Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,525 members, 7,911,301 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:08 AM

David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking (4512 Views)

The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board / Simon Ekpa Tweets That Peter Obi Has Withdrawn From The Race / Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:02am On Jul 03
@DavidHundeyin
If I talk, they will say I'm stoking violence in Nigeria. But we all know who the people are that actually threaten and regularly deploy violence to maintain the status quo in Nigeria. Why has nobody in the history of the country ever stood up to them?

There are fewer than 1,000 of these people, but somehow, they are not scared of anybody. Nigerians have the biggest mouths in the known universe, but not a single Nigerian oppressor has ever died at their hands.

Not even one. Except you count the likes of Ahmadu Bello and Murtala Mohammed, in which case the last time a Nigerian oppressor had his fuckup treated, albeit by soldiers, was Murtala Mohammed in 1976.

Nigerians know how to smuggle every sort of dangerous substance and weapon into Nigeria, but no Nigerian government official or their family member is ever afraid to turn the key in their car ignition every morning, because they know the spineless poor people they oppress use car bombs exclusively to kill their fellow spineless poor people. Rich people are exempted.

They know how to deploy landmines to kill random Nigerian Army personnel who make N65,000 a month, but no senior public official or military general has ever stepped on a landmine and lost his leg before. Those punishments are reserved only for their fellow poor people.

A cheap DJI drone strapped with C4 explosive has never been flown to where one shameless governor is frying plantain in front of cameras by the dilapidated roadside during his campaign, but everybody and their dog have access to these things.

Kenyans have not even deployed any of these tactics yet, and their government is already quaking in fear, as it should be. Nigerians have EVERYTHING they need to free themselves, but you will see them under this tweet doing like this ⬇️⬇️

source https://x.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1807878970966147143

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:04am On Jul 03
See reactions

1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:07am On Jul 03
More reactions

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Brendaniel: 11:11am On Jul 03
Because of tribalism and religious bias, we had end SARS in Nigeria in most parts of the south but only one tribe was singled out and blamed for the destruction by another tribe.

Religion, the northern Muslims in partnership with some of the Yoruba Muslims are against any form of protests against the government especially a government headed by a Muslim not to talk of Muslim Muslim presidency...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:12am On Jul 03
@DavidHundeyin
The last thing I will say is that there is no kind of punishment and no sort of retaliatory tactic that Nigeria's ruling classes do not deserve 10 times over.

They have shot you dead for protesting; locked you up in prison for years for no reason; raped your sisters and wives inside their police stations and barracks; funded and incubated terrorism where it did not exist; broken up your families, relationships and friendships with economic mismanagement leading to mass emigration; reduced you from mere subsistence poverty to near-malnutrition with terrible economic policy; destroyed your future by defunding education; set you up for multigenerational poverty by mismanaging the economy, stealing everything that isn't nailed down and moving the proceeds out of the country with their families; and they have gleefully rubbed it all in your face and made you dance for their amusement.

There is no law in heaven or on earth that makes these people immune to the consequences of their actions. There is no action too barbaric or extreme to be visited on them and their families. They have earned EVERYTHING you can think to do to them, plus compound interest.

There is no reason why any of them should be able to sleep with both eyes closed anywhere in Nigeria. There is no reason why they and their families should not be facing mob action RIGHT NOW. No reason at all.

The only thing keeping them safe is your own lack of self-esteem. They've convinced you that they are higher creatures than you and that your god basically values their lives more than your own. The day you realise that these bastards are just flesh and blood that malaria can kpai just like you is the same day you will experience freedom.

And if anybody accuses me of stoking violence, advocating for regicide, pushing for insurrection etc, then they can add it to the treason and terrorism they've already accused me of before. They should also know that I will personally take part and get blood on my hands whenever that blessed day comes that Nigerians rise up against the same vampires that have been eating them for centuries.

I wish you nightmares and hell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:15am On Jul 03
other reactions

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:18am On Jul 03
Brendaniel:
Because if tribalism and religious bias, we had end SARS in Nigeria in most parts of the south but only one tribe was singled out and blamed for the destruction by another tribe.

Religion, the northern Muslims in partnership with some if the Yoruba Muslims are against any form of protests against the government especially a government headed by a Muslim not to talk of Muslim Muslim presidency...

