Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,060 members, 7,909,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Laments As Son Spends $5k Weekly On Haircut, $40k Allowance . - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Laments As Son Spends $5k Weekly On Haircut, $40k Allowance . (343 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Worried As Son Spends $5k Weekly On Haircuts And $40k On Cloth / Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Laments As Son Spends $5k Weekly On Haircut, $40k Allowance . by Chickenandchips(f): 7:54pm On Jul 03
Cristiano Ronaldo laments as son spends $5k weekly on haircut, $40k allowance on clothes, girlfriends

In an exclusive interview, the football star spoke about his son, expressing concern over his extravagant spending habits without concern.

Ronaldo explained that he would like to take steps to limit his son’s spending, but he is hesitant due to potential media backlash accusing him of mistreating his son.

He said, “To be honest, my son is very expensive for me. He wastes $40,000 a week on haircuts, clothes, restaurants, and everything else.” 

“I know he’s young and wants everything, but I think that’s too much for a kid of his age. Currently, I give him a weekly allowance of $15,000, but even Georgina thinks that’s too much for him.”

“He spends almost all his money on clothes, haircuts, restaurants, and other things that are useless. I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle his expenses in the future.”

“I want him to suffer in life so he can understand the real value of money, but if I do that, the media will think that I am selfish and a bad father, so I have no choice but to deal with it.”

In another video attached to the article, he added that his son is the most expensive part of his life while revealing that his barber charges over $5,000 to give his son a haircut.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Laments As Son Spends $5k Weekly On Haircut, $40k Allowance . by Chickenandchips(f): 7:56pm On Jul 03
SORRY PLEASE, WRONG SECTION

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Laments As Son Spends $5k Weekly On Haircut, $40k Allowance . by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03
Chickenandchips:
Cristiano Ronaldo laments as son spends $5k weekly on haircut, $40k allowance on clothes, girlfriends

In an exclusive interview, the football star spoke about his son, expressing concern over his extravagant spending habits without concern.

Ronaldo explained that he would like to take steps to limit his son’s spending, but he is hesitant due to potential media backlash accusing him of mistreating his son.

He said, “To be honest, my son is very expensive for me. He wastes $40,000 a week on haircuts, clothes, restaurants, and everything else.” 

“I know he’s young and wants everything, but I think that’s too much for a kid of his age. Currently, I give him a weekly allowance of $15,000, but even Georgina thinks that’s too much for him.”

“He spends almost all his money on clothes, haircuts, restaurants, and other things that are useless. I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle his expenses in the future.”

“I want him to suffer in life so he can understand the real value of money, but if I do that, the media will think that I am selfish and a bad father, so I have no choice but to deal with it.”

In another video attached to the article, he added that his son is the most expensive part of his life while revealing that his barber charges over $5,000 to give his son a haircut.

some of what was said makes very little common sense....
- you want your son to limit his spending? then why dont you limit the amount of pocket money you give him?
- you want your son to suffer in life so he can value things, yet give him $15k per week pocket money?
- whats more important to you...the media backlash or your son's proper upbringing?
- before you blame the barber for charging 5K for your son's haircut, how much is your own haircut from that same barber? abi cheaper good barber don finish for Saudi Arabia?

... i think what he meant to say is that, since he is a superstar millionaire footballer, then its normal that his son spend as much on security/driver/private schools/girlfriends/clothes/restaurant/fun etc...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Laments As Son Spends $5k Weekly On Haircut, $40k Allowance . by noble2faith(m): 11:25am On Jul 04
It's your fault, man! You could have controlled him when he was still controllable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Andy Murray Wins First Clay-court Title / FIFA Vice President, Others Arrested For Corruption / Terrifying Beach Goers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.