Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:31 AM

More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars (1756 Views)

PHOTOS: More Scenes From The APC Special National Convention Holding In Abuja / EndSARS Whitepaper: You Can't Submerge The Truth - Ebun Adegboruwa / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by CHIDINMALOVE: 1:27pm On Jul 03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOG1BM31t7k

Heavy rains have brought Lagos to a standstill! Cars are submerged, commuters wade through flooded streets, and traffic across the city is at a halt. Avoid flooded areas and stay safe! #LagosFlood #TrafficLagos

1 Like

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by NwaNimo1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03

1 Like

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Exousiang01(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03
Igbo heritage would leave the erosions hitting the east to report flood in Lagos.
The flood at Iyana-Oworo has been fixed now but it wont be reported.
These Easterners are sick in the head

2 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Melagros(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03
COMRADES, I think I'll advise the Lagos State government to take this issue of flooding seriously because it is gradually becoming a national embarrassment
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Seefinish: 1:57pm On Jul 03
Exousiang01:
Igbo heritage would leave the erosions hitting the east to report flood in Lagos.
The flood has been at Iyana-Oworo has been fixed now but it wont be reported.
These Easterners have are sick in the head
may you not go to another man's land for business

9 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Exousiang01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03
Seefinish:
may you not go to another man's land for business
I am in another mans land doing business.
I live in the UK do you see NTA leaving Nigeria to report internal issues in the UK?
Its like you are chocking but your concentration is on the man who is sneezing.
The flood at Iyana-oworo was fixed in about an hour or less, its taking the East years to fix their errosion problem and as its been raining the erosions are getting worse but na Lagos flood be una headache.
Its just foolishness.
Your house is burning you are chasing rats in the neighborhood.
Foolishness

2 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Exousiang01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03
Melagros:
COMRADES, I think I'll advise the Lagos State government to take this issue of flooding seriously because it is gradually becoming a national embarrassment
Unfortunately when they do its this same Igbo Heritage reporters that take the leade in condemning the government for doing so.
My friends family house was pulled down recently, he is Itshekiri, its a massive 8 bed duplex with 3 bed BQ it belonged to his grand father, no noise, they just bought a new place in Nicon town and they are planning a new standard family house at Ibeju lekki. No hate

1 Like

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by 2aces(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03
More demolitionsssss loading, God help ECO real estate developers, the next eight years will be hell for them.

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Paraman: 2:24pm On Jul 03
They are flash floods
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by NewAnambra: 2:30pm On Jul 03
K
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Revealpanda: 3:25pm On Jul 03
Exousiang01:

I live in the UK do you see NTA leaving Nigeria to report internal issues in the UK?
The flood at Iyana-oworo was fixed in about an hour or less, its taking the East years to fix their errosion problem and as its been raining the erosions are getting worse but na Lagos flood be una headache.
Its just foolishness.
Foolishness

Tribalism have successfully roasted your small remaining brain cells.

She's Igbo yes, but is she a Nigerian?
Is Lagos in Nigeria?

Why are you guys so daft... So because she's an igbo living in Lagos she shouldn't talk about something obviously happening in Lagos?

You lots are so stupidd... Lagos is flooding and we will talk about it... If you don't like it do something to stop the flood.
If you see news of Flood in Anambra u are free to post about it too so those in charge will be ashamed and work on it

Stuupid idiat

13 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Revealpanda: 4:00pm On Jul 03
Exousiang01:

Looks like you are the daft one here.
The name of The channel is "Igbo Heritage" how does a flood in faraway Lagos depict Igbo heritage.
You must have sand in your brain. When has this channel ever reported erosion in the Igbo land?
Slowpoke when have you seen Arewa channels or Oduduwa channels report the ediocy going on in the Igbo land?
Are they no Yorubas living there? Are they no northerners in Igbo land....

Such an anyhow tribe

Two faces idiotiic miscreants.

This Yoruba channel is literally 100% about Kanu and IPOB
WHAT'S your business with Kanu and IPOB Mr coneHead

6 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by phantom(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03
Revealpanda:

Two faces idiotiic miscreants.

This Yoruba channel is literally 100% about Kanu and IPOB
WHAT'S your business with Kanu and IPOB Mr coneHead

Na you get time for these moronic idiots... 😂

2 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Mrexcell(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03
Revealpanda:

Is Lagos in Nigeria?

