Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,092 members, 7,896,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann (19018 Views)

A year of trial-and-error economic policies - Atiku on Tinubu's 1st Year Anniv / Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names / Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:37am On Jul 03

1 Like

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by PointZerom: 9:37am On Jul 03
grin
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by MMWandali: 9:41am On Jul 03
No wonder all his supporters and stooges are paid

No sane person supports them

2 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Macphenson: 9:42am On Jul 03
helinues:
Source: FIJ

Very questionable

The reason Buhari called you sycophants lazy youths. You were given a name, you were given a code, you were given a website, why not do a common research and see if what was written by FIJ tallies, if it did not, counter them with facts.

Must you always defend this 30k myopiclly?

7 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Prince2324: 9:44am On Jul 03
helinues:

Very questionable
you are so shameless

6 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by nnachukz(m): 9:48am On Jul 03
If you are doing well, you won't need to pay people to attend your anniversary. Only invitation is enough.

5 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:50am On Jul 03
I hope the man paid Reno okoro and yarimo their 20k attendance fee completely out of that 20 million naira windfall, I dont like cheating at all cool

4 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Cmanforall: 9:54am On Jul 03
You don't even need to pay for youths to attend
ijustdey:
REVEALED: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice to ‘Invite 50’ Youths to Tinubu’s 1st Anniversary

https://fij.ng/article/revealed-youth-ministry-paid-one-man-n10m-twice-to-invite-50-youths-to-tinubus-1st-anniversary/
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by phorget(m): 9:54am On Jul 03
Mercenary123:
. Guy I must admit you are very hardworking and trust worthy

You sure know your work here. You are focused and determined

Even though you are the most annoying and hated nairalander , I must admit you are doing your work here perfectly. No wonder every government always want to work with you. Unlike omenka them who allowed emotions get in the way of their duty. You self no even get heart to even think of getting emotional

During Buhari tenure we had MANNEGRID or whatever name he call himself defending buhari with his life, now during ojuyobo tenure weve got this heediot by the name helinious with yarimo defending the the glaring failure. The problem I have now is that mannergrid has become so quite and I wonder if he'd moved with Buhari his paymaster.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Gondonu: 9:55am On Jul 03
Criminals everywhere. This is coming from a government that is telling Nigerians to tighten their belt and continue to endure hardship.

1 Like

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Treadway: 9:56am On Jul 03
🤣🤣🤣

APC and fakery are Siamese twins.

Fake bishops

Fake yoots

🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by dogo568: 9:57am On Jul 03
Yeye govt.
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Jul 03
Where is betta edu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by tishbite42: 9:58am On Jul 03
Mercenary123:
. Guy I must admit you are very hardworking and trust worthy

You sure know your work here. You are focused and determined

Even though you are the most annoying and hated nairalander , I must admit you are doing your work here perfectly. No wonder every government always want to work with you. Unlike omenka them who allowed emotions get in the way of their duty. You self no even get heart to even think of getting emotional
😂🤣😂🤣
Crazy eulogy

3 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Bluntemperor: 9:58am On Jul 03
RenaissanceGuy:
Will this lady go like Betta did??

Who told you Betta is not there?
Have you been told that the present government is fighting Corruption and can you just name them?
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by jattopeter(m): 9:59am On Jul 03
I just go the website now , If you dont have mind you will faint while seeing the figures mentioned there been spent.
TechBaron:
If you weren't mentally lazy, you could have googled govspend, and verify the claims by yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by honor4me: 10:03am On Jul 03
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Probably how he ruled Lagos. Buying everybody with money. No wonder they don't want to pay Nigerian workers a living wage so they will continue to weaponize poverty
It’s Ministry of Youth. Read well before reacting. There is no way the President will know this unless on the Media. Exonerate the Presidency!!!

1 Like

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by ifeco4(m): 10:04am On Jul 03
ijustdey:
REVEALED: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice to ‘Invite 50’ Youths to Tinubu’s 1st Anniversary

https://fij.ng/article/revealed-youth-ministry-paid-one-man-n10m-twice-to-invite-50-youths-to-tinubus-1st-anniversary/

Dey no even pay them better money. Poverty is a bastard.
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by condralbedez: 10:06am On Jul 03
Nawao.... So APC online urchins on this forum are not up to that number.

Abi nah charity work vulturebbqgrills and his crews are doing here, you people will learn the hard way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Nicepoker(m): 10:09am On Jul 03
helinues:

Stop allowing English words to be confusing you.

Check up the meaning of questionable
Twist the narrative to suit your optics

1 Like

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Nicepoker(m): 10:10am On Jul 03
BCISLTD:
cool 200k each for transportation, accommodation,feeding, and other logistics...werey Govt.

I got some game consoles and cool tech check my profile
you get psvita
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Maxtipulation(m): 10:13am On Jul 03
Imagine, lobaton
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Judolisco(m): 10:16am On Jul 03
200,000 per head.... If they came by flight.... But I don't understand what d other 10 million is for.... I need to start my own NGO....all dis NGO'S for Abuja dey cash out codedly

1 Like

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by JuanDeDios: 10:18am On Jul 03
helinues:

Very questionable
FIJ isn't questionable. I question their interpretation of the section they quoted though. Still, shelling out money to bring praise singers to come and do rankadede for Tinubu is wrong. This was always what I feared most about a Tinubu presidency: the reckless use of public resources. What is wrong with these people?

2 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Charly68: 10:19am On Jul 03
Keep exposing the wicked ..no hiding place for them anymore

1 Like

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Brushstrokes20: 10:20am On Jul 03
I ain't surprised though🤣🤣😂😂😁😁
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND SHAMELESS PROPAGANDISTS 💯💯💯📢📢📢📢

1 Like

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by FarSide: 10:25am On Jul 03
Ance4Liverpool:
Una never chee chomting under apc. B4 2027 una brain don reset
bro, zombies have no brain... Nothing gonna change. The same people will still vote for another tenure of calamity.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by hotwax: 10:25am On Jul 03
and Nigeria is broke abi?

we should also blame jonathan for this na...

no lets blame peter obi
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by giftbawa: 10:27am On Jul 03
Corporate Theives
Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Calitoscassius(m): 10:27am On Jul 03
helinues:

Stop allowing English words to be confusing you.

Check up the meaning of questionable
There are no confusion in your English.

Many of us know what questionable mean..

You truely are doing your job as the guy said without any emotions. sad

3 Likes

Re: Youth Ministry Paid One Man N10m Twice To ‘invite 50’ Youths To Tinubu’s 1st Ann by Sicklebear28: 10:29am On Jul 03
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Probably how he ruled Lagos. Buying everybody with money. No wonder they don't want to pay Nigerian workers a living wage so they will continue to weaponize poverty

Exactly..APC miscreants will always support crime of corruption..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa / Denge Onoh Backs Nnamani, Wike For Stance On Tinubu / Election Logistics: NURTW Writes INEC, Appoints Coordinators For Lagos, Ondo, Oy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.