Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,071 members, 7,966,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:09 AM

Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) (50030 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Oil On Her Husband, Hit His Head With A Hammer In Rivers (photos) / Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Galinton(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03
Maybe she no dey hear word. Madam, try and respect your husband

1 Like

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by faceland: 3:02pm On Jul 03
Since 2009 you are collecting.
He hates you, at least love yourself and leave.

Anyway, NaijaCòver, please bookmark her story because he would one day kill her.

1 Like

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03
Cranial hemorrhage is looming...!

She should have been rushed to the ICU instead of taking pictures and conducting interviews. undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Okeoghenerobert: 3:03pm On Jul 03
Too bad
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Jozilinn: 3:03pm On Jul 03
hkidola00:
sad sad after them don do olosho work finish like those nurses on the other thread,dem go come dey find husband wey go love them well with there dilapidated pussy and antarctica pointing breast... no lie which man go like put dikk inside possyy wey go don loose, na make the man dey vex unto small matter... for my life,i never see man wey go knack him babe wey get tight veejay pestle for head
you say 👂🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 guy you never serious abeg
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by StreetFight: 3:04pm On Jul 03
Thabothabo101:
Are there any kitchen skills she lacks? E.g., cooking? Perhaps YouTube can help. There are tons of cooking tutorials there.

So if she cannot cook, her head should be smashed with pestle. Whatever you just started smoking, please stop it before it stops you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Bananapill: 3:04pm On Jul 03
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool This man don do waiting pain me!

I no say women get bad mouth but real men don beat women !

If na me be dat woman brother. I SWEAR DOWN

Na to use my OLD KALA take BLAST BLAST the useless guy left leg drop for ground b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

She wants to die in the marriage.
The husband is not a real man and the wife not a real woman.
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03
onadana:

Marriage is not working yet dem born five children

Unprotected sex leads to kids, not love.

Having sex and birthing kids doesn't mean a marriage is working for both parties.

People can hate each other and still have sex.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 03
anonimi:

How about SOME of the men ............................

What are you doing about the types of utterances your fellow men are making in support of violence ?

Silence in the face of such things is direct support
Look at all the comments you skipped to come and ask me why I said men

StreetFight:

So if she cannot cook, her head should be smashed with pestle
Galinton:
Maybe she no dey hear word. Madam, try and respect your husband
Benwallt:

Bro , you're telling the whole truth. Some women did not allow many men to fulfill their potential by deceitfully sending them to the great beyond.

She will never tell what actually happened.
papagiddy:
Her mouth brought dis shit on her.... tell her to be humble and talk calmly she won't listen....if not that God helped her to be alive........

Husband::: LOVE your wife
Wife::: SUBMIT to your husband as unto the LORD... Ephesians 5:22,Colossians 3:18...
...to submit means to talk gently..reverently,Respectfully, Respectfully
richie240:
A better advice shd be "Women shd learn to hold their tongue when dealing with their husbands".
If very many women learn to do this simple 'execise', there would not be need for most divorces today.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by faceland: 3:05pm On Jul 03
tishbite42:
Resign (divorce) from the marriage and go your way na
Love no be by force

She looks like Deeper Life.

RIP in advance.

Hitting someone on the head with stone is attempted murder. At that moment, he wanted to kill her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by StreetFight: 3:05pm On Jul 03
hkidola00:
sad sad after them don do olosho work finish like those nurses on the other thread,dem go come dey find husband wey go love them well with there dilapidated pussy and antarctica pointing breast... no lie which man go like put dikk inside possyy wey go don loose, na make the man dey vex unto small matter... for my life,i never see man wey go knack him babe wey get tight veejay pestle for head

The Nigerian Psychiatric Society was right after all, over 60% of Nigerians are mentally imbalance. Unfortunately, a great percentage are on Nairaland.

But why do doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 3:08pm On Jul 03
How can a woman claim to love a man that battered her head like this.. even one should not beat an animal like this
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by hkidola00(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03
as stupid as you might sound, if you let married men say whats in thier mind, you will be shocked, why do you think dey start chasing under 20 girls
StreetFight:

The Nigerian Psychiatric Society was right after all, over 60% if Nigerians are mentally imbalance and a great percentage are on Nairaland.

But why do doctors give smart phones to patients still undergoing treatment at the psychiatric hospitals?
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Boogyman557: 3:08pm On Jul 03
Bananapill:

She wants to die in the marriage.
The husband is not a real man and the wife not a real woman.
Holly Gram cool Real talk man

WTF MAN!
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by hkidola00(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03
no joke.. it is what it is
Jozilinn:
you say 👂🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 guy you never serious abeg
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by StreetFight: 3:09pm On Jul 03
faceland:

She looks like Deeper Life.

RIP in advance.

Hitting someone on the head with stone is attempted murder. At that moment, he wanted to kill her.

Attempted Brutal Murder you mean. The culprit should be prosecuted accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by CSTRR: 3:10pm On Jul 03
That woman should have left that marriage.