Why are you guys so daft... So because she's an igbo living in Lagos she shouldn't talk about something obviously happening in Lagos?

You lots are so stupidd... Lagos is flooding and we will talk about it... If you don't like it do something to stop the flood.
If you see news of Flood in Anambra u are free to post about it too so those in charge will be ashamed and work on it

Stuupid idiat

These are the same foolish and shameless hypocrites that always taunts the igbos of how erosion is ravaging igboland here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by ObiPandora: 5:40pm On Jul 03
You are most foolish soul on the planet for supporting building a modern house in flood prone area. You foolish head need to be flogged to oblivion for this comment.

How come only a cursed foolish tribe that is always building on flood prone area that necessitate government demolition. They are lucky though because if I was the governor 3ach culprit will pay nothing less than another 10 million as cost of demolition n clearing the illegal structure.

2aces:
Sometimes it's good to just shut up rather than spew trash, am not Igbo or support anyone building without approval, but hearing you compare an old dilapidated building erected in 1850s to modern mansions of the likes we saw being demolished on the internet, built with hundreds of millions in this current economy is just biased and wicked, if you want to show your hate towards a particular tribe, come out open instead of making stupid comparisons.
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03
Exousiang01:

Its just foolishness.
Foolishness
you're an educated illiterate, you talk carelessly and your sojourn in the UK has obviously not impacted talk less of expanded your world view because you still lack exposure. You're a disgrace to the yoruba race and Nigeria as a whole and bear in mind, you have no damn right to tell a Nigerian what he or she should talk about. If you want to talk about Iyana oworo then talk about it yourself instead of abusing people's tribe like a neanderthal cave dweller

4 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Revealpanda: 5:53pm On Jul 03
ObiPandora:
You are most foolish soul on the planet for supporting building a modern house in flood prone area. You foolish head need to be flogged to oblivion for this comment.

How come only a cursed foolish tribe that is always building on flood prone area that necessitate government demolition. They are lucky though because if I was the governor 3ach culprit will pay nothing less than another 10 million as cost of demolition n clearing the illegal structure.

You're not a governor.

You'll never be a governor.

No body from you lineage or generation will ever get a chieftaincy title yet alone win a political or electoral position

2 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by ObiPandora: 5:55pm On Jul 03
Sadly for you I have a former governor in my family unlike you that never had or will ever have a class captain in you entire wretched father lineage, not in this life nor the next. Your are doomed beyond eternity.

Revealpanda:

You're not a governor.

You'll never be a governor.

No body from you lineage or generation will ever get a chieftaincy title yet alone win a political or electoral position
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Revealpanda: 5:58pm On Jul 03
ObiPandora:
Sadly for you I have a former governor in my family unlike you that never had or will ever have a class captain in you entire wretched father lineage, not in this life nor the next. Your are doomed beyond eternity.

Cry harder Agbadorian
I have a former president in my own family

2 Likes

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by 2aces(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03
ObiPandora:

Free your mind of hate, that's the only way to true peace my brother.
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by pelicanbeau(f): 6:16pm On Jul 03
Exousiang01:

Especially that NwaNimo1
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by AcadaWriter: 7:13pm On Jul 03
They are flash floods
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Chosimba: 9:44am On Jul 04
ObiPandora and Exousiang01 are obviously the same person running two nairaland handles.

Talk with one, login with the other and respond. He/ She isn't a tribalist or stupid, just a paid propaganda organisation by the ruling party APC. I know quite a few of them and they are nothing like they seem online; they are just morally lacking individuals who will do anything for money. ANYTHING.

You all need to ignore him/ her and just move on with your day.
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by sweerychick(f): 9:49am On Jul 04
Revealpanda:

Is Lagos in Nigeria?

Stuupid idiat
Very Stupid IDIAT.. I bet the phool doesn't live in UK.

1 Like

Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Christistruth00: 9:58am On Jul 04
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:00am On Jul 04
Anyone who decides to be a paid propagandist will most likely see nothing wrong in being a paid killer
Re: More Scenes As Lagos Gridlock GRINDS To A Halt As Floods Submerge Cars by Chikel20000(m): 10:04am On Jul 04
Exousiang01:
u are d one who's sick....always dying to mention Igbos....are Igbos d only one staying in Lagos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Politics Is A Dirty Game / Imo With The Highest Number Inmates On Death Row—amnesty International / Lol At Saunusi's Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.