Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,113 members, 7,925,504 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Mystery Of Fuel Consumption: Why Does It Vary With Tank Levels? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Mystery Of Fuel Consumption: Why Does It Vary With Tank Levels? (208 Views)

The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal On The Prices Of Cars / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / How Does One Calculate Fuel Consumption Based On Distance Covered By A Vehicle?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Fuel Consumption: Why Does It Vary With Tank Levels? by perfectbuy(m): 9:39am On Jul 03
You have undoubtedly seen that depending on how full or empty your fuel tank is, your car's fuel seems to run out at varying speeds. It's an odd occurrence that has baffled a lot of drivers. We'll examine the science underlying this behavior and provide insight into why it occurs in this blog article.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2024/07/03/the-mystery-of-fuel-consumption/

Re: The Mystery Of Fuel Consumption: Why Does It Vary With Tank Levels? by Bazztadewu: 2:23pm On Jul 03
I just found out I have a small leak at my exhaust flex net,van it be patched...the silver coating has like a medium nail sized hole,hence its eating my fuel like 40%...

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking The Benefits: The Allure Of Cash For Cars / Fast-track Your Car Sale! Contact Us Today For A Hassle-free Experience! / Your Comprehensive Infiniti Buying Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.