Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers (4920 Views)

IKEDC Hikes Electricity Tariff For Band A Consumers / FG Approves Downward Review Of Tariff For Band A Electricity Consumers / Discos Post 37 Apologies To Band A Customers In 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by adenigga(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03
The Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company has increased the tariff payable by customers on Band A feeders.

In a statement on Wednesday, the company’s Head of Corporate Communication, Abdulazeez Abdullahi, said the premium customers will now pay N209.5/kWh instead of N206.80/kWh.

In the statement titled, ‘Upward Review of Tariff for Band A Feeders’, Abdullahi disclosed that the new tariff became effective on July 1.

“Dear esteemed customers, the Management of Kaduna Electric informs the public of an upward review in the tariff of Band A feeders from N206.80/kWh to N209.5/kWh.

“The review is effective from 1st July 2024 and affects both prepaid and postpaid customers[./b]

[b]“Kaduna Electric assures customers on its Band A feeders of the continued availability of 20-24hrs supply daily as stipulated in the Service Based Tariff regime,”
the statement read.

It clarified, [i]“The public should please note that the tariff for Bands B, C, D, and E remains unchanged.”

The PUNCH reports that the tariff hike is coming amid complaints from customers, including manufacturers as well as public and private institutions that their monthly electricity bills are grossly unaffordable.

Source: https://punchng.com/Kaduna-DisCo-raises-tariff-for-Band-A-customers

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by surrogatesng: 6:38am
Not too expensive

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:38am
Everyone just has to cope with the regular increase in prices of goods and services in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by pesuwe(m): 6:39am
Na wa oh for this country
Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by Atikulated: 6:39am
everything is not well

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by eliwa47(m): 6:39am
Everybody just dey rule in his own domain, The court has stopped anything that got to do with the increments ofthis their st*p*d band undecided

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by superCleanworks(m): 6:39am
exactly what Nigerians deserve.

our silence culture will swallow us alive.

We are in a 5th world country where government lie and lie and lie yet everyone believed the pie brain that cooked up the band divisions which should never exist in the first place.
I am a law abiding tax payer yet I do not deserve 24 hours electricity unless I am in a certain band? Please make this make sense.

So those in Band B and C do not deserve full electricity or the government lacks the ability to supply and is just using this as an mask to cover their waywardness?

Please do not come here and tell me your gullible story about how others can not afford to pay. That one na I PASS MY NEIGHBOUR mentality.
We were all without Bands and the power supply was rubbish, now I am in Band A but I was without electricity for 2 whole weeks in June and the bill still came to everyone.

The government has succeeded in dividing Nigerians. from DIVIDE & RULE to DIVIDE & EXPLOIT.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by ManishSmith(m): 6:40am
Again? The untold hardships is too much! Political office holders wouldn’t feel it cuz they spend our money not their personal money...

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by onadana: 6:40am
If band A,B C,D E is not racism it is what?

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by Vefobien: 6:40am
The Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company has increased the tariff payable by customers on Band A feeders.

Terrible 😞

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by SatoshiX: 6:40am
Paying more for what is not reliable. What a country. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by nero2face: 6:41am
Kenya thought they could impose anything on their citizens and get away with it,one day Nigerian govt. Will regret some of the multiple mistakes they're making today...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by fineboynl(m): 6:41am
..and before you knows it. They will increase band b and c.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by SatoshiX: 6:41am
onadana:
If band A,B C,D E is not racism it is what?
Segregation!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by kennyz247(m): 6:41am
Even in Nigeria,we are still treated differently..
D poor remain or stay in your level band D-Z while the rich and thief politicians enjoy and stay in band A... what a country called Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by Tealcrestmedia(m): 6:43am
Smh, so the people that have managed to earn a living in this economy should be milked dry. Me on band A here haven't seen supply for more than 24hrs, no explanation no compensation, just gross corruption from all these power folks. Imagine single phase meter is now 121k and 3phase is 226k. Everyone is now a king unto themselves, moving anyhow they like.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by jeff1993: 6:45am
Raise am .... RAISe Am ....... RAISE AM!!!!

