Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,532 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Do You Know A Barren Woman? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know A Barren Woman? (128 Views)

I Came To A Conclusion That There's No Such Thing As A BARREN Woman / Why Are Prayers Only For “barren Women” But Not “impotent Men”? Dr Olufunmilayo / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know A Barren Woman? by FertilityDoctor(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03
Barrenness is another way of saying that a woman is infertile or childless.

This word is rarely used for men.

As far as I am concerned, that is not the full picture.

This is because infertility is not only about the woman, it is about the COUPLE.

According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), infertility is a disease of the reproductive system.

It is characterized by the inability of sexually active COUPLES (using no contraceptives) to achieve pregnancy within one year.

In most cultures in Nigeria, infertility is a social stigma, and many infertile couples suffer in silence.

From my experience, most of these couples wait too long before they seek medical care.

This often accounts for the significantly lower success rates in handling such cases.

In this age and time of great medical advancement, no one around you should handle infertility with kid's gloves.

Tell them you know a Fertility Doctor who strongly recommends that they seek medical help sooner, rather than later.

This does not in any way hinder their prayers and fasting.

In fact, prayers and medical science have a synergistic relationship (this is research-based).

Till I write to you again, I am your Fertility Doctor and Reproductive and Sexual Health advocate.

I help married couples to get pregnant fast!

To reach me, send a WhatsApp message to the number down there.👇
Re: Do You Know A Barren Woman? by Caeser37(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03
Dear brother and sisters on this platform, plss i’ve been starving for lyk two days now as people av not patronizing me for some time in my laundry business,please any amount will be appreciated and may God continue to replenish u.
8066247218 OPAY

(1) (Reply)

Discover How 3D Animated Safety Training Is Transforming Workplace Safety! / Advice Needed Please / A Summary Of Mental Behaviour Therapies For Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.