Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,219 members, 7,963,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists (18662 Views)

31 COVID-19 Deaths: Nigeria Records Highest Number Of Deaths For A Single Day / Masari Investigates Causes Of Deaths In Katsina / BREAKING NEWS: Ebola Now Curable After Trials Of Drugs In DRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03
LIVINGICONREBOR:
E get some disease wey be death sentence, cancer is one of them, most especially in this clime. How many oncologists and oncology centers are available in Nigeria. 🤔
one is in yabaleft
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by sprints1: 5:15pm On Jul 03
People deceiving people who are the idiots in this health line... Which cancer is curable the disease you created by messing up the DNAs of crops we eat we eat processed foods... These days even insects and fungus are more smarter than humans imagine bread of 4 days not decomposing and you say it is normal... We eat GMOs castrated fruits and you expect UA not to have chronic kidney colonrectal and other dangerous cancer... What is cancer abnormalities in the tissues of human body when you Ingest and absorb materials that are not meant for the human body you are bound to experience such... I have nothing to lose this news is fake... The real cure will never be released

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by chris51(f): 5:33pm On Jul 03
Emeskhalifa:
They should try to get a cure for diabetes too cry

Diabetes can easily be managed. Diabetic patients must be strict with their diet. It helps a great deal

3 Likes

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03
[quote author=chris51 post=130778993]

Diabetes can easily be managed. Diabetic patients must be strict with their diet. It helps a great deal
[/quote

Adherence is not as easy as that o.

Eating prescribed food for almost a lifetime is not easy
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Calitoscassius(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03
Talkisneeded:
Instead of spending billion of dollars to fund wars, the world should help in making treatment for cases available for the Common man...
But who cares,people who controls the world also want to control population.....

I sell herbs tho
Wars are money making business, Example. the sale of weapons and rebuilding war thorn houses, hospitals and all, land grabbing and sale of food and commodities by wealthy companies.
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Calitoscassius(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03
sprints1:
People deceiving people who are the idiots in this health line... Which cancer is curable the disease you created by messing up the DNAs of crops we eat we eat processed foods... These days even insects and fungus are more smarter than humans imagine bread of 4 days not decomposing and you say it is normal... We eat GMOs castrated fruits and you expect UA not to have chronic kidney colonrectal and other dangerous cancer... What is cancer abnormalities in the tissues of human body when you Ingest and absorb materials that are not meant for the human body you are bound to experience such... I have nothing to lose this news is fake... The real cure will never be released
True, food laced with chemicals, refrigerated sell by date foods and drinks, every food contains sugar including chicken and meat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Babysho(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03
sprints1:

The worst part is nobody is passing down the memo. Everybody keeps acting like they don't know what's causing the cancers allowing innocent kids partake in their callous lifestyle, eating all the processed foods and drinking alcohol that they created and literally force down their throats.

Even other than the food we eat, the air we breathe is impure from the machines and incapable of helping the body stay properly oxygenated. Even the air conditioning most sleep under all night is another cancer assisting machine.

Stupidity all in the name of modernity/industrialisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Talkisneeded: 6:05pm On Jul 03
Calitoscassius:
Wars are money making business, Example. the sale of weapons and rebuilding war thorn houses, hospitals and all, land grabbing and sale of food and commodities by wealthy companies.

Making money for who?? The top top elite...
Who suffers the most during war and after war,?? The common man...

War is pure evil
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Calitoscassius(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03
Talkisneeded:

Making money for who?? The top top elite...
Who suffers the most during war and after war,?? The common man...

War is pure evil
Yes,

War is evil but to the rich elites who makes money outta war, they see it as business.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by hafeeanubasy: 6:21pm On Jul 03
Emma09:
True sir. My Sister is a living testimony. Thanks to her early detection. She's living in PH. When it first happened, she quickly went to a General hospital where she was treated. But because of how the hospital was, most Cancer patients were quickly recommend for surgery and those that they did for died later. My Sister being a widow with four grown up girls and Busty, quickly ran to Lagos o. We are all born in LUTH and our medical history is there. She would have died had she decided to do the surgery in PH. Even a Nurse in the hospital called her privately and told her to seek medical attention elsewhere. Spent close to 5M for 3yrs, did Radio therapy in LUTH cancer Centre. She had triple negative cancer which I was told is very aggressive. Did countless radiotherapy, She was also secretly using some drugs that was recommended for her during this period. I have forgotten the name. She used almost 30packets of the drugs. 1 for 20k. In fact, God saw her through. Today, my Sister has her breast intact and Cancer free all cos of early detection and treatment. Thanks to God also.

This is a success story that should be escalated not all those songs of NIGERIAN HOSPITALS AND DOCTORS ARE KILLERS that people always sing.

I have always told people that NIGERIAN hospitals discharge people home healthy than certifying people dead.But the news of death spread more

1 Like

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by hkidola00(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03
the disease is man made,radioactive rays and some can foods
DeepSight:

Did you thank God for the disease in the first place, or is the disease the creation of "Shaitan" - also known as Lucifer or Iblis?

