Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,845 members, 7,969,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) (58822 Views)

Compare Redesigned 100 Dollar With Our Redesigned Naira Notes (pics) / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by onadana: 9:29pm On Jul 03
Before I opened the thread I knew they were the one..entitlement mentality...Northerners and free money...this one is even small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by cenaman(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03
EFCC
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by sweetkev(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:
Not even up to ordinary $4000 😭😭😭
Thank God I left that country...
What would have become of me now?
You are so lucky.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by brain54(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03
Why you come dey show us now...

Wetin we suppose do with this picture?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Kelklein(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03
Go and check.. she s either directly linked to a kidnap/Bandit ring leader or to a State Governor.. these are the only two groups of people that can be with these much cash at the moment in this economy..
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Either she be picker or middle woman grin

better pass kidnapping and banditry
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Okortor: 9:31pm On Jul 03
Do you have evidence as regards ur claim? How does spraying foreign currency relates to naira abuse? Poverty Sha has dealt with you
Padipadi:
EFCC, is there anything wrong here?
Last week, there's abuse of money at a popular event. Both naira and foreign currency suffered. One was packed with vroom. Any reprimand for such?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Utanisco(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:

Unam ikot
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by 10mobile: 9:34pm On Jul 03
Tokskob2008:

Una japa folks just wan put us wey still dey rough am for this country under depression at all cost grin
E no Japa anything. E don buy virtual US phone number so that people go begin de ask am how e take japa. Na new format.

Meanwhile me sef wan japa to Japan.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03
Not her money
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by iSense247: 9:37pm On Jul 03
officialwdhtv:
Pretty Nigerian lady seen in viral video with bundles of naira notes shocked
Probably a bandit's side chick. Banditry has become a lucrative industry in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by HilcomTech(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:

Liar... The money is more than $4000

FYI, no be only you travel out of Nigeria. Maybe na Ghana or Benin this one dey, yet dey blab him mouth
You will always be looked at as a foreigner in another country no matter how long you stay and I am speaking from experience

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Elzazzi: 9:38pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:

Lol there are folks still better than you in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Chibuzoripob: 9:39pm On Jul 03
sad potential bandits, EFCC,KIDNAPPERS, Armed ROBBERS customer
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Afritop(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03
Armed robbers, bandits, kidnappers will declare her wanted.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Padipadi: 9:44pm On Jul 03
Okortor:
Do you have evidence as regards ur claim? How does spraying foreign currency relates to naira abuse? Poverty Sha has dealt with you
Are you rucher than me?
You sure say I no fit feed you?

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by DiskJokeyManic: 9:45pm On Jul 03
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Dshocker(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03
Social media has fooled a lot of people ✍️

Funny enough, she might be a sale rep for an alhaja, earning less than 50k a month.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by 9JAMac10: 9:47pm On Jul 03
What’s the source of the money ? 🇳🇬ns learn to ask real questions

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by joseph1832(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03
People just want to trend by all means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Dshocker(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03
Padipadi:
EFCC, is there anything wrong here?
Last week, there's abuse of money at a popular event. Both naira and foreign currency suffered. One was packed with vroom. Any reprimand for such?

Efcc has no jurisdiction over the dollar.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Maxtipulation(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03
And some people never see three square meal eat o
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Bluntemperor: 9:53pm On Jul 03
Emmabyte:
This woman may be working with bandit

She should be located and arrested and should tell Nigerians-what she is doing for life!
She is even boastful about the money ' she doesn't have time to count ' ba.
She Must tell Nigerians- her job ,her Company and whom she employed to work for her!
Can she do this anywhere else,with this swan of Cash?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Basicend: 9:54pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:

Show us what you are doing now?

No be security personnel you dey do for US? Or Canada?

Let's see your property or how much $ you have? See your mouth; yen yen yen yen!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Staywithbina: 9:57pm On Jul 03
officialwdhtv:
Pretty Nigerian lady seen in viral video with bundles of naira notes shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhUlJmkGGM
Blacksheep incorporated
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03
This is something I would never do
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by lordchiz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:
It is good you left although...but that money U see there is more than 15million....check well! Some are 500 naira note....packed as 500k per bundle.....that is almost 30 bundles there.....
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by seunayantokun(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03
Stolen wealth.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by izubext007: 10:05pm On Jul 03
clito cash out.
Forget their dressing 👗
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by hkidola00(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:
i hate tinubu,but we don't spend dollar

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by Onelovetayz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:

Yes, the country is bad, are people not staying there?

Some people are still making it legitimately in the same country.

Everyone can’t travel out. Hence, you don’t need to flaunt it in the face of people who have not.
IMO
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Seen In Viral Video With Bundles Of Naira Notes (pics/vid) by femi4: 10:12pm On Jul 03
APOPTOSIS:
4k dolls no reach 10milla

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.