They voted for him, they should enjoy the dividends of Tinubucracy

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by XXXsearch: 6:46am
Anytime I see Tinimbum, I remember Darken Rahl, the famous character in Legend of the seeker who's mission on earth was to deceitfully suffocate mankind and bring hell to them on earth playing the devil's wish

Tinimbum represents evil and wickedness while pretending to be God's sent, this was exactly how Darken Rahl played it.

Deceiving only gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by sirray001: 6:49am
nero2face:
Kenya thought they could impose anything on their citizens and get away with it,one day Nigerian govt. Will regret some of the multiple mistakes they're making today...
Nigeria is not United to fight a cause because of tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by atobs4real(m): 6:49am
surrogatesng:
Not too expensive
₦1, 0000 for 3.5units
Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by superCleanworks(m): 6:54am
Vefobien:

Terrible 😞

why should such band segregation even exist in the first place if not for the inadequacy they are trying to hide? If not for DIVIDE AND EXPLOIT tactics, why this?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by Phils: 6:54am
Yola Electricity Distribution Company also notify of upward tariff review of Band A feeders from 206.80/kWh to 209.50/kWh.

Problems of living in Nigeria is too much. They will still distribute the wahala(increase) to all if us.
Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by BABANGBALI: 6:54am
Very good. All of una go suffer

Biko ndi married women, try dey satisfy Ur husband at home, Na Ur life you give to Christ no be Kpekus
Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by Brushstrokes20: 6:57am
Those criminals are smiling to the bank for supplying darkness!.. The shyyythole is a stupid joke 💯💯💯💯📢📢📢
Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by superCleanworks(m): 6:59am
kennyz247:
Even in Nigeria,we are still treated differently..
D poor remain or stay in your level band D-Z while the rich and thief politicians enjoy and stay in band A... what a country called Nigeria..

this is where you got it all wrong.
so you think every on on Band A is living in a million dollar home? you don't know what is happening. So when you hear Band A, first thing that comes to mind is Asokoro, Lekki and Banana Island?
I am on Band A and I nova see nepa light since last night till now.
There is an area in Abuja here that is on Band A while the others is on Band B. The Band B guys gets more light that Band A.. how can anyone explain this?
Look, this is Nigeria. Don't let anyone lie to you with that Band crap. Na money dem just wan thief.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by Paraman: 7:07am
I'm sure majority of the people wailing on this thread are not affected by the increase

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by Paraman: 7:08am
superCleanworks:

this is where you got it all wrong.
so you think every on on Band A is living in a million dollar home? you don't know what is happening. So when you hear Band A, first thing that comes to mind is Asokoro, Lekki and Banana Island?
I am on Band A and I nova see nepa light since last night till now.
There is an area in Abuja here that is on Band A while the others is on Band B. The Band B guys gets more light that Band A.. how can anyone explain this?
Look, this is Nigeria. Don't let anyone lie to you with that Band crap. Na money dem just wan thief.
Tell us the name of your area make we confirm
Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by murphyung(m): 7:09am
We pay about ₦245/kwh on IKEDC. I still don't understand how. Abeg who else is on band A on IKEDC?
Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by davit: 7:09am
It is so unfortunate that there are too many kids on Nairaland who can't read to understand.

Kaduna Disco increased tariff, not the entire country, and imagine their comments! SMH
Re: Kaduna Disco Raises Tariff For Band A Customers by Christlike01: 7:14am
It's a pity that Nigerians haven't realized yet they have to troop out en masse and beat up these fraudulent people who make up that inefficient company called DISCO, wherever they are found! Nigerians are too docile; gullible lots!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC To Be Divided Into Five Companies / See What Happened To $10 Billion In Nigeria Excess Crude Account (pic) / Warning! Akwaibom Is Not Part Of Any Biafra Struggle - Anonym0us

Viewing this topic: chloride6 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.