Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Lust For Money (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lust For Money (Chapter 1) (220 Views)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lust For Money (Chapter 1) by Sirimack(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03
Mr. Femi had fallen deep for the lûst of flesh. He was stacked ñákéd as his dîçk stood like a television antenna, staggering sideways, every now and then, like a palm tree under the batter of a heavy wind. He was patiently waiting for Phyna to come out from the bathroom so that he would póûnce on her like a hungry lion.

Phyna was still in the bathroom freshening up so as to get ready for the business of the day.

Moments later, a beautiful figure emerged from the bathroom in sédûçtîve style. She had only a towel on her. The reflection of the sunlight pierced unto her, revealing her glittering sèxxy body in amusement of her hungry client who was already licking his mouth amid salivations.

The moment Phyna sighted the massive snake in-between Femi’s two legs, she smiled. Then nodded her head. She was very much impressed with what she saw. She liked it big. Just then, she pulled the towel off her body. Phyna's had the bódy. Femi could not get his eyes off her charming body. He was lost in lûst. You really need to see how his dîçk was beckoning on Phyna to come over to the bed so as to get down to business immediately.

But Phyna was not in a rush. She wanted to mesmerize Femi’s head śèxûàlły. In fact, she wanted to make Femi çûm before the real business.

Meanwhile, the music was on in the background. Phyna was playing the song via her phone via Bluetooth. Just then, she quickly changed the song to Bóóty Call by D’Banj. Erótîçálly, she lowered her waist and began to twerk séxdûçtîvély to the song.

Mr. Femi excitedly fed his eyes in éçstásy. Already, he was on cloud nine. Because the séxûálly próvóçátive manner at which Phyna was thrusting her hîp movements was mesmerizing his head. In fact, it could make a man to çûm.

So when Femi could not hold it any longer, he came down from the bed and joined her on the dancing floor. It was then Phyna had the opportunity to show Femi what the fire does with the rat ear.

Phyna twerked on Femi, using her fresh and soft curvy bóóty to séxdûçtîvély manháñdléd his máñhóód to the extent he spilled milk out. The manner at which the tick substance was coming out, one would think it was tap water rushing.

Just then, Femi jumped up from the bed.

It happened that his séxcápádé with Phyna was all a dream.

Femi quickly observed his boxers, it was wét. He curiously stretched his hand down there, it was full of thick substance. Spérm!

‘God! Not again,’ Femi screamed amid a long sigh. ‘I can't just get this girl out of my head. This whole thing is getting serious. Now I can't even control the way I am fantasizing about Phyna. She now tórménts me śèxûàlly in dreams almost every night,’ he paused. ‘It's the high time I turn these dreams into reality. Phyna! I am coming for you..,’ Femi said as he made way to the bathroom to clean up.

:

Please Follow Hut Of Stories To Enjoy More Interesting Stories.

:

The following day, Mr. Femi had to visit Mr. Bayo in his hotel. Bayo was a very good friend to Femi and also a business colleague. The purpose of Femi’s visit was in respect to Phyna.

Meanwhile, Mr. Femi had only met Phyna once. That day, Mr. Bayo brought Phyna to their gathering. Phyna’s beauty penetrated deep into his eyes. Femi really admired Phyna’s endowments. So It was ever since then that Femi began to like Phyna.

Phyna was one of Mr. Bayo’s random girls. But she was Mr. Bayo’s favorite girl. Because among Bayo girls, Phyna was the most beautiful and the most super good on bèd. In fact, none of the Bayo’s girls could come close to Phyna in terms of šèxûàl wonders on bed.

Also, Mr. Bayo was this type of a man who doesn’t keep a bedroom secret. He always discussed with Femi how good Phyna was in bed. Each time he had śèxx with Phyna, he must tell Femi how it happened and the styles Phyna gave him. So this alone was what provoked the śèxûàl bèàst in Femi. To the extent that Femi started having śèxûàl fantasies with Phyna.

‘‘Guy, I come because of Phyna,’ Femi began amid merriment.

‘Ehhh, what about Phyna?,’ Bayo had to ask.

‘Baba, I have told you time with numbers that I like that girl. Please link me up with her. Let me enjoy what you have been enjoying all these while. Guy, give me this babe phone number na. Is it until I dîé that you will understand the šèxûàl tráûma I am passing through because of Phyna..,’ Femi pleaded with Bayo for Phyna’s phone number.

‘You dey çráz? How I go give you my own babe phone number?,’ Bayo bàćklàshed Femi.

