Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,738 members, 7,905,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Opay Referral Code: Earn N4,200 Reward For Referring Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opay Referral Code: Earn N4,200 Reward For Referring Friends (157 Views)

Opay Referral Code For 2024 To Get N 1,200 Bonus / Keke Rider Gets N400K Reward For Returning Lost N300K In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Join Alat Through These Referral Code And Make Cool Cash Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opay Referral Code: Earn N4,200 Reward For Referring Friends by ShedyBrizy(m): 9:58am On Jul 03
Do you know you can earn up to N 4,500 referring your guys and homies? I've been earning from opay referral program since last year and I'll show proof of my cash outs 💸 below 👇.

Last year it was just N800 per referral but now 🔥😱 Opay doubled the offer to N4,200 when you can invite 3 people within 7 days. Steady cash out 🤑 💰 things o ..
Sapa will wine you but don't Panic, I got you 😉

To receive a ₦1,200 bonus, use this referral code "9032984656" during sign-up and add money to your Opay account. Ensure a minimum deposit of ₦2000 to receive the welcome bonus instantly.

Don't miss out on this exciting offer!

How Does it work?
Simple, just invite someone that haven't used opay before or haven't been active for over 180 days to join and earn rewards. Once they make bill payment of N 100 or more, you will get up to N 4,200 cash and your friend will get N 1,200 welcome 🤗 Bonus or a N 100 Airtime Voucher!

About Validity
Every Referral task is Valid for 7 days. If your session expires your friends have not returned to opay, you might re invite them for a new task.

Leave a comments if you are confused about anything and I'll be more and glad 😊 to help you out..

I'll be make more post about opay and other legit ways to earn extra change online, so follow me to stay updated.

To sign up on opay , you can read my article to guide you.. 👇

https://www./opay-app-loginsign-up-earn-n1200-bonus-referral-code-2023-dogo/

(1) (Reply)

Stay Focussed (2) / Industry 4.0 / Home Items For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.