Why women no dey pity themselves?
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by JONSYN7154: 3:10pm On Jul 03
nlfpmod:
As shared by Joshua Temiofe Uzu:

https://x.com/TemiofeUzu/status/1808430534508376114?t=xyrHrIXeBkGz5kKFlZFiBA&s=08
The address for the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development in Nigeria is
- Category: Agencies and Organizations → Federal Ministries
- Telephone: 09-5237112

The ministry is currently headed by Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye and is responsible for promoting women's empowerment, literacy, and health programs, among other objectives
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by latiephwald(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03
Pls, gimme the job, I'll handle it appropriately.
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Elinosweet143(f): 3:11pm On Jul 03
He clearly stated that he lives abroad so pls if can help with the contact you should abeg 🙌
Thundafireseun:

grinSomethings are Sincerely hilarious

You came online in Search for Nigeria police because there are no police stations all over Asaba …

I stay in Asaba …. I can tell you ALL the police stations in Asaba …. If your sister was truly innocent she would have rushed down to the nearest police station then to hospital….
Note … I don’t support hitting a woman… I will gladly call her parents to come pick up their daughter to save my mental health 😓

1 Like

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03
richie240:
A better advice shd be "Women shd learn to hold their tongue when dealing with their husbands".
If very many women learn to do this simple 'execise', there would not be need for most divorces today.
cool

Since 2010 man dey beat him wife. That goes beyond holding one's tongue. She should divorce the man. If she were my sister, I would have pushed for it. I am all for divorce if one party does not like the present setting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03
The 1st thing we should be saying is the marriage is over.

2. Report the case and have her leave that house to a safe location.

3. Let justice take its course.

4. No begging or reconciliation allowed.

1 Like

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 3:12pm On Jul 03
MY BLOOD DEY BOIL.....ABEG ANYBODY GET THE ADDRESS OF HER STUPID HUSBAND CAUSE I DEY WITH BOYZ NOW WEY OVER READY TO GO BURN AM DOWN

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by JONSYN7154: 3:13pm On Jul 03
nlfpmod:

https://x.com/TemiofeUzu/status/1808430534508376114?t=xyrHrIXeBkGz5kKFlZFiBA&s=08
Here is the contact information for the Ministry of Women Affairs in Asaba, Delta State

- Email: womenaffairs@deltastate.gov.ng

- Location: Delta State Ministries Building, Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria
- Phone: 0812 378 7966

The Ministry of Women Affairs, Community and Social Development is responsible for a variety of tasks, including community development, child development, social welfare, rehabilitation, management and supervision of remand homes and women's affairs.
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by anonimi: 3:14pm On Jul 03
cococandy:
What are you doing about the types of utterances your fellow men are making in support of violence ?

Silence in the face of such things is direct support
Look at all the comments you skipped to come and ask me why I said men

I don't have the energy and time to say something about the vile and thoughtless comments you quoted.
I appreciated comments like the ones below, which reflect my take on this matter.
Thanks for your understanding.

Gerrard59:
Nigerian women should learn to divorce once they (husbands) go against values you hold dear to heart. The sight is horrific! The question: why have five children with such a man? Contraceptives are very important. Please use them.

CSTRR:
That woman should have left that marriage.

Why women no dey pity themselves?

StreetFight:
Attempted Brutal Murder you mean. The culprit should be prosecuted accordingly

1 Like

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by murphyjoe(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03
After taking here pics please rush her to the hospital before she loses more blood, it can be fatal. Then you can arrest the culprit.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by ugo227(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03
Please what is still doing in that house? What exactly do you want from social media Get her out of that house before he kills her.
nlfpmod:

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by LovePeaceJoy: 3:17pm On Jul 03
If your sister was truly innocent ?

What the hell does that mean? You can't hide your bigotry. It still jumped out and YES, YOU SUPPORT HITTING A WOMAN. IDIOT.

Thundafireseun:

grinSomethings are Sincerely hilarious

You came online in Search for Nigeria police because there are no police stations all over Asaba …

I stay in Asaba …. I can tell you ALL the police stations in Asaba …. If your sister was truly innocent she would have rushed down to the nearest police station then to hospital….
Note … I don’t support hitting a woman… I will gladly call her parents to come pick up their daughter to save my mental health 😓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:18pm On Jul 03
Staying in marriage is not by force. Leave that animal.
Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03
Men should always learn how to walk away.

No matter what , I know provocations from women can be mean and degrading to a point you can't handle it.

Walk away and if she's verbally abusive , walk away from that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Camberlo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03
Don't judge yet.
I was once a victim of this character assassination.

I bought fruits to home so that we can all eat.

I entered kitchen to get knife and plate.

She blocked me not to use her knife and plate.

While trying to force my way out of her sight the plate hit her lip and bleeding.

The next story was that I used knife to cut her lips 😂😂😂.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) by Rivermonster(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03
She knows how the man is she still had 5 children for him. Smh Dem tie you for the marriage? Can't you just divorce? Till today I still wonder why Nigerian women are so scared of divorce. You guys will continue to die in marriages until you embrace divorce.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.