Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,947 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki (28984 Views)

Gbemisola Re-unites With Bukola Saraki / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by HussenAdul: 8:59pm On Jul 02
Half baked news. U didn't tell reason for condolence!

1 Like

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Teeyoo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02
MichaelSUK:
can 500,000 start a police station business ?

I laugh or laughed or laughing in Chinchon. I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Anyways, Police business is very lucrative, you can also start with #10,000

3 Likes

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by OriOko88(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02
MichaelSUK:
cheesy cheesy. Ur sentencing go long. O ma lo far gan
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by hafeeanubasy: 9:03pm On Jul 02
HappyNigerian:
Senators led by Senate President Godswill Akpabio pay condolence visit to their leader, the former President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, at his Abuja residence today. Other members od the delegation include:
L-R: Sen Konbowei Friday Benson
Sen Michael Opeyemi Bamidele
DSP Sen Barau Jibrin
Sen Saliu Mustapha
Sen Natasha Akpoti
Their leader??

Saraki was a former senate president not their leader

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by tiswell(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02
SpaceX:
she don old, p_sleeve go dey look saggy. The juice done finish.
you are high,that lady go sweet af
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by hafeeanubasy: 9:04pm On Jul 02
kasim155:
Saraki tenure as SP still remains one of the best in the history of Naija Senate House.
To biafran jubrin of sudan conspiracy theorists
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by hafeeanubasy: 9:05pm On Jul 02
OriOko88:
cool
Saraki na handsome man sha. Il vote for him anytime twice on Sunday. .
BTW, so none of Saraki mother children practiced her religion. The ilorin effect i think
Saraki is always popular online...very overrated

But when primary is conducted,he will have 70votes 😆

1 Like

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by israelmao(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02
blueghost:
In the world of politics, relationships are fluid, shifting with the tides of self-interest and alignment. Today’s ally may be tomorrow’s rival, as politicians navigate the complex landscape of power and influence. It’s a game of strategy where alliances are formed and dissolved based on mutual benefit and shared goals. Remember, in politics, it’s not about loyalty to individuals, i but about advancing causes and achieving objectives. Adaptability and pragmatism are key, as the ultimate aim is to serve one's interests and the greater good

The truth in its finest form.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Onewazobia(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02
MichaelSUK:

Police station? AKA47 is around 700k now due to boost in kidnapping business.
Anyway I wish you the best angry grin cool
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by richie240: 9:12pm On Jul 02
Atink she told u she dropped from heaven abi??
cool
SpaceX:
Natasha too dey follow them play politics. Run Natasha this are men from hell.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by richie240: 9:14pm On Jul 02
Na d same thing.
Na fine she fine for face, nothing different 'downstairs'.
cool
Edoreborn:
This natasha ehnn,,she go sweet ooo
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Foodhub2023: 9:17pm On Jul 02
kasim155:
Saraki tenure as SP still remains one of the best in the history of Naija Senate House.
The stunts he play to become SP is one of a kind and in the history of Nigeria politics it will be difficult to repeat itself.

3 Likes

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by iykejohnson(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02
Teeyoo:

I laugh or laughed or laughing in Chinchon. I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Anyways, Police business is very lucrative, you can also start with #10,000
😂🤣😂
I didn't laugh on the op writeup, na you own come trigger me to me laugh out loud here
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Dreamchaza: 9:20pm On Jul 02
see people wey dey wreck 9ja dey go.

smh......

Available For Professional Photo/video Editing, Graphics/resume Design. contact @whatsapp 08141738400
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by realoscar84(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02
Wherever I see this senate leader Opeyemi Bamidele eh, I confirm the popular saying that no one NOSE tomorrow. grin. If you don't gerrrit it, that's ur problem
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by chudez0147(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02
But why is bukola saraki’s portrait not on the wall at senate building Abuja ??
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by sacajawea: 9:36pm On Jul 02
Natasha is so Hot...
Very beautiful
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Antoeni(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02
Sen Akpabio, is The Most Dumbest Senate President in Nigeria History
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Finegirl734(f): 9:51pm On Jul 02
Hmm
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Fernandeswagger(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02
hafeeanubasy:

Their leader??

Saraki was a former senate president not their leader

Great! I thought I was the only one to observe that error.
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Harrynight(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02
SpaceX:

Her hands are not clean again
She has been whining and dinning with the devils
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by UrgentNeeds(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02
MichaelSUK:

Who you wan arrest ?
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by billyG(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02
Did he lost his father
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by blowjohn(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02
When will he lead colleagues to peg a good minimum wage?
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02
Akpathief
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by chris51(f): 10:51pm On Jul 02
asquare3:
What happened to sàràkí

Saraki lost his mother.
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Oracle411: 11:42pm On Jul 02
"Their Leader"

Op, U are mad in the head. A f000l U are.
Whose leader?

1 Like

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Seun362: 12:20am On Jul 03
SpaceX:
These*
She's not a saint her self, she follow rig but her opposition own was much glaring na why she win for court.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by nedekid: 1:27am On Jul 03
Edoreborn:
This natasha ehnn,,she go sweet ooo
You sabi better thing. Omo. The yellow na original. cool
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Vulcan24(m): 2:20am On Jul 03
kasim155:

David Mark was more intelligent
Re: Senate President Leads Colleagues To Condole With Bukola Saraki by Codes151(m): 2:47am On Jul 03
So saraki is their leader.

Una sabi type rubbish in Nigeria sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Why Buhari Sent N500,000 To Judge Accused Of Corruption / Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.