Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Do I Correct My Place Of Birth In NIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Correct My Place Of Birth In NIN (89 Views)

Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital / Train Attack: Abducted Pregnant Passenger Gives Birth In Captivity / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Correct My Place Of Birth In NIN by donareal: 10:05am On Jul 03
I have been to the NIN office here in Asaba but they keep mentioning change of "date" of birth even when I tell them "place" of birth. I do not want to change the date, I want to change the "place" of birth. A wrong place of birth was recorded in my NIN and I need to make changes to it to apply for international passport.

Event the online modification site does not include change of "place" of birth.

Anybody here done change of "place" of birth? Please help.
Re: How Do I Correct My Place Of Birth In NIN by donareal: 8:22am On Jul 05
nobody can help?

(1) (Reply)

The Supreme Couwon’t Extend To Staffersrt Gave Presidents Immunity. Legal Expert / Group Hails Gov Otu Over Hon Okache's Appointment As Deputy Chief Of Staff / Obaseki Approves N1.2bn Payment For Ex-staff Of Defunct State Colleges Of Agric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.