Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Real Democracy: The Torries Concedes Defeat With 24 Hrs Before Polls Open In UK! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Real Democracy: The Torries Concedes Defeat With 24 Hrs Before Polls Open In UK! (872 Views)

Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success / Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Democracy: The Torries Concedes Defeat With 24 Hrs Before Polls Open In UK! by BigkokoRep: 7:05am On Jul 05
Labour Party Wins UK General Election, Outgoing PM Sunak Concedes by HonNL: 6:39am
'You fought for it, you voted for it and now it has arrived... change begins now' - Incoming PM, Starmer

It is official - the Labour Party has won a majority in the House of Commons and will form the next government.

Sir Keir Starmer has won the magic number of 326 seats and will become the country's next prime minister.

Sky News

Labour Party officially wins 2024 UK general election after reaching the required 326 seats

BBC News

I am sorry: Outgoing UK PM, Sunak concedes defeat
"On this difficult night, I'd like to express my gratitude to the people of the Richmond and Northallerton constituency for your continued support," he says.

"The Labour Party has won this general election, and I've called Sir Keir Starmer to congratulate him on his victory.

"Today, power will change hands in a peaceful and orderly manner, with goodwill on all sides. That is something that should give us all confidence in our country's stability and future.

"The British people have delivered a sobering verdict tonight, there is much to learn... and I take responsibility for the loss.

"To the many good, hard-working Conservative candidates who lost tonight, despite their tireless efforts, their local records and delivery, and their dedication to their communities. I am sorry."

Re: Real Democracy: The Torries Concedes Defeat With 24 Hrs Before Polls Open In UK! by BigkokoRep: 7:09am On Jul 05
Crystal clear victory...because the rules are clear!

No snatching of ballots by idiots sent by older idiots!

No threats to anyone, foreign or native born by sophisticated agberos, sent by older agberos!

No threats by the British monarch to send the blacks and migrant residents to the English Channel if they don't vote the Torries ~ Party of the Conservatives & white Englishmen, like one vseless Oba in Lagos did!

No switching off the Electoral server, like the low lives at INEC did!

In all of these, may G-d punish Prof Yaks and Asiwaju for tolling with the destiny and wishes of millions of Nigerians!
Re: Real Democracy: The Torries Concedes Defeat With 24 Hrs Before Polls Open In UK! by Floky215: 7:23am On Jul 05
ObiPandora:
If Tinubu die overnight today he already lived an accomplished life while Kanu is still living a life of lunatic n miscreant

Accomplished life...!!
His recored would still state that he is a criminal...that can't be washed away..!!

It's only a tout that reason the way you do I'm sorry to say..!!
Re: Real Democracy: The Torries Concedes Defeat With 24 Hrs Before Polls Open In UK! by BigkokoRep: 4:25am On Jul 06
Chaiii.... Shame dey catch Asiwaju now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tibetan Protester Sets Himself On Fire / Confirmed: US And Israel Created Stuxnet, Lost Control Of It / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.