Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,568 members, 7,914,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

New Project: 10 Fiction Ghostwriters Needed – (rate: N3/word) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / New Project: 10 Fiction Ghostwriters Needed – (rate: N3/word) (275 Views)

Does N3/word Article Sounds Affordable To You? Then Hit Me Up! / Ghostwriters Needed / Technical Analysis Writer For Cryptocurrencies N3/word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Project: 10 Fiction Ghostwriters Needed – (rate: N3/word) by JackRyan(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03
This is a new writing project.

TL;DR

We’re looking for writers to write American-grade fiction. We are looking for stories in any of the following genres:

- Romance (billionaire, contemporary, small-town etc.)
- Paranormal (werewolf, shifter, vampire etc.)
- Fantasy (epic, urban, contemporary, dark, gothic etc.)
- Young Adult (drama, fantasy, paranormal, YA fiction, romance)
- Thriller (crime, psychological, political, medica, espionage/spy, etc)
- Mystery & Suspense (detective, amateur sleuth, horror etc)
- Sci-Fi
- Drama

Send us an email to apply. Read on for more information.

What You’ll Be Doing

You’re going to be writing in an episodic manner. And you will be contracted to write a 10-episode story.

Each episode must be within the word range of 750 – 1,500 words. Episodes must be structured in such a way that they end in cliff-hangers, spurring the reader to move on to the next episode. The 10-episode story must have a proper ending but should have a soft cliff-hanger in place to necessitate a sequel.

Stories must be heavily trope-driven and original. No plagiarism is allowed. We will check.

Your writing needs to be clean, error-free—and well edited. We’re looking for people who can spin a good yarn, complete with hook, tension, climax, and everything in between.

Also, we’re looking for writers who are concise and to the point. At a max of 1,500 words per episode, your writing needs to be snappy and zippy. Go for the jugular from the first line and don’t let go until the last episode.

For each 10-episode contract, we will require an original story idea, a short outline (can be 2 lines per episode), 10 episodes of endless joy, and a standard blurb.

There are no limits. This is a writer as much as you want opportunity. So once you’re done with a 10-episode stint, you can go on another 10-episode stint, so long as the ideas are fresh, original, and interesting.

How To Get On

First, send us two short samples of your best work in any of the genres we listed above. Please, short samples. Maximum of 2000 words per sample.

EMAIL: indingocreek@gmail.com

Please don’t PM me. Don’t ask for my phone number. Don’t ask me to WhatsApp you. Kindly send us an email with the requested short samples.

In the body of your email, pitch us your original idea. The one you want to do a 10-episode run on. Include a title, the genre, the tropes, and a short summary (start, middle, end). Nothing too long. Just give us an idea.

If your samples are good, we will contract you do 2 pilot episodes of your idea. This will serve as a paid trial. Just so we can confirm your writing quality. If the writing is great, we’ll pay you and then you can continue with the remaining 8 episodes. If not, we’ll pay you, but we will not be continuing with the remaining 8 episodes.

We currently have 20 series available. And we’re likely to add more with time. So this could be a long-term work.

Thank you and I look forward to reading your samples.
Re: New Project: 10 Fiction Ghostwriters Needed – (rate: N3/word) by JackRyan(m): 7:59am On Jul 13
4 Writers Hired and Onboarded.

Still hiring - 6 more writers needed.

Please follow the steps I highlighted in my ad to apply. Looking forward to reading your samples.

Cheers.
Re: New Project: 10 Fiction Ghostwriters Needed – (rate: N3/word) by emmanex2000: 4:33pm On Jul 14
Good evening sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook writer, ranging from fiction ( thriller, paranomal, romance, sci fic, adventure, horror, crime and so on....), non-fiction and course contents? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammarly coherent works within the given time frame. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my utmost pleasure working with you to making your writing project a huge success.

Contact/ message me via my business lines: 07012809962, 08159985841.
Email@ emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

Always at your service.
Best regards ✨️
Re: New Project: 10 Fiction Ghostwriters Needed – (rate: N3/word) by SamuelTomRPN: 11:07am On Jul 15
What's the process?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Skrill Funds? Sell To Us / Let Me Proofread Your Blog/website Articles. / Deliver The Grammatically Correct Article You Promised, Get Grammarly Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.