Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,662 members, 7,930,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio (31890 Views)

President Tinubu Completes Port Harcourt - Aba Railroad Started By Pres. Buhari / INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor / Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by TRAPLORD13: 5:59pm On Jul 03
Of course
The Signs are so obvious and ominous
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Ekaka14: 5:59pm On Jul 03
Diarrhea mouth...sycophantic Akpabio...that is not rocket science tell us something else we don't already know.
We already told gullible Nigerians like yourself that he must complete his 8 years and since his profile shows he grows younger by the year...he will have to revise the constitution with your support and that of gullible and greedy senators like yourself for Tenure elongation....ee ti ri nkan-kan... cheesy
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Lagyazannau: 6:01pm On Jul 03
Morbeta11:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/02/nobody-will-recognise-nigeria-when-tinubu-completes-remaining-seven-years-senate
Yes of course. The Nigeria before way fuel price be N70 and now 700 abi more than. Nigerian is beyond recognition already.
Una sabi talk na one tin way de always vex me
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by barinedan(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03
God forbid. Or do you mean to say nobody will be alive in Nigeria by the time tinubu completes his eight years?
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by purplekayc(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03
😁
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by tsdarkside(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03
bentenny:

So in your benighted and illerate distorted brain,you assume I'm ibo simply because I attack Tinubu?
I guess Sowore is from ibo too or maybe the reason why farotimi or dele momodu is attacking Tinubu is because they are from the SE region according to you right?

When you make statements like 'there is a reason why WE don't want ibo to be president'
So many things come to mind but I think the best thing to say is that whether you vote for an ibo man or not,it will NEVER stop him from progressing!

Keep that in mind when your bigotry runs out of steam one day!

you will have to stop and think why many nigerians think this way....

you will have to figure it out....even after you figure it out it will still need a while for people to notice that you figured it out....

obi has not yet figured it out....
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by hotseat: 6:02pm On Jul 03
All these balderdash coming from the man who dubiously found his way not only into the "hallowed chambers" but mounted the most exalted position as SP, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

This is an administration characterized by fancy talkers.

I wonder what would happen if the Kenyan "uprising" were to happen in Nigeria.

Alas!

Nigerians have been so boxed silly by successive maladministrations that they've accepted their fate lying down.

Our "leaders" know this hence these careless talks.

Warrapiri!

@hotseat
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by sharpwriter(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03
Afonja007:
If any agbadorian can tell me what ballablu bulaba I will send 50euros from Austria to the person
Reframe your question, make I ansa you, maybe I go win your money smiley
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by okito: 6:06pm On Jul 03
Maxtipulation:

And who will remove Tinubu you or INEC he own?
You and I.
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by komzy589(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03
UnitedKingdom:
Peter Obi is the cause.
Una never blame Una nightmare Peter Obi today.

Even Tinubu will be laughing at all his hyping. The unchangeable changer.
Truth be told, Peter Obi is the cause of all this nonsense. Imagine if he stayed in PDP and supported their flag bearers.
One doesn’t have to be the head to bring about change but desperation will not make him stay in one place.
I’m even more enraged than these useless Tinubu supporters.
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Ritchiee: 6:08pm On Jul 03
Because Nigeria will be like USA,better and richer than any African nation..
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by tafabaloo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03
Just like Gaza and Ukraine !
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by joachimnkenchor(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03
Is it positively or negatively?
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Father4all: 6:18pm On Jul 03
He meant the opposite. Foolish man
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by optimusprime2(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03
I couldn't agree with you any better Ette Akpabio grin
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Tradman: 6:20pm On Jul 03
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by RightChannel: 6:22pm On Jul 03
I don miss since morning, just logging in now aswear laugh wan kill me with comments of people in first three pages
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by StraightGaay: 6:23pm On Jul 03
thesicilian:
That statement can go in either direction
It's rhetorical and figurative

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Diligence: 6:23pm On Jul 03
Senator Guv Akpabio Raise Am! Raise Am!! Raise Am!!!

E be like say na NA Protest go start-o! They are not representing any shit! They're completely ON THEIR OWN! They're far from the people & don't care about hunger, famine & killings affecting their people!
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by playfulvivo: 6:24pm On Jul 03
You said more while you were minister under Buhari. E concern u, u dey ok now
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by okoloto: 6:25pm On Jul 03
If Nigerians should be praying, the leaders also should be living by example. Not bring tax reforms that takes food off the poor man table and then have enough for the cabals to loot.
Nigerians have been taken for a fool for a long time.
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Maxtipulation(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03
okito:

You and I.

You and who? Dey play...

So, you are tired of him so soon? after shouting awalokun on your manhood we stand or do I look like agbadorian urchins to you?
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by 82man: 6:30pm On Jul 03
Olori buruku is talking and useless citizens people are busy salute him, looters, visions killer in government house 🤣
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Abuforchrist: 6:33pm On Jul 03
Everybody could have being by then
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by OriOko88(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03
Lmao.. cheesy cheesy cheesy. It sounded more like irony to be sincere. Akpabio is just one lucky guy that can to limelight,because Its very obvious the guy is very local and uncouth. He used to open his mouth wuaa,to spill gibberish. The guy has never said anything meaningful since assuming Senate president.

He must have been from one local village in Akwa ibom. He just started getting exposed. Nonsense
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by pacificom: 6:35pm On Jul 03
Tinubu is determined to fix the glory of Nigerian economy. The fact is that the situation has been badly damaged by the previous administrations.
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by 7arrows: 6:37pm On Jul 03
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by Santalpharay: 6:38pm On Jul 03
On a normal, they suppose bring this man to the stage, slap and flog the hell out of him. Dog meat consumer
Re: Nobody Will Recognise Nigeria When Tinubu Completes 8 Years – Akpabio by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03
God abeg. We can't recognise Nigeria already after 1 year of disastrous policies. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.