Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Recent Kucoin Regulations Have Sparked My Interest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Recent Kucoin Regulations Have Sparked My Interest (150 Views)

Kucoin Exchange Review – Is Kucoin Exchange Safe? / Review Of Kucoin Crypto Exchange / A More Better Opportunity,grab It!!, Kucoin Crypto Exchange To Dominate Binance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Recent Kucoin Regulations Have Sparked My Interest by Cryptocreed: 8:37pm On Jul 03
Do you think this could be a sign of Nigeria's government warming up to cryptocurrency, despite their past attempts to restrict it? The imposition of a 7.5% VAT on transaction fees for Nigerian users, effective July 8th, 2024, seems surprising given the previous ban on P2P transactions.

This move raises questions about the government's intentions. Are they planning to reconsider the ban once they start generating revenue from Kucoin? I'd appreciate your thoughts on this development. Share your insights!
Re: The Recent Kucoin Regulations Have Sparked My Interest by UncleEbuka: 9:38pm On Jul 03
Kucoin's new tax on Nigerian users? Yeah, that's a pretty big bummer. But hey, at least Bitget isn't following suit... yet! If you're looking to keep more of your hard-earned crypto, Bitget might be the way to go. Just don't forget to do your own research.
Re: The Recent Kucoin Regulations Have Sparked My Interest by JeyddaS(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03
I’m not moved. Haven’t open that app since I opened it 2022. Bitget has been doing it for me. Works fine for my needs and their p2p makes so much sense to me. Anyways, I believe the implementation of taxes is Not a bad move, hope the Nigerian government will make things properly official and let the harassment stop.
Re: The Recent Kucoin Regulations Have Sparked My Interest by CryptoHamorny: 10:21pm On Jul 03
I'm baffled as to why KuCoin made this decision, knowing the backlash it would cause. Nevertheless, I've found a perfect alternative in Bitget. I've already transferred my funds there, and with all the exciting events happening, it's an easy choice.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land Available For Investment / Cheap Agroland For You / Affordable Land For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.