Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production (12587 Views)

President Tinubu Declares State Of Emergency On Food Security / NNPC Declares Zero FAAC Remittance For 8th Time As Subsidy Gulps ₦2.6 Trillion / Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Greenfusion: 8:58pm On Jul 02
Yeye people
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Paul6742: 8:58pm On Jul 02
;

Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by SpaceX: 8:59pm On Jul 02
Nnpc need someone like me, I'm the only person equipped to handle this situation.
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Viktorinox2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02
ednut1:
Same oild Buhari used as loan collateral lmao
. in advance I heard
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Laxeasa: 9:11pm On Jul 02
Verified PayPal Account for 5000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR.

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.
Escrow allowed(wese90 i prefer)
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Pentagon007: 9:13pm On Jul 02
These are just another set of criminals looking for money to squander. It is the the same thing in ALL areas, agencies and sectors of the country.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by faceland: 9:13pm On Jul 02
Safe to assume everything they say is lies.
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by aywagze(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02
This werey has been there since the time of buhari. He go don chop tire ..🤔
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Kokomaster69: 9:23pm On Jul 02
All na 👀 service for Tinubu.

The day this man will leave office and investigated , Nigerians will know the true
meaning of corruption in NNPC.
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Usmanovic95(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02
Can someone please tell me what would have been our faith if crude oil wasn't discovered. How can a top oil producing nation be experiencing this sort of issues, are we under a spell or what?
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Amah70: 9:26pm On Jul 02
EreluRoz:
Nothing wrong in borrowing, infact Nigeria should borrow very well shebi world can end anytime and there'll be no need to pay back again doooor

LMAO
Who told you that the world is ending anytime? Anytime when?

This generation of Nigerians are merely hanging debts on the necks of their generations unborn. It's a wicked generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by ozo13(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02
ednut1:
Same oild Buhari used as loan collateral lmao
and now Dangote can not buy crude within the country.
It's now getting clearer some powerful individuals are involve on all this sabotage
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Angelfrost(m): 9:42pm On Jul 02
Still on this oil matter... No critical moves to diversify away from that dying commodity.
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Major7: 9:47pm On Jul 02
According to him, a detailed analysis of assets revealed that Nigeria could conveniently produce two million barrels of crude oil per day without deploying new rigs.

[/quote]
If the above saying is true then why is Dangote importing crude This government and propaganda 😔
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Major7: 9:47pm On Jul 02
According to him, a detailed analysis of assets revealed that Nigeria could conveniently produce two million barrels of crude oil per day without deploying new rigs.

[/quote]
If the above saying is true then why is Dangote importing crude This government and propaganda😔
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by frog12: 9:48pm On Jul 02
he has been there for more than 3 years. na now you dey like am? grin grin grin

GreatKingg:
I really do like this dude as the NNPC GMD, but with this news, I'm starting to imagine if I've been right all along.

Can someone please remind me how long this man has been the NNPC GMD? How come they are just now carrying out a detailed/holistic analysis of assets that revealed that Nigeria could conveniently produce two million barrels of crude oil per day without deploying new rigs?

What other job does he have if that wasn't his priority after all these years?

Wonders they say shall never end. Well, better late than never.

Now that they have the data, know what to fight and have the right tools, we can only HOPE they do the needful to increase our production capacity, thereby increasing government's revenue. Again, hopefully!!
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by FameGlory(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02
Somebody should help me get job with NNPC.
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Truthsandtrusts: 9:52pm On Jul 02
Islie:

https://punchng.com/just-in-nnpcl-declares-state-of-emergency-on-oil-production/?amp

Hahaha, what about the pipe line contractor, because no more oil theft..so who's is stealing the oil now?
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by sterlingD(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02
INTEGRITYA1:
There are so many other things we need to declare the State of Emergency on like National Security, Food production/importation, dilapidated roads, health Care and all that.

Guide our leaders right, help our youth the truth to know.
We also need to declare a state of emergency on leadership

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by ObalendeCMS: 9:55pm On Jul 02
MichaelSUK:
can 500,000 start a police station business >?

