Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,662 members, 7,930,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:06 PM

Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance (38707 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary / Alleged Salary Of Councillors In Imo State... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Max24: 5:45pm On Jul 03
If it is a lie then tell us what you legislooters are using #344B in the budget of 2024 to do. Thieves ! How can less than 500 legislators be expending #344B when many states claim they can't pay #30k minimum wage for the past five years? Thieving legislooters!

1 Like

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by t2luv1: 5:45pm On Jul 03
bentenny:
cheesy
So how much is your full salary?
Let's start from there!

I bet you $100 he won't say it. The bastard
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by 7arrows: 5:46pm On Jul 03
Oga lawmaker, if not that you and your colleagues are senseless and brainless you shouldn't be bring up such matters. In fact what you should be checking is if the lady lied. As long as all she said is the truth then I see nothing wrong. For God sake you muderfukers are civil servants, you are public servants that means everything about your office should be public. Seriously I don't understand Nigerian politicians, una don wash up una stupidity to our faces so much. Non non non Nonsense !!!

1 Like

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Guestlander: 5:46pm On Jul 03
Adeola and Obidients are comrade in lies.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Bullet01(f): 5:47pm On Jul 03
Is it supposed to be a secret?
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Elsueno: 5:48pm On Jul 03
To be honest, Kogi has some of the dumbest & incompetent politicians I have ever seen in Nigeria.

These guys are always off point & in the media for the wrongest controversies. SOMETIMES person JUST NEEDS to shut up

3 Likes

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by bentenny(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03
t2luv1:

I bet you $100 he won't say it. The bastard
Infact I get make it a thousand pounds!
Even at gunpoint,I doubt if he will ever say it!
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by HilcomTech(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03
VillagePipu:
I don't know how they do it but Kogi State manages to produce the worst animals as leaders.

Kogi law makers are not push overs.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by SaLongs1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03
SpaceX:
That boogyman must definitely be crazy, which kind story be this. I feel my brain just lost some momentum
grin Can't believe I read that shit to the end.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by VillagePipu: 5:52pm On Jul 03
Roboto11:

Abia first.

In Kogi, the leaders get problem.

Abia's problem is not just the leaders, the people themselves are animals.
How can human beings be celebrating gutter and signboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Hammylawali: 5:53pm On Jul 03
aspabay:
This is only for APC and PDP legislators.

I trust LP they will not collect

😂😂… LP no dey do that kain thing
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Goodvibes007: 5:54pm On Jul 03
Adeola is US based.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Goodvibes007: 5:55pm On Jul 03
7arrows:
Oga lawmaker, if not that you and your colleagues are senseless and brainless you shouldn't be bring up such matters. In fact what you should be checking is if the lady lied. As long as all she said is the truth then I see nothing wrong. For God sake you muderfukers are civil servants, you are public servants that means everything about your office should be public. Seriously I don't understand Nigerian politicians, una don wash up una stupidity to our faces so much. Non non non Nonsense !!!
And some people are clamouring for more states.

More states means more thieving corrupt politicians:
Governors, Deputy governors, Senators, HOR members, House of assembly members, assistant
special assistants, special assistants, senior special assistants - to all the previously listed.

Commissioners, deputy Commissioners, special advisers, local government chairman, councillors, deputy local government chairman, local government supervisors e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:58pm On Jul 03
bentenny:
cheesy
So how much is your full salary?
Let's start from there!

As at last year it was about 25 meter bo cap, these guys are crazy.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by wallrichy: 6:00pm On Jul 03
I don't why this horrible man is contesting it. I saw this man live declaring the same thing in the house, he was standing and addressing the house but never knew why he did that. Just as if somebody put a gun to your head and say oya declare what you are being paid as a horrible or honourable man. Please should check his name and search it online...he made an open confession on his own accord.

obinna58:

It’s very recent, she updated recently about this on her channel and clarified some errors with will even make you more mad about the level of corruption in your country
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Pootle: 6:01pm On Jul 03
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool This matters no concern me..

This rain de on another level o

Na ASHAWO house i de since morning.

The ASHAWO girl way i carry, she near break my waist.

