Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:06 PM

ODD NEWS: Man Steals Vehicle, Gives Testimony In Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ODD NEWS: Man Steals Vehicle, Gives Testimony In Church (188 Views)

Lagos RCCG Pastor Orders Arrest Of Man Who Shared Testimony In Church - Family / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ODD NEWS: Man Steals Vehicle, Gives Testimony In Church by NaijaphiliaBlog: 3:46pm On Jul 03
Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 36-year-old man, Amos Daniel, who stole his employer’s vehicle on 23 June 2024, the same day he was hired as a driver.

After being apprehended, Daniel confessed that he took the car to his church in order to give testimony of God’s miraculous provision.

Briefing journalists at the Lagos State Police command HQ in Ikeja on Tuesday 02 July 2024, the command’s spokesman, SP Benjamin Hudenyin, said,

“We have somebody who was employed as a driver. Unfortunately, the employer did not do due diligence. The same day he resumed as a driver, he ran away with the car and could not be traced.

“Interestingly, he dedicated the car in church the following Sunday, testifying of what God had done for him.”

SP Hundeyin said the suspect will be charged to court, and advised employers to always exercise due diligence when hiring drivers or other domestic staff.

The arrested Driver, Amos Daniel, while speaking with journalists, said, “I stole my madam’s Lexus car and took it to the church to testify that God has blessed me. I intended to use it for Uber and use the proceeds to pay my debts.

“I stole the car on 23 June 2024, the very first day I was employed, and I took it to church on 30 June 2024.”

Astounding!

SOURCE
https://naijaphilia.com/blog/2024/07/03/odd-news-man-steals-vehicle-gives-testimony-in-church/

PHOTO 1: Amos Daniel with the Lexus car he stole.

PHOTO 2: The recovered Lexus car.

PHOTO 3: SP Hundeyin.

Re: ODD NEWS: Man Steals Vehicle, Gives Testimony In Church by lordm(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03
This country Na WA.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint, Kill 4 Officers In Imo / Two Nigerian Big Boys Arrested In Haiti For Faking Haitian Nationality / Nigeria Police Force Arrests Investigative Journalist "PIDOM"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.