Yes now.

I know one bros from that side that is into that business.

If you know how much he's making everyday.
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by adecz: 10:03pm On Jul 02
This NNPC GMD is probably the
worst possible head of any department
or parastatal in Nigeria...

Failure after failure and he isn't held
responsible for anything..

Most of our economic woes are traceable
to the failure of the oil sector under his
leadership..

This man must have a very effective
babalawo❗️❗️❗️👹👹👿😈👹👹
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Ojuntana: 10:23pm On Jul 02
I thought Zombies said Total's decision to overlook Nigeria for $6bn investment does not matter

Zombies are truly brainless parrots forming patriots
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by mankan2k7(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02
Why telling us, these clueless motherfuckers
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by Ojuntana: 10:28pm On Jul 02
ednut1:
Same oil Buhari used as loan collateral lmao
Where are you guys getting this idea from? It's virtually impossible for any president to do that
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02
Ojuntana:

Where are you guys getting this idea from? It's virtually impossible for any president to do that

https://www.nairaland.com/7994425/forex-crisis-crude-oil-sold

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/afreximbank-disburses-925-million-crude-oil-backed-loan-nigerias-nnpc-2024-06-06/#:~:text=ABUJA%2C%20June%206%20(Reuters),trade%20bank%20said%20on%20Thursday. Under tinubu
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by finallybusy: 10:54pm On Jul 02
Stories.
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by dragunov: 11:01pm On Jul 02
Islie:

https://punchng.com/just-in-nnpcl-declares-state-of-emergency-on-oil-production/?amp

Phewww! Aya mi pada wa gbowo, wa gbomo. I thought the SOE meant that crude oil don ya kari gabadaya!!
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by olisaEze(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02
What does NNPC even mean by saying this? When the FG declares a state of emergency on a State, we know it means that they have taken over the entire administration of the State. But dis one NNPC talk so, what decisive actions are they going to take? Will they be taking over the role of Petroleum Minister from the President or what?? If they want to address 🦇 they should come direct and stop passing through the corners, jaré! grin
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by forerunner022(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02
What a miserable time to born into this joke called Nigeria? I weep for the next generation. Till today the leaders still think us to be fools and call us by their comments and because they have partitioned and gobbled us up like the Berlin conference of 1884-1885, we watch foolishly as followers and sometimes applaud their political nonetities. It is well o
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by LOVEGINO(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02
zeedof:
Any modern architect osogbo or around should whatsapp me for possible job.. 08066775744
wetin u need?
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by sulaak(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02
GreatKingg:
I really do like this dude as the NNPC GMD, but with this news, I'm starting to imagine if I've been right all along.

Can someone please remind me how long this man has been the NNPC GMD? How come they are just now carrying out a detailed/holistic analysis of assets that revealed that Nigeria could conveniently produce two million barrels of crude oil per day without deploying new rigs?

What other job does he have if that wasn't his priority after all these years?

Wonders they say shall never end. Well, better late than never.

Now that they have the data, know what to fight and have the right tools, we can only HOPE they do the needful to increase our production capacity, thereby increasing government's revenue. Again, hopefully!!

He is there to protect the interest of the cabal. Group Chief Executive Officer of NNPCL, Mele Kyari, is the head of oil theif
Re: NNPC Declares State Of Emergency On Oil Production by edogu(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02
What about the arrangement with Tompolo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Why Nigeria Won't Retaliate Now - Gbajabiamila / Jimi Agbaje:APC Spent $35 Billion Dollar With Nothing To Show For It In Lagos / Abia LG Election: PDP Chairmanship Candidates Emerge In 17 LGAs (Full List)

Viewing this topic: Sonayonseaj, turmacs(f), nathyx(m), edogu(m), Stevechigo, Promise47(m), fatboislim(m), zamaani(m), Rukione, fashrola(m), SimpleGuy001, Starzo, arobafingi(m), Emma09(m), macanu(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.