Stats: 3,174,706 members, 7,892,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. (1013 Views)

Who Is In Benin And Want To Sell An X Or XR Asap For Lesser Amount / 3 Months Old Used Samsung Galaxy A12 For Sale / MI 6 Specs Review - The Smartphone With 18k Gold Camera Rim (2) (3) (4)

How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by fineboynl(m): 11:58am On Jul 03
I have thos old used alloy rim that is taking space. How much can I sell it?
Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by zukky79: 12:32pm On Jul 03
Which car was it used for? Can I see pics?
Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by SeeWahala: 5:33pm On Jul 03
how much can i sell my old used phone that is taking up space?

No make of phone, no specification of phone, no age of phone, no picture of phone, no nothing of phone.

Yet, this guy is waiting for answers to his question 🙄

Nairaland should be pay-to-post because of people like this op and ilamina/onila/mamagee types of our people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by zukky79: 5:38pm On Jul 03
SeeWahala:
how much can i sell my old used phone that is taking up space?

No make of phone, no specification of phone, no age of phone, no picture of phone, no nothing of phone.

Yet, this guy is waiting for answers to his question 🙄

Nairaland should be pay-to-post because of people like this op and ilamina/onila/mamagee types of our people.

The OP never said anything about a phone. He was talking about car rims. But he still failed to give details
Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by SeeWahala: 5:39pm On Jul 03
zukky79:

The OP never said anything about a phone. He was talking about car rims. But he still failed to give details

Just switch out the word PHONE and replace it with RIMS in my previous post wink

Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by Angel55555(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03
zukky79:

He was being sarcastic.

Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by fineboynl(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03
zukky79:
Which car was it used for? Can I see pics?
it's just a single tyre. Those new Chinese rims. Normal for any cars like Camry or accord. Not for corolla or civic. Should be size 18 or so.
Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by Tonyx5(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03
zukky79:

This nigga slow🤦‍♂️

Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by sunnymighty(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03
fineboynl:
it's just a single tyre. Those new Chinese rims. Normal for any cars like Camry or accord. Not for corolla or civic. Should be size 18 or so.

Post the picture.
Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by Bazztadewu: 4:02am On Jul 04
He won't say it becos he is a wacko. Automanual has gone broke.hahahaha. very soon,u go sell that scrap eod wey u buy.he bought a scrap car and since he bought jt,h3 has spent all his savings trying to revive a dead scrap car.very soon he go sell the doors,the ac ,the radio,the tyres.scrap car owner.im so happy 4u .
Re: How Much Can I Sell An Old Used Alloy Rim. by mejai(m): 11:18am On Jul 04
E no go pass this nonsense

Sony Ericcson T628 Configurations For Wap/ Internet Please? / Stolen Fone Pls / Rude Text Messages