Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,310 members, 7,971,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns (14279 Views)

Edo Guber: More Defections Await APC – Ex Vice-chairman, Francis Inegbineki / Gale Of Resignations Hit Edo PDP / Gale Of Defections Hit APC In Kebbi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Global2000: 3:09pm On Jul 03
98.70% of Nigeria politicians are belle politicians without any agenda. Quote me anywhere.
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Typing: 3:11pm On Jul 03
Maliqcious:
omo we they tribalist no be lie oo…As long PDP win my mind rest na idiots go talk say Obaseki no work.

Mention 5 projects Obaseki did
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by dheilaw1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03
Edo go soon be Lagos

1 Like

Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Typing: 3:16pm On Jul 03
Zico5:
Obaseki is truly a bad leader. A very ugly man with ugly character. Everyone is just trying to dissociate with him. The man will soon dance lonely in the rain. If people are running away from him with his power and money, how will it now be for him when he leave the post.

Extremely ugly grin

Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by dheilaw1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03
celestineteryim:
See how this news will pain bitter grieving Pandora obituary supporters more than PDP members, LP supporters claim that they win Edo state for presidential election let see how they will win this governorship election useless chest beaters for nothing
den go dey beat chest wey be say na ordinary bone dey there
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Hammylawali: 3:17pm On Jul 03
Evergreen4:
We already know the winner

Abeg, who go win??
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by favour32(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03
As APC anything be like cancer.
Nigeria masses don hear am for their hands.
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Peter75(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03
E go soon clear for obaseki eyes as we all join him to fight Oshiomhole dat no godfatherism and Edo no bi Lagos.
He now want Asue to cover for him after using his sterling bank to loot Edo treasury, he'll will certainly fail and face the wrath of EFCC
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by senatordave1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03
Maliqcious:
Edo north is just 25% of Edo state

Edo north is actually 33%. APC will win central and divide south

1 Like

Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by celestineteryim: 4:11pm On Jul 03
dheilaw1:
den go dey beat chest wey be say na ordinary bone dey there
hahahaha true bro
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Abujaexpress: 4:24pm On Jul 03
Shikini:
Expected

That's Philip Shuaibu's and
Oshiomole's domain
And also the domain of the Hon. Minister, Ministry of Niger Delta
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Indispensable85(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03
sagitariusbaby:
As someone on ground in Edo state, there is no way Apc can win the election. Etsakor people are known tribalist and are doing everything to show their anger because of Oshiomole and Philip issue with Obaseki. Owan and Akoko-Edo will give the PDP their vote

You must be from Zamfara. Certainly not Edo.
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Indispensable85(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03
senatordave1:

You are correct for the second time about Phillip popularity.he is the second most popular in Edo north after oshiomhole.Akpata might win Edo south but his undoing will be central and north.his best bet will be getting the highest votes and forcing a runoff

Naaaaah.....I don't see him winning any lga in edo South. But he'll do very well in the benin metropolis.
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Salis2020: 4:43pm On Jul 03
We in Edo north don't no any other party now than APC. PDP is dead and berried especially in etsako
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by senatordave1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03
Indispensable85:

Naaaaah.....I don't see him winning any lga in edo South. But he'll do very well in the benin metropolis.

My brother,I see lp winning one of those lp lgas.it is better that way because more votes for Lp means less for pdp and more for APC.wheb lp won Benin last year in presidential,pdp and apc were bracketed.in fact,APC slightly led pdp.if pdp wins,APC might be a distant position behind
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by ivandrag0n: 7:01pm On Jul 03
Obaofaba:
The only thing apc is getting right is politics.

So far tinubu has been a failure and if he continue like this, his name will forever be remembered as the worst person to ever govern any country in the whole history.

I regret campaigning and voting for him.

Shame on you CHILD OF HATE! Everyone knows you as a liar and creator of multiple fake identities on this forum.

During the 2023 elections, you were even bearing Hausa/Fulani names, now you have switched to a Yoruba name just to try to continue to portray your lies!