‘Bayo, you don’t have to make this thing difficult for me. This thing no suppose hard like this. We all know dis babe belong to dey street. So if you chop, allow others to chop too. Babe wey suppose reach everybody turn by turn, e reach your turn, you turn an into serious relationship. Don’t be too greedy. Abi you wan make Phyna your second wife?,’ Femi had to ask amid frustration.

‘Baba, the way dis babe dey knack, I don't think I am leaving her anytime soon. I have never seen any girl that fûçks like her in the whole of this Lagos island. Ah! The bebe na lioness on top béd. If she handles you eh, you will confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord. I am not done with her yet. Like I said earlier, I am not leaving her anytime soon..,’ Bayo added.

‘Baba, don't do dis to me na. Abeg help your guy. I wan have a taste of her too. I dey always fantasize about dis babe every night. To the extent I dey even have séxx with her in dreams. Help your guy na. Me and you know say you no go marry this babe..,’ Femi pleaded.

‘Oh, you don even dey chop her for dream? Ehh, make due with that na,’ Bayo mocked Femi.

‘Guy, abeg na. Please consider your guy..,’ Femi was pleading.

Silent.

‘Baba, before I will even consider self, you have to drop something. It will cost you a lot bcs na my favorite girl we are talking about. Nothing goes for nothing..,’ Bayo broke the silence.

‘Guy, name your prize price. I will pay,’ Femi desperately said.

Mr. Bayo named his price. Mr. Femi did the payment immediately without bargaining. Upon the confirmation of the payment, Bayo had to release Phyna's phone number to him.

:

:

Phyna was a goddess. Very èrôtîc by mere looking at her. She was naturally sèxy from head to toes. Very well endowed. And she always dressed to kîll.

Phyna was yellow in complexion. Tall and slim. She had a cûrvy bôôty with massive hîpś that was so proportional with her séxxy body.

Phyna sat sèxdûçtîvely in the front of a prado Jeep, crossing her long sèxÿ leg against the other. She wore a cràzy-bum short, revealing her chàrmîñg yellowish and spotless legs to the admiration of her client.

Mr. Femi was Phyna’s client. A young big fish. He was one of the richest hoteliers in Lagos island.

Mr. Femi was super excited. Though why wouldn't he be? As he was about to eat what he had been craving. And to crown it all, what he ordered was triple of what he got. In fact, Phyna was beyond what he expected. Because it was as if Phyna's beauty was tripling every day by day. As the Phyna Femi saw the last time was nowhere close to the Phyna he was carrying right inside of his vehicle in terms of beauty.

Femi was taking Phyna to a hotel. Halfway to their journey, Mr. Femi was already áróûséd séxûálly. He couldn't even wait for them to get to the hotel any longer as he had already started smóóching and cáréssîñg Phyna in the vehicle while driving. You need to see how hard the snake in-between his two legs had become. The îdîót had stretched itself to the final limit, surging its head out from the jean trouser Femi was wearing like a python.

‘Hey, be careful. You are driving so don’t lose concentration. You will have enough of me today. So be patient until we get to the hotel,’ Phyna had to advise him when she noticed how carried away he was on the steering wheel.

‘You are so tempting. I feel like eating you ràw right inside this vehicle right now. I can’t wait to get to the hotel,’ Femi managed to voice out amid intense śèxûàl craving.

‘I understand how hungry of me you are. But be patient, you will have enough of me. I am all yours as long as you want. Na your móñéy. So drive carefully because life is not two; none of us have sparelife at home..,’ Phyna advised.

But even before Phyna could finish talking, Femi’s one hand was already glued on her láp, rómáñcîñg her lûstfûlly. Phyna stared at him, shaking her head amid a smile.

‘Hey, please don't mind me. The truth is that I can't just resist you,’ he heaved a heavy sigh. ‘After all, one thing must kîll a man. Besides, if I dîé via the path through which I came to life, then I dîéd a proud déáth,’ Femi said. And they burst into laughter.

Despite how térriblé the traffic was, Femi managed to maneuver his way to one of his hotels in the heart of Lagos island.

It was a five star hotel Femi had. The ambience of the hotel alone was very: Superb. Beautiful. Wonderful.

TO Be Continued

https://sirimysister.com.ng/lust-for-money-chapter-2/

Read CHAPTER 2 Here

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Culture / His 90 Days Bride - Feather's Stories / Flying With Determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.