A rather simplistic view .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by CyrusVI(m): 11:20am On Jul 03
Who are those that follow this guy on SM sef

I ddont fancy motivational speakers at all. If u so much care about this, why not try mobilize some guys in your area, trend the thing on twitter and watch people come around to join u

No dey sitdown dey type BS like say na Paul epistle to the Colossians

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by FaceTanke: 11:20am On Jul 03
na those cultists stupid pass for Nigeria

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Thundafireseun: 11:24am On Jul 03
Religion and religious leaders/beliefs are the primary problem we’ve in Nigeria

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:26am On Jul 03
Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:28am On Jul 03
CyrusVI:
Who are those that follow this guy on SM sef

I ddont fancy motivational speakers at all. If u so much care about this, why not try mobilize some guys in your area, trend the thing on twitter and watch people come around to join u

No dey sitdown dey type BS like say na Paul epistle to the Colossians

I am trying to get your point? are you upset he is raising awareness to the citizens on protests or what?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:39am On Jul 03
Godblessme1:
you're a Muslim but using bible as redicle object in your sentence? Why didn't you use your useless islamic book from satan? Why are you afraid to mention your pedophilic prophet of Islam?

May Urine be upon your prophet.

As far you people decide to redicle Christianity we'll also do same to your religion

Seriously? Dude don't insult someone's religion undecided

This is exactly what he was saying about you poor. You guys easily attack and get excited at killing at insulting each other but when you see the politicians you crawl away like cowards.
.you just proved him right

Shame

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Mercenary123: 11:40am On Jul 03
This got me teary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Godblessme1: 11:41am On Jul 03
Unperturbedpota:

Seriously? Dude don't insult someone's religion undecided

This is exactly what he was saying about you poor. You guys easily attack and get excited at killing at insulting each other but when you see the politicians you crawl away like cowards.
.you just proved him right

Shame
are you a coward? Did you read about his redicle statement of Paul? Do you know that Muslims hate Paul so much? I will stand for my religion you can be a coward. Let him use his religion to make statement. Why is he afraid to use quran?
Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by madridguy(m): 11:44am On Jul 03
Baba relax yourself and stop ranting. We see how your IPOB terrorists hide under the protest to start attacking people of a particular region. The broadcast of your fake messiah Nnamdi Kanu is still online should be incase you have not seen it.

Brendaniel:
Because if tribalism and religious bias, we had end SARS in Nigeria in most parts of the south but only one tribe was singled out and blamed for the destruction by another tribe.

Religion, the northern Muslims in partnership with some if the Yoruba Muslims are against any form of protests against the government especially a government headed by a Muslim not to talk of Muslim Muslim presidency...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:47am On Jul 03
Godblessme1:
you're so pained because you're a islamic terrorist. You people are so happy to insult Christianity. I asked you a simple question since the guy is a Muslim why didn't he used quran on the statement?

Why Paul?

Why the bible?

Why Christianity?

I guess I won't ever get an answer from you because you're a coward just like him

Now I understand, you are working for the politicians and want to derail this thread grin

Missing failed.

Sorry

8 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by lionshare: 11:48am On Jul 03
Stupid people, aka activists, always clamor for chaos. But guess what? The beneficiaries of the chaos are often the same elite class. They've got no clue whatsoever about the workings of society. There's no magic that can significantly change the lots of Nigerians if we don't collectively mobilize our leaders and business captains to invest in education, especially primary and secondary levels, with attention to technical skills acquisition.

In my humble opinion, we should sell all our universities and spend the resources on primary and secondary education. University is not compulsory, besides, we've seen the many unemployable products of the same, who are also mostly victims of the poor lower-level education systems, which are riddled with poorly enumerated staff and poor working conditions. Think what'll happen to the quality of the citizenry if we decided that all teachers must be retrained and paid a minimum of 150,000 naira, irrespective of where they're in the country.

I've more respect for those calling for more rational means of sharing the national cake. I meant, what exactly are the eventual advantages of the EndSARS protests in comparison with the carnage that has left thousands jobless and seen to the death of several businesses?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:48am On Jul 03
madridguy:
Baba relax yourself and stop ranting. We see how your IPOB terrorists hide under the protest to start attacking people of a particular region. The broadcast of your fake messiah Nnamdi Kanu is still online should be incase you have not seen it.