Why thank God for resolving a problem he created?

1 Like

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Finegirl734(f): 6:22pm On Jul 03
Good good.
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by hkidola00(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03
embarassed i mean, you are making sense
sprints1:
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by FameGlory(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03
Cancer?

Something that Phytocelltec products cures completely.

Atleast I have seen some Nigerians that have used the products and it cured their Cancers.
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Augustine2244(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03
Nigerians and EDUCATED ILLITERACY again!
Of course Cancer is and has always been curable since times past.
Most African doctors and other medical experts are blatantly ignorant of the fact that nutritional therapy is an excellent cure for cancer.
American medical experts have been using and recommending this marvelous cure for cancer patients, suffering with any form of the dreaded disease, except for Cervical cancer which is caused by a sexually transmitted virus.
There are many books and journals on the wonderful effect of Nutritional therapy on cancer treatment, including Dr Yale's Group of Journals.
As a person,I have an aunt living in the US, Arkansas to be precise, and she's a certified medical doctor.
She was sending drugs to my late uncle,when he was still alive and in the packages,she includes Dr Yale's Group of Journals about nutritional therapy cure for cancer.
Many Nigerian medical experts are just so ignorant.
Cancer generally requires SUGAR to thrive, and metastasize throughout the body.
Remove SUGAR from the patient's nutrition and watch the cancer cells begin to stop growing and gradually the tumours begin to wither.
The tumor death and total disappearance can be accelerated by nutritional therapy involving fruits and vegetables containing tumor destroying enzymes and vitamins.
Cancer cells must have energy for them to grow, multiply and metastasize throughout the body, and this energy can only come from Sugar.
Some starchy foods contain sugar and in the nutritional therapy, such starchy foods must be avoided.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by DeepSight(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03
hkidola00:
the disease is man made,radioactive rays and some can foods

This is false. Even dinosaurs had cancer. Dont take my word for it, research it. Cancer therefore long predates man and his technology.

But just to show you that the point is inescapable. What about other diseases. Did man create them all?

Did man create mosquitoes?

1 Like

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Meristem234: 7:15pm On Jul 03
Emma09:
True sir. My Sister is a living testimony. Thanks to her early detection. She's living in PH. When it first happened, she quickly went to a General hospital where she was treated. But because of how the hospital was, most Cancer patients were quickly recommend for surgery and those that they did for died later. My Sister being a widow with four grown up girls and Busty, quickly ran to Lagos o. We are all born in LUTH and our medical history is there. She would have died had she decided to do the surgery in PH. Even a Nurse in the hospital called her privately and told her to seek medical attention elsewhere. Spent close to 5M for 3yrs, did Radio therapy in LUTH cancer Centre. She had triple negative cancer which I was told is very aggressive. Did countless radiotherapy, She was also secretly using some drugs that was recommended for her during this period. I have forgotten the name. She used almost 30packets of the drugs. 1 for 20k. In fact, God saw her through. Today, my Sister has her breast intact and Cancer free all cos of early detection and treatment. Thanks to God also.

Pls can I have your details ? My wife was just diagnosed too some months ago. We r to begin chemo on Friday. We are getting treatment from federal medical center. Want to know what and how chemo works

3 Likes

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Sunnyrado: 7:25pm On Jul 03
People that are on Colos should be refered to Oncologist for treatment grin
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Mrexcell(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03
If they don't have any cure for the end stage cancer then they don't have the total cure yet for cancer.
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by NCANCHAIR(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03
GreenCovering:
"There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment."
- The holy prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

Cancer has always been treated fully at all times. That is, there have always been people who can handle its treatment at every point in time. But the conventional medical practitioners want to lay claim to everything and worse still forcefully exclude those outside their circle. But those who are wise enough to look beyond and explore possibilities beyond this merry-go-round activities of these established bodies usually succeed in finding true solutions to their problems.

Do you know someone who can cure cancer that is already in an advanced stage?

wink
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by IMAliyu2: 8:46pm On Jul 03
Emeskhalifa:
That's called insulin.
Regular injections of insulin.

The only other possible cure is if pancreases could be transplanted successfully.
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by IMAliyu2: 8:51pm On Jul 03
Chikel20000:
Hiv too should be curable
There's meds that makes HIV almost undetectable, it's good enough that you could have a partner and not transmit it to them.

There's also gene editing that could make someone immune to HIV.

The problem is availability and affordability.
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by IMAliyu2: 8:59pm On Jul 03
Tradepunter2:

It's not by that .... Majority of the food you take..... Semo, wheat, poundo, indomie, sardine.... All those packaged food are key contributors
Not really.
Unless you have an allergy to wheat, the chances of getting cancer from any of that is near zero, unless you have proof of carcinogenic chemicals present in any of those foods.