She use her too legs take tie my waist grin

As i de NACK her, Naso my PREEK de bend bend inside her TOTTO

She nearly turn my PREEK to AVATAR (THE LAST PREEK BENDER cheesy

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

sha no forget your boxers this time

WTF MAN grin

2 Likes

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by anonymuz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03
grin
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin grin credit my aza make too sef jazz joint !make I drink ogogro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by izubext007: 6:02pm On Jul 03
the truth always hurt us in this country
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by hisexcellency34: 6:16pm On Jul 03
Useless lawmaker that can barely speak English. He said my privilege has been breached on so-so media (social media)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ezwK02IYI?si=Q1b5iugL91vTwUeG
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by chatinent: 6:19pm On Jul 03
Expensive federalism in the world with the biggest no achievement.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by DancingDagger(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03
Newlymarried:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mUgbA4zQMg

https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/7/my-privileges-have-been-breached-kogi-lawmaker-vows-to-take-action-against-a-nigerian-in-the-diaspora-who-published-alleged-salaries-and-allowances-of-lawmakers-video.html

Wetin I know be sey, what happened in Kenya na child’s play to Wetin go happen for this lunngu wey we call Nigeria . Mark my world na efcc go trigger this particular reaction I’m prophesying. If them no fit catch yahaya belle and hadi sirika the former minister of aviation and many other bastards the stole under Buhari government, something big shall befall them . This house of assembly you see today shall be no more . The people should burn it down because it’s just a political game house where nothing serious is being carried out . Na only fight fit save us from the current political bondage wey we find ourselves so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by 82man: 6:25pm On Jul 03
Law always holds poor citizens,but no law for looters leaders in Nigeria
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by jedisco(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03
I cannot understand how Nigeria - a poor nation, is able to pay its politicians far higher than the rich western nations. This is their legal pay aside the sum they steal.
It's the reason why I laugh when folks advise people not to japa because of 'tax/bills'. As a Nigerian arriving the west, the first thing is to understand their social and tax system

Take the UK for example, the take home basic pay for an MP (equivalent of a senator) is not more than 3x the basic pay of any minimum wage worker. That's the reason why our politicians become so humble when they are in the west.

First snapshot is for a minimum wage worker on 40hrs/wk. Second is for an MP

1 Share

Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by t2luv1: 6:31pm On Jul 03
bentenny:

Infact I get make it a thousand pounds!
Even at gunpoint,I doubt if he will ever say it!

He will never.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by wallrichy: 6:31pm On Jul 03
You are probably correct. They are push and start law makers....always dead to progress of Kogi until they are pushed and jumpstart them. Then in a short while they go off point and start looting the state which is their primary assignment.

HilcomTech:

Kogi law makers are not push overs.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Moniya4Real(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by bemeruca: 6:38pm On Jul 03
But she was spreading misinformation too.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Chetas81(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
YYYYYYY NA
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by IyaTola: 6:47pm On Jul 03
othermen:
Again, this event occurred decades ago. The event happened middle of last month. Folks on Twitter already knew, in fact, they already forgot it happened. Yh, that long is decades ago.

Urgent issues with current momentum are being discussed on the trending and new forums, but they're not being highlighted on the front page until they're no longer timely or until they become irrelevant.

Maybe tomorrow on front page. You will see “Tinubu declared winner of 2023 election.”

Nairaland should break news. That’s why viewership on the platform is at a low. Let Mod be properly paid and motivated to do their responsibility diligently. Review the diligence to include scouting for news on Twitter. Let this platform be where the news first got their steam.

I just want to see Nairaland work.
The owner is a business man and he cares more about traffic as that what's pushes the revenue plus he has to get this news for verifiable sources like our tabloids.
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Komu1048(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03
Nawao for Nairaland ooo, what happens to recent event
Re: Leke Abejide To Sue Adeola Fayehun Who Leaked Alleged Salary And Allowance by Tradepunter2: 6:54pm On Jul 03
othermen:
Again, this event occurred decades ago. The event happened middle of last month. Folks on Twitter already knew, in fact, they already forgot it happened. Yh, that long is decades ago.

Urgent issues with current momentum are being discussed on the trending and new forums, but they're not being highlighted on the front page until they're no longer timely or until they become irrelevant.

Maybe tomorrow on front page. You will see “Tinubu declared winner of 2023 election.”

Nairaland should break news. That’s why viewership on the platform is at a low. Let Mod be properly paid and motivated to do their responsibility diligently. Review the diligence to include scouting for news on Twitter. Let this platform be where the news first got their steam.

I just want to see Nairaland work.

Hahahaha na why mods dy collect from the Russian PROPAGANDIST writerng.... Any small thing they will push his useless content and leave it there for minimum of 2 hrs at peak period or over night if he post around 10pm to 12pm..... The forum is really dead and useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) / Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Buhari Takes Over Central Bank Naira Management - Bloomberg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.