Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike (17829 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by Laxeasa: 10:56pm On Jul 02
Verified PayPal Account for 5000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR.

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.
Escrow allowed(wese90 i prefer)
Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by VULCAN(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02
You may be loving him too early.

You should wait and see whether he ends up well.

Because if he doesn't - I doubt your love for him will be maintained

celestineteryim:
I just love this wike he is the true definition of no gree for anybody.wike na man you be
Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by Vitally123: 11:55pm On Jul 02
Karemarealty288:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/02/ireti-kingibe-stop-making-enemies-be-concerned-about-2027-omokri-to-wike/

Some people need to be reminded that, " The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, the world and all that is in it..." (Psalm 24:1). Not to politicians or Wyke.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by okoloto: 12:03am
Amechi knows him very well and have surmarized who he is. He can sell even tinubu angry his arrogance is based only on rigging
Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by IfnobeGod20: 12:18am
AsomughaChuks05:
Ireti Kingibe should be worried because Wike is a good politician who knows how to get what he wants. While it is true that Wike is not God but it is can be argued that Ireti is vulnerable because God doesn't play politics and is not interested in politics that is full of deceit and corruption. Can Ireti swear that she has not pocketed constituency funds and engaged in other forms of bribery and corruption?
Why not say same to the person that is playing God? Ireti is not thinking of 2027 but it is your lord and saviour thinking about that and even swearing that Ireti would not win 2027 senatorial election. He has turned himself to be God when he is not.
Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by Mikkeal: 12:26am
Odin13:
Yoruba don go hide.. grin

Wike has addressed their wife..

Mokiri stepping in on their behalf

Say na igbo man make that statement

Kiri no for sound like this..

Yoruba for din Dey rant and rave on his page

Nairaland for don Dey page 4 with so many same related topics

Green snakes in green grass grin

North wicked grin
You must mention Yoruba ,why are you like this,your ilk are so daft! Reno was telling wike the truth ,you Yorubas are not as tribalistic as you they don't hate blindly not suffer from complexis as you
Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by Seun362: 12:34am
Odin13:
Yoruba don go hide.. grin

Wike has addressed their wife..

Mokiri stepping in on their behalf

Say na igbo man make that statement

Kiri no for sound like this..

Yoruba for din Dey rant and rave on his page

Nairaland for don Dey page 4 with so many same related topics

Green snakes in green grass grin

North wicked grin

No Yoruba supported Ireti, that senatorial slot belongs to the Gwari people, na Igbos and South South people vote am just as una wan vote Chinedu Gbadebo for Lagos.
I love what MC Oluomo's boys did to them in Lagos during the last guber election and it will only get worse next time around as we the Ronus will fully get involved.

Prove me wrong by showing me a prominent yoruba celebrating Ireti's emergance as a senator representing the FCT.

Afterall she contested on the platform of that Gbajue party (LP) and not (APC)

Note: We the Yorubas RESPECT BOUNDARIES
Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by okorogodwin4(m): 12:45am
Yahoo boy calling a distinguished senator a girl
Re: Ireti Kingibe: ‘stop Making Enemies, Be Concerned About 2027 – Omokri To Wike by bitbillionaire: 1:06am
Is this boy calling a whole senator of the federal republic a girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Is The Best For Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Afenifere Faults Buhari’s Broadcast On COVID-19 / Toby Okechukwu Hosts Dr. Maduka (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: powacon, cydak(m), hacunamatata, amSTARboy and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.