you must be high on hero beer, if not you won’t open your stupid stinking mouth and say those nonsense words. Na people like you dey beg for sallah meat pass yet Una go dey talk rubbish about the people you socialize with. If all Muslims have such mentality, then you and your entire family would have been wiped out from the surface of earth.
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Brendaniel: 9:34pm On Jul 02
egunna:
so how are the Igbos faring today?is Igbo land the Dubai of Nigeria now?last time I checked, as volatile as the north is, u will still find an Igbo man with his life hanging in one lungu.

The same people who fought the Igbos have been sabotaging the Igbos for decades same reason why Nigeria is where it is today.

Not just Igbo land but things are changing especially in the east...

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Brendaniel: 9:39pm On Jul 02
Paramount01:

With these your analysis, South East suppose be the safest in Nigeria

The south east still shares country with people who hate them and fought them, and you think those people will be happy to see the east in a good state, but things are changing....

1 Like

Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Seun362: 9:41pm On Jul 02
Nigeria will know progress the moment they do away with core northern part of the country.
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Brendaniel: 9:42pm On Jul 02
Osoboshi:
which useless igbos and property,is your region any better,nya+--mri,cho cho from somebody from an unproductive region

Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Alamu5891: 9:42pm On Jul 02
Enemiesmasquera:
you’re dull if not you won’t believe that every Hausa is a Muslim and definitely a terrorist.
IPOB is a terrorist group consisting of majority of Christian , Henry Okay is a Christian and was convicted for terrorism in South Africa
You believing that every Hausa is a Muslim show your level of foolishness.
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Brendaniel: 9:46pm On Jul 02
NorthernersSuck:

Yoruba people from the sadwaste no go happy about this your comment

Na any person problem, me I'm just speaking the truth....
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Exceed15: 9:47pm On Jul 02
North brought this upon themselves. They thought they were persecuting Christians when this Insurgent started 2009.
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Brendaniel: 9:48pm On Jul 02
Magnumproperty:

And what were the achievements when Tinubu wasn't in power. I.e during GEJ's era. At least GEJ spent 6 years. And he gave appointments to more easterners than SW so what were the notable achievements in the East still standing till date?

Well the picture below is self explanatory on Tinubu and GEJ, if you need more I will send to you...

Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Brendaniel: 9:51pm On Jul 02
Magnumproperty:

Naaaaah. The igbos were the first to work with the Northerners before the Yorubas. Go study events during post-colonial era.

That's what I wrote, I didn't even talk about the Yorubas...
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Tukor1759: 9:58pm On Jul 02
STEWpid:
Chai..

1). Some might not even know what they're carrying,,

2). Some might still have the N20 in their pocket, thinking of using it to buy Tuwo, Kunnu or Masa later on,,

May we North be unfortunate. grin

Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by BlissGod: 10:01pm On Jul 02
Mrchippychappy:
Abeg thank God for Niger and Chad, if not Boko boys for don finish Nigeria since yesterday.

Some of una no get sense. The offer is not just N20. The real offer is N20 plus 77 Virgins. If na u, sey u no go accept? That deal sweet na, u sef think am?
you dey craze, didn't you read the suicide bombers are mostly females.
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Paramount01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02
Brendaniel:

The south east still shares country with people who hate them and fought them, and you think those people will be happy to see the east in a good state, but things are changing....

Is it not funny to you,every region hates you,every rejoin is your enemy,have you also check yourself if you guys is not the problem
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Brendaniel: 10:32pm On Jul 02
Paramount01:

Is it not funny to you,every region hates you,every rejoin is your enemy,have you also check yourself if you guys is not the problem

Not every region and not everyone even in the specific regions, the people causing this hate are fewer in number than those that love Igbos, the major problem is some of them are leaders of these specific regions...
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Enemiesmasquera: 10:36pm On Jul 02
Alamu5891:
you’re dull if not you won’t believe that every Hausa is a Muslim and definitely a terrorist.
IPOB is a terrorist group consisting of majority of Christian , Henry Okay is a Christian and was convicted for terrorism in South Africa
You believing that every Hausa is a Muslim show your level of foolishness.
Where did i mention Hausa in my write up ? I detest illiterates like you coming to my mentions
Re: Gwoza Suicide Bombers Given As Low As N20 –retired Captain by Kamor010255: 10:48pm On Jul 02
Enemiesmasquera:

Mumu person like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya / Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.