The carcinogens a number of Nigerians are exposed to and need to worry about are Smoke, from firewood, or engines.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by IMAliyu2: 9:03pm On Jul 03
sprints1:

I doubt you know what GMO is, but could you explain what exactly in a GMO crop or plant causes cancer please?

What is the material present in them, that's not meant for the human body?
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by luckingto50: 9:19pm On Jul 03
[quote author=Emeskhalifa post=130778207]They should try to get a cure for diabetes too
China done find cure
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by sprints1: 9:28pm On Jul 03
IMAliyu2:

I doubt you know what GMO is, but could you explain what exactly in a GMO crop or plant causes cancer please?

What is the material present in them, that's not meant for the human body?
genetic modified organism.. Google is your friend don't need that at my mind I study biology in school. When u alter the specie of an organism it changes it' natural DNA and affect the people who ingest it

1 Like

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by PHAYOL81: 9:51pm On Jul 03
Does it mean KING CHARLES didn't take health check-up and his health routine, symptoms and/or medication seriously to have been in his critical stage of his ailment? Or is the solution so recent that the king condition had worsened beyond redemption?
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by IMAliyu2: 10:20pm On Jul 03
sprints1:
genetic modified organism.. Google is your friend don't need that at my mind I study biology in school. When u alter the specie of an organism it changes it' natural DNA and affect the people who ingest it
So something humans have been doing for ages. Selecting desirable features in our crops.
There's no such thing as a natural crop, all our foods have been altered from their initial state, through centuries of modification in farming, which has altered these plants DNA.

You still haven't answered the question, the DNA change in a crop causes cancer how?

Through what mechanism
What in the DNA affects you when you digest it, could you perhaps point to some cancer causing carcinogenic protein, substance, produced specifically in a GMO crop?

1 Like

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Originalsly: 3:12am On Jul 04
Meristem234:

Pls can I have your details ? My wife was just diagnosed too some months ago. We r to begin chemo on Friday. We are getting treatment from federal medical center. Want to know what and how chemo works

If you really love your wife ... let her stay clear of chemotherapy... or any other pharmaceutical treatment. Do you know of anyone that was cured of cancer using chemotherapy? There is no hospital that has a cure for cancer ... the war on cancer ... search for the cure... has been waging since 1970s? ... still can't be won 50 years later ... victory not in sight. Cancer is in remission ... I'm a cancer survivor and other slogans are what we are fed with... few years later that person is dead or on the death bed. Have you heard of the pain rought in by chemotherapy?... why would you want your wife to be tortured?... and be paying for the process? Chemotherapy is poison... the reasoning is apply the poison throughout the body .... hopefully it will kill all the cancer cells. Same as if your child has worms ... and one doctor recommended you give the child two teaspoonful of sniper .. yes sniper in a glass of water before breakfast every other day. .... hopefully the sniper will kill all the worms... really? ... and what will it do to your body? Wouldn't you soon die of cancer or poisoning? Same with chemo... think of who you know of that was diagnosed with cancer ... and how long they lived after receiving treatment.

My advice ... Google cancer ... alternative treatments .... there are cheap cures for cancer using easily available herbs . Stats .... 5% of chemotherapy patients survive after 5 years. 95% of alternative treatment patients survive after 5 years. Do not take your wife for chemo ... or to be drugged up. Are you really sure she has cancer?

At topic... he wants people to go test for them to say positive and capture your money . Ever wonder why they never ever advise how to avoid getting cancer? Think why .

The most captivating thread on NL period. Follow it ... and see the vulture LUTH in it's true colour

1 Like

Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by Konquest: 4:43am On Jul 04
Amotolongbo:

https://healthwise.punchng.com/cancer-now-curable-late-presentation-cause-of-deaths-say-oncologists/
The 58-year-old Farooq Oreagba (Maximum Steeze) [who was the main horse rider at the 2024 Ojude Oba festival in Ijebu Ode], who is also an investment banker and the current MD/CEO of NG Clearing Limited detected his skin and bone cancer at the stage-1 level via an MRI scan through his then ex-wife in London in 2014 and by 2015 it had gone into remission after undergoing series of chemotherapies in South Africa. It's also expensive to keep doing these monthly cancer treatments via chemo because it's NOT a one-off treatment, but if your catch the progression of cancer at stage-1 NOT stage-3 or 4, you will live longer.

You can view his earlier interviews on his profound cancer recovery in the video right BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umUEy_TlHXk

https://punchng.com/cancer-changed-my-view-about-life-says-man-who-stole-show-at-ojude-oba-festival/

https://www.nairaland.com/8129882/farooq-oreagba-beat-cancer-wins
Re: Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists by DeeScan: 8:17am On Jul 04
Emeskhalifa:
diabetes is just the failure of your body to create insulin .. if your insulin keeps pumping in, then no worries but still watch your diet...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monkeypox: Can It Be Treated And How Worried Should You Be? / A Woman With Rare Condition Sees Upside Down / 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.