You are so embittered that your GBAJUE former failure governor of Anambra lost spectacularly!

It shall never be well with you CHILDREN OF HATE!
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by JuanDeDios: 7:11pm On Jul 03
senatordave1:

That one is ok.i am talking about violent rigging,intimidation, coercion
Oh, well.
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03
senatordave1:

Edo polls are usually free and fair

So what was your the verdict against osunbo that made oshobaba became governor?
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by senatordave1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03
MICHEALADEX:

So what was your the verdict against osunbo that made oshobaba became governor?

Usually except that one
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Indispensable85(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03
senatordave1:

My brother,I see lp winning one of those lp lgas.it is better that way because more votes for Lp means less for pdp and more for APC.wheb lp won Benin last year in presidential,pdp and apc were bracketed.in fact,APC slightly led pdp.if pdp wins,APC might be a distant position behind

I repeat, Lp will not win any lga in the metropolis. They'll get a good number of votes, that's all. This is not obi election. Majority of the obedient have been shared into three parts. Some are in Lp, some in apc and some in pdp. This is what is on ground. The Benin metropolis will be hotly contested by the 3 major candidates. But I tip APC to win Egor lga.
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Bhella5(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03
sagitariusbaby:
As someone on ground in Edo state, there is no way Apc can win the election. Etsakor people are known tribalist and are doing everything to show their anger because of Oshiomole and Philip issue with Obaseki. Owan and Akoko-Edo will give the PDP their vote
dey play. APC always wins Edo North.
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by senatordave1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03
Indispensable85:

I repeat, Lp will not win any lga in the metropolis. They'll get a good number of votes, that's all. This is not obi election. Majority of the obedient have been shared into three parts. Some are in Lp, some in apc and some in pdp. This is what is on ground. The Benin metropolis will be hotly contested by the 3 major candidates. But I tip APC to win Egor lga.

Even during the assembly polls where pdp rigged,lp still muscle pdp in Benin.it is beyond obi,those Benin people are now labourized
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Evergreen4(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03
Hammylawali:

Abeg, who go win??
Asuen of PDP
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Evergreen4(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03
Bobloco:

And the winner is......
Asuen of PDP
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Gajagojo: 8:31pm On Jul 03
senatordave1:

Edo polls are usually free and fair
So why are they having off cycle elections?
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by senatordave1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03
Gajagojo:
So why are they having off cycle elections?

Due to that 2007 rigging.since then,rigging has been subdued
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Gajagojo: 8:42pm On Jul 03
senatordave1:

Due to that 2007 rigging.since then,rigging has been subdued
So we cannot say they are usually free and fair when many states still remain in cycle
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by aswani(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03
senatordave1:

You are correct for the second time about Phillip popularity.he is the second most popular in Edo north after oshiomhole.Akpata might win Edo south but his undoing will be central and north.his best bet will be getting the highest votes and forcing a runoff

Sir, Akpata will not win one polling station, not one.

Him being from Edo South, after 8 years of an Edo South governor is counting against him. Him not being a Labour Party member 6 months ago, him not being liked by Labour Party Oredo Obidients, him not living in Benin City for any stretch of time on his life.

Abure wanted to collapse the structure nearer the elections to cash out, I am not sure whether Akpata is part of that or truly believes he has a chance. He is smart so must know better.

Nutin for am for dis election.
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Bobloco: 9:12pm On Jul 03
Evergreen4:
Asuen of PDP

👍
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Paramount01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03
Shikini:
Expected

That's Philip Shuaibu's and
Oshiomole's domain

So a whole senatorial zone is sure for A.p.c ,abeg which zone is sure for pdp
Re: More Defections Hit Edo PDP As Entire Etsako East Exco Resigns by Paramount01(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03
sagitariusbaby:

Abeg which senetorial zone you think is sure for pdp and tell me why you think is very sure

I mean ,zone they can win 80/20.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladi Kwali, Nigeria's Famous Potter / President Jonathan Visits President Ibrahim Keita Of Mali (photo) / No Court Can Sack AIG Mbu, Judge Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.