Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,329 members, 7,971,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

Memecoins And Its Potential Through The Quarters Of 2024. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Memecoins And Its Potential Through The Quarters Of 2024. (110 Views)

Exploring The Community-centric $TIME Token And Its Potential Bitget Listing. / Solana Memecoins And Its Continued Growth; $MANEKI. / Focus On These Investments For The Remaining Quarters Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memecoins And Its Potential Through The Quarters Of 2024. by MetaverseLawyer: 12:50pm On Jul 03
In 2024, there's been an explosion of memecoins on various blockchains, like Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Avalanche, and Solana. Many of these have been very successful. This success has even drawn in traditionally risk-averse investors, which helps explain the high trading volume.

I'm constantly looking for promising memecoins, and right now I'm interested in $WOLF, an Ethereum-based token with a strong community and fun features. It's built around humor and the popular "animal meme" theme, which makes me bullish on its potential.

What do you guys think about this up-and-coming memecoin?
Re: Memecoins And Its Potential Through The Quarters Of 2024. by CoinMegaTrend: 2:08pm On Jul 03
You mentioned Landwolf $WOLF, it recently went live on Bitget which I am also bullish about. If you seen Pepe's BFF from Matt Furie's Boys Club, you will know why I love $WOLF as a meme coin. Now that it's live on this CEX and more exchanges coming up, it has the potential to explode in exposure and volume. For me, I've been following the following Lollybomb (Bomb), AVAIL and a few others.

(1) (Reply)

Why Lift Travels Is Worth It? (financial Lifeline) / Navigating The Ups And Downs Of Crypto Community Events / Start Earning Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.