There you go again. All you can ever do is to spread tribalism. We all know you are paid by the politicians to keep the People divided.

The day of Waterloo people like you will be apprehended.

Don't worry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Brendaniel: 11:50am On Jul 03
madridguy:

And up till date your entire Nigerian armed forces, DSS and national intelligence agency could not link even one of the attacks or arrested even one person linked to IPOB for any of the destructions during end SARS...

But the blame according to you people goes to the Igbos because it is normal to you guys to always blame Igbos....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 11:52am On Jul 03
Brendaniel:

And up till date your entire Nigerian armed forces, DSS and national intelligence agency could not link even one of the attacks or arrested even one person linked to IPOB for any of the destructions during end SARS...

But the blame according to you people goes to the Igbos because it is normal to you guys to always blame Igbos....

Ignore them, they work for the very politcians oppressing the poor, Their worst nightmare is threads like this so they work hard to derail them grin
The other one is trying hard to use religion to derail the thread like a mad dog grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Godblessme1: 11:54am On Jul 03
Unperturbedpota:

derailing thread

seun mynd44 fergie001 nlfpmod
block or no block I've passed my message. I'm happy you've read it.

Even this very forum is against Christianity but has the hate changed anything? The kingdom of Christ keep growing

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Godwin4444: 11:59am On Jul 03
Unperturbedpota:

There you go again. All you can ever do is to spread tribalism. We all know you are paid by the politicians to keep the People divided.

The day of Waterloo people like you will be apprehended.

Don't worry
so u want to tell me u didn’t see nnamdiot Kanu broadcast during endsars

U people are very insincere but still want people to trust u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Tweets That's Got Everyone Talking by Unperturbedpota: 12:02pm On Jul 03
lionshare:
Here is the text with punctuation added:

Stupid people, aka activists, always clamor for chaos. But guess what? The beneficiaries of the chaos are often the same elite class. They've got no clue whatsoever about the workings of society. There's no magic that can significantly change the lots of Nigerians if we don't collectively mobilize our leaders and business captains to invest in education, especially primary and secondary levels, with attention to technical skills acquisition.

In my humble opinion, we should sell all our universities and spend the resources on primary and secondary education. University is not compulsory, besides, we've seen the many unemployable products of the same, who are also mostly victims of the poor lower-level education systems, which are riddled with poorly enumerated staff and poor working conditions. Think what'll happen to the quality of the citizenry if we decided that all teachers must be retrained and paid a minimum of 150,000 naira, irrespective of where they're in the country.

I've more respect for those calling for more rational means of sharing the national cake. I meant, what exactly are the eventual advantages of the EndSARS protests in comparison with the carnage that has left thousands jobless and seen to the death of several businesses?

I appreciate your perspective, but it’s important to recognize that the right to protest is a fundamental democratic principle. Protests, including movements like EndSARS, are crucial for holding leaders accountable and pushing for necessary changes. Here are a few points to consider:

Voice of the People: Protests are a way for citizens to express their dissatisfaction with the government and demand accountability. In the face of corruption and insensitivity, they provide a platform for the people's voices to be heard.

Catalyst for Change: Historically, many significant changes have come from the pressure of public protests. While it’s true that the elite may sometimes benefit, it doesn’t negate the fact that protests can lead to substantial reforms and increased awareness about critical issues.

Investment in Education: Your point about investing in primary and secondary education is valid and important. Improving the quality of education, particularly technical skills, is essential for national development. However, selling universities might not be the best solution. Instead, a balanced approach that improves all levels of education would be more effective.

Unemployment and Poor Education: The problem of unemployable graduates stems from a flawed educational system, which needs a comprehensive overhaul. Proper funding, better training for teachers, and improved working conditions are crucial steps.

EndSARS Impact: While the EndSARS protests did lead to economic disruptions, they also brought global attention to police brutality and the need for reform. The loss of jobs and businesses is tragic, but this highlights the need for better governance to prevent such situations in the future.

Ultimately, peaceful protests and calls for improved education are not mutually exclusive. Both are necessary for the progress and betterment of Nigerian society. Constructive dialogue and collective action towards these goals can lead to a more equitable and just nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The $10.8 Billion Tax Evasion And Fraud By Chevron Nigeria / Police To Get Extra 1% From Federation Account / See What GEJ Has Reduced Our Military To: Soldiers Now Drive Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.