Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,113 members, 7,896,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote (14221 Views)

Learn How To Pitch To Investors From The Best Pitchers On Shark Tank Show -video / Brain Drain Hits Nigerian Banks As Tech Experts, Others Resign In Droves / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by Tradepunter2: 1:00pm On Jul 03
Babangidapikin:
cool Everyone knows the right thing to do but they just don't want to walk the talk ..Access to cheap credit is good for Agriculture,Manufacturing and Production because it takes time for you product to gain ground and other things that comes with it.. Power is also very important, it has been so bad lately in the community I stayed that I noticed most house are on Solar... If you start to enjoy the feel of constant Solar light that allows you control your schedules why would you want to be on the grid but manufacturer need Power from the grid not everyone have the muscle to generate power on their own ... Government should focus on diagnosing the Power sector. Alhaji should stay focus on where it's raining, where the opportunities are in other countries. If you keep telling the truth to Power they fit turn am to fight . The best you can do is offer them a Solution template.. because they know the problems but they don't know the solutions with their little purse and plenty pikins.

Hahahah turn what to fight Dangote knows the powers behind him..... Government can do jack, that's why he's speaking truth to power
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by Azazyel: 2:26pm On Jul 03
Mrkindness:
Now that it's coming from their slave Master, sad waste ront talk again. Same thing H.E Peter Obi has been complaining of.

Peter Obi also bowed to his slave master Atiku and also started going to the north to appeal for votes from his slave masters. Have you forgotten? cheesy

Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by October1960: 2:36pm On Jul 03
He should have said this 40 years ago.

Too late now.

I don’t think Nigerians fully grasp the depth of the mess we are in.

This is 2024 and we don’t have stable electricity system for a country of 200 million.

You do the math and see the implications for other infrastructures and industrialization.

We allowed baboons to govern and steal at ALL government levels, tribes and religions for the past 40 plus years now we point fingers and blame the other tribe and other religion.
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by t2luv1: 3:22pm On Jul 03
Coolsperm:
No investor is living in drove Mr Dangote, we Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable with Tinubus gvt, everything is ok, all this ipob propaganda will not work, Dangote pls don't join ipob

Because Tinubu is a Muslim and Yoruba you are fine with the current state of the country? I am a Yoruba and I have news for you. The Yorubas are the main problem in that country. That Country's main problem are the Yorubas. Yoruba Muslims have more in common with the Northern Muslims than with the Yoruba Christians. The Yoruba are the only group that has that distinction in that country. That is why people in the South can never come together. Always worry regarding where the Yoruba Muslim's loyalties reside whether it is with their religious brethren from the North. You have to be out of that country and look back objectively to the situation in that country, to see and notice what I have been able to observe.
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by year2013: 3:30pm On Jul 03
ivandragon:

You need to stop playing into the hands of the government by introducing ethnic sentiments into failure of this administration.

3 out of 5 educated Yorubas would tell you that bulaba is not doing well. BAT's major support base in the south west are motor park touts, ticket collectors, miscreants and the unschooled.

Liar. A large number of educated yorubas are his die-hard supporters. Some of them are are taking aback because he has failed.
Nigeria is the only country in the entire world a person with questionable in every aspect of life like Tinubu rules as a president. I have done my research. The truth of the matter is that God is not happy with Nigerians and Nigeria for allowing such sacrilege to happen. 80% of yorubas because of tribe contributed to what Nigeria is passing through now.
It is going to take Nigerians two or three decades to clean this sacrilege. Winning election through fraudulent way does not translate to good governance.
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by ivandragon: 3:34pm On Jul 03
year2013:

Liar. A large number of educated yorubas are his die-hard supporters. Some of them are are taking aback because he has failed.
Nigeria is the only country in the entire world a person with questionable in every aspect of life like Tinubu rules as a president. I have done my research. The truth of the matter is that God is not happy with Nigerians and Nigeria for allowing such sacrilege to happen. 80% of yorubas because of tribe contributed to what Nigeria is passing through now.
It is going to take Nigerians two or three decades to clean this sacrilege. Winning election through fraudulent way does not translate to good governance.

You are a nincompoop.

Your head is filled with hate and racist thoughts, so you cannot see beyond your nose.
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by criuze(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03
May God no punish Nigeria allow Dangote leave Nigeria
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by Ubanz: 4:04pm On Jul 03
When cement and sugar business was favoring only dangote,he never cried out.
Dangote and his cohorts has been part of Nigeria's wahala for decades.

It's good now that he's feeling the investors pains.
Let's use this opportunity to fix Nigeria once and for all.
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by Mpanyi: 4:26pm On Jul 03
Why do posts here normally degenerate to ethnic fight? This is unhealthy and should be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by Angrymode: 4:34pm On Jul 03
Where are those BATidiots when you need them. Oh I forgot this wasn't said by Obi so their dicks and breasts refused to stand.
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by PUNANI01: 4:35pm On Jul 03
You must be ipob! No body is leaving, even if they leaves; the Lebanese and Chinese will replace them according to their zone b yarimo, Hellanus, Madridguy, dead meat griller bbq.
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by OKEIYIOKODU: 8:36pm On Jul 03
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigerian-govt-fast-investors/
Na lie,no investor is leaving, is just that their investments have yielded dividend and they want to cash out.
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by October1960: 10:22pm On Jul 03
grin

Coolsperm:
No investor is living in drove Mr Dangote, we Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable with Tinubus gvt, everything is ok, all this ipob propaganda will not work, Dangote pls don't join ipob
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by crackhouse(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03
nedu666:
Let me add the need for your citizens to have purchasing power. Without the ability to buy goods, no foreign investors will come here.
but Tinubu said he will reduce their purchasing power
Re: Govt Must Act Fast To Stop Investors From Leaving In Droves — Dangote by Elidrisy20: 7:24am On Jul 04
Make Dem leave nau, who dey beg dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can We Save Nigeria Economy From Further Recession? / What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira / Naira Gains On Fresh Dollar Supply, Now 390/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.