Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,191 members, 7,977,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Do I Select My Seat On Delta Airlines? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Select My Seat On Delta Airlines? (61 Views)

How To Book Seat On Qatar Airways / Gov. Okowa's Developmental Foresight Is Legendary; A Focus On Delta State / Heavy Wind Wrecks Havoc On Delta State Community (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Select My Seat On Delta Airlines? by deltaskyzone: 11:23am On Jul 03
Do you want to make a seat selection with Delta Airlines? If so, you are in the right spot. In the following post, we will discuss the same topic.
During the reservation process, you can modify or select your preferred seat on the Delta Airlines seating map located in the My Trips area. However, while selecting an economy rate on Delta, you won't be able to choose your seat. To find out all the information on choosing a seat on Delta Airlines, continue reading.

Is seat selection possible on Delta Airlines?
Yes, customers can select their preferred seat when making a reservation on Delta Airlines. However, the Delta seat selection costs and any additional fees will depend on the flight you have reserved.

How Do I Choose My Seat on Delta Airlines?
To select the seats you want, you can contact customer care or go to the airline's official website. Now, you should go over each of the two approaches in detail. All you have to do is follow the instructions to select your seats without difficulty.

Select your Delta seats through the airline’s official website.
Going to Delta Airlines' official website is the first step.
After that, go to the main page to access your account by entering your login details.
Next, enter the name of the place you've always wanted to visit.
Choose a flight that best suits your requirements.
Once you have selected a flight, fill out all the necessary fields.
It will now take you to the page where you may choose the seats of your choice.
Make your seat selection by looking at the Delta seating charts.
Lastly, pay for your preferred seat and wait to receive a confirmation email at the email address you entered.

Select your seats through an offline method (via customer care).
First, call the Delta Airlines Customer Service Number to talk to a live agent, which is toll-free.
Next, use the IVR menu to speak with a Delta agent.
To connect your call with a representative, select the relevant key.
When the call is answered, give them all the information that is required and let them know where you would like to sit.
You will next be required to pay for the seat of your choice.
Finally, you will receive a confirmation email from the airline about your current reservation.

If you have any issues related to Delta Airlines Booking, call the airline’s travel agents right now to get instant solutions.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Self-motivation As A Christian / Ready For Takeoff: Launch Aviator Bet Game Swiftly / 50% Off Azuna Fresh Collection Odor Eliminators